4.5

87% · 415 · 11%

Bella
BellaMelbourne2 posts

Terrible unreliable

I booked to hwve hwve my home cleaned on a weekly basis. The gentleman rang and cancelled 20 mins before he was due to arrive. Told me he would come at 830 the next morning which did not work with me as I have young children. No follow up was made by agency until I complained.

Sally
Sally

Reliable, professional and great people!

A big thank you, MIM for helping me get my life back in order! Our weekly clean is fantastic and has enabled me to have time to spend on other priorities. Our cleaner is a very nice person, reliable and hard working. The staff at MIM are great to deal with - a friendly and professional service.

Show reply

Jane
Jane

Excellent Service

I have been using the services of MIM for some time now and have been extremely happy with the service and professionalism of the company. The cleaners are friendly, reliable and have done a wonderful job. The company have gone out of their way to accommodate a cleaning service to suit my situation. Thankyou so much for making things easier for me.

Show reply

Nikki
NikkiMelbourne2 posts

Excellent. Efficient..very happy!

I had a one-off 4 hour clean as I had overseas guests coming and wanted everything from skirtings to fan blades dust free! MIM was easy to deal with, I spoke with a lovely lady called Juanita who explained the fees and service structure. We agreed that because of the size of my house I wouldn't be able to have everything done of my list which I totally understood as I wouldn't have been able to get all that done in 4 hours as well. The cleaner arrived on time and did a great job. All in all - happy customer - and happy overseas guests! Thanks MIM

Sarah
Sarah

MIM.... Very happy indeed

I am very impressed with MIM. Proven to be very reliable, prompt, professional & efficient. Very happy with my clean each fortnight. Thank you!

Jane-2015