I'm at the door

I'm great knowing I'm a good person most I'm the man who I can be happy to see you soon ok please send me your address and phone number please

Steve F.

Steve F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

mag shop customer service

customer service excellent, jess very well spoken & clear communication, answered all my queries , great knowledge & follow up on all concerns , would highly recommend mag shop , great range deliver on time

Evie

EvieMelbourne

Australian House and Garden is a magazine I look forward to reading every month!

This is one of Australia's best House and Garden magazines. Have been a subscriber for many years. Always look forward to my monthly magazine arriving. Unfortunately my March 2020 copy did not arrive, so I had to purchase a copy. When I rang Magshop regarding this, Samantha was very helpful and was happy to extend my subscription a month to cover not getting this issue. Subscribing is easy and ensures I get my monthly issue at a much better price than purchasing at the newsagent.

Beverley Bunt

Beverley BuntNorth Queensland, QLD

I have very much enjoyed reading the magazine

The Good Health magazine afforded me some great reading & some very useful tips for looking after my well being. Due to circumstances cancellation after current issues are received is asked for.

Subscription assistance

Samantha was super helpful on the phone. I needed to update the mailing address on my "Good Health" subscription and it was taken care of in a matter of minutes. Now I can relax, knowing that I won't miss any editions as they'll now be coming to home, rather than work (and getting lost in the mailroom!).

Stephen G.

Stephen G.Hunter Region, NSW

Subscription

I was fully impressed with Samantha on the phone.She was very easy to talk to and very helpful.Quiet easy to understand.Being along term wheels subscriber.I enjoy the monthly mag.looking forward to next months issue.

Customer service

Samantha was extremely helpful when I called to change my postal address. She also advised me of promotions currently available that saved me money on gift subscriptions I had purchased

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy

I only needed to update my Credit card details on the direct debit for my subscription. Very quick and easy excellent service and and actioned in no time. Samantha was very polite and competent.

Doll

DollSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional customer service

I was having trouble renewing my mum’s subscription for Australian Women’s Weekly on line so decided to call instead. My call was answered by Chelsea and she was very helpful and efficient. Thanks Chelsea

Very good service

Needed to update my Credit card details and pay subscription. Very quick very easy excellent service and done in no time. Chelsea was knowledgeable, polite and competent. I was impressed as it was better than most phone up experiemces.

Very professional

Very professional. Customer service was very amazing and excellent, very quick and easy and I am very happy with my purchase. I am looking forward for next time I renew my subscription

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

Very Good Value

I spoke to Chelsea on the phone today to take up an exceptional offer for the Woman’s Day magazine. The representative was most helpful and obliging. A credit to the company. And I am very pleased about taking up the subscription.

Jenise

JeniseHunter Region, NSW

Australian Country Style

I adore Country Style Magazine. I have organised subscriptions to this magazine for my Mum and Mother-in-law for many years. I love it when I visit my parent’s place in Sydney and my Mum gives me the latest issue to read and peruse for the weekend. I always read the Country Squire first! I love the pictures in the magazine, fashion, food and inspiring stories. By the way....I just renewed a subscription for my dear Mum’s 80th Birthday. That’s how much we love it.

Terryh

TerryhNewcastle

Mag shop purchase

Friendly, helpful Chelsea. I had trouble ordering online and Chelsea was able to very efficiently solve my problems.
Mag shop staff have always been able to solve any ordering problem I have had.

Quick and easy

I need to renew a subscription for my wife after my credit was previously cancelled after it was lost. Samantha make resubscribing really easy. I was all done in only a few minutes.

Find out how Magshop compares to other Online Shops

Fantastic service and easy to use

I've always found Magshop to offer outstanding customer service and to deliver magazines as promised. Ive been a customer for years and would never use any other service provider. I recently had a fault with a free gift that was part of my magazine subscription and Samantha ensured I was given a replacement item without any hassle at all.

Neil

Neil

Explanation

Very well explained, polite and pleasant. Answered my concern.
There is no need to write thirty words when ten will do. I am just doing this because Samantha was such a valuable person to have in your call centre..

Nat79

Nat79

Thank you Jess!!!

I needed to cancel my subscription. Jess was very clear in her communication with me, she was polite and made it an easy process to make the necessary changes.

Thanks Jess

Becs

BecsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help

Needed help cancelling my subscription and Samantha was extreme helpful
Really appreciated the ease and polite nature of the call
It’s a very nice surprise to have someone so willing to help and be so kind in the other end of the phone

Gordon

GordonSydney Surrounds, NSW

customer service

Changing my postal address and resetting my password was made easer with Jess 's help ,Very easy to talk to and polite, I was not waiting to speak to some one for hours ,very prompt .

Gaming with L.

Gaming with L.asked

Wen I win a free year of magazines on monopoly at Macaus it only let’s me order 1 mag

mirrabuccaasked

Hi Magshop:
I renewed my wife's subscription to Womens' Weekly in July 2020. The transaction was sucessful, but you have made TWO deductions from my credit card, one on the 15th July 202 and the other on the 16th July 2020. We only receive ONE copy. I have asked for a refund but you do not reply to my emails.
I see many other reviews from people in similar positions to mine (moneys not being refunded).
Please take this seriously! Perhaps a class action will sort it out?

Adam
Adam

Im happy to join ur class action

mirrabucca

No response from Magshop, but I DID hget a refund. No explanation, no appology, just a credit on my credit card statement.

Nancyasked

I paid $73 on 31/07/2020 for the Australian Women's Weekly receipt number 1892068 end date is 31/7/2021
so far I have nothing. This is a poor arrangement as you have my money so where is my Magazine?
Nancy Boundy. 208 B Beach Road, Kaikoura. NZ

Nancy

I am entitled to an answer!

Sheryl Rattigan
Sheryl Rattigan

Good luck Nancy. I have been trying since May to get a refund for a subscription to a magazine they cancelled a month after taking my money! They are a company of thieves and I think all the people who have done reviews this year should join together to make a claim against them to the Small Claims Tribunal.

Nancy

I have had no answer to their theft of my $73. Being a pensioner that money meant a lot to me.

Get an answer from our members and Magshop representatives