Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,237 reviews
Caoimhe
CaoimheGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Great cleaning company

Punctual, professional and did a very thorough cleaning job! Happy customer
KKAM
KKAMMelbourne3 posts

Clear info on services, courteous and responsive

Rubin from Maid to Clean was friendly & thorough, putting me at ease and doing a great job for my upcoming flat inspection. The customer service team was also excellent - made me remember what actual customer service is: courteous, quick to respond, adaptable and accommodating of my circumstances and particular needs. Unlike some cleaning companies I looked at online, Maid to Clean is clear and detailed about the services they offer, what is included and what isn't, and what the fees are. Makes a difference to be treated like a person instead of a line of computer code.
Antie
AntieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

You won't be dissapointed with Ruqiyya!

Ruqiyya from Maid in Melbourne is a wonderful cleaner. She is caring and friendly. Very hard working! Always arrives ontime, and has a great attention to detail. 10/10 Highly recommend Ruqiyya
Meredith C.
Meredith C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A very reliable company with excellent cleaners

Excellent booking service and lovely people. My new team Lokesh and Manvi are lovely people and did an excellent, professional clean. Very happy, and would recommend to others.
Eliza
ElizaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great cleaner and service provider

Helen did a wonderful job, followed instructions, completed a few extra jobs and was thorough.
AAA
AAA2 posts

Very thorough with their cleaning. Left my unit sparkling clean

Julie and her team has done a great job cleaning my unit in South Yarra. They arrived right on time, and were very detailed and thorough with their cleaning, and left my unit as clean as new (even cleaner than when I first moved in). I would definitely be requesting their service for monthly cleaning from now on! Thank you so much.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Book these cleaners for an amazing service!

Amazing service! Easy to book, easy to communicate with, they were punctual and did such a thorough job. Super impressed and will definitely use this business again.
MaureenL
MaureenLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful cleaning!

Bryan is an exemplary cleaner. He is punctual, professional and doesn’t fuss. He does a fantastic job and I am so glad to have his services.
Estelle W.
Estelle W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Services

Kevin and Julia are the cleaners came to my place last week. They are very professional and friendly. I have been a customer with Maid to Clean for several years and their services is satisfying.
Jaya
JayaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Clean

Johanna from Maid to Clean provided an exceptional service. She was friendly, courteous and listened to my requirements. Her work was very thorough.
Megan
MeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent cleaning!

Iris did such a great job. She is very efficient and thorough. 10/10!
Fatima Felix
Fatima FelixGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why haven't I known about it before?!

I am very happy having Ricky cleaning my house weekly!
Abdulaziz
Abdulaziz

Angelica was perfect cleaner

I liked the way Angelica cleaned my apartment.
I hope she comes back next month.
Bev
Bev
  Fair Incentive

Great job

Santush left out home sparkling - it was such a pleasure to sit and have a coffee in our lovely clean home
Joc
JocGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Fantastic result!

The products that Karina used were fantastic and contributed to the brilliant cleaning job which Karina did at our family home.
Adam D.
Adam D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome cleaners

Ritu and Vrag did an amazing job cleaning my house. There attention to detail on such a big clean was second to none.
I'll definitely be asking for them next spring clean

Carolynn
Carolynn2 posts

Choose Maid to Clean! Get the help you need

Melissa always goes a great job, checking in with my priorities and being aware of my pets. Having a nice, clean home is very calming.
Andrew Penny
Andrew PennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Julie and Kevin are great

We think these two were so good! This was their first time at our house but they found their way around it very efficiently. They were smiling and happy all the time and made us feel cheerful as well. We hope they will be our regulars.
Suzie
Suzie

Avalon
Avalon

Regualr clean

Melissa Alampi did such a great job, will be booking again for sure !
Claudia
Claudia
  Fair Incentive Verified

Brilliant job and meticulous clean

Wonderful spring clean by Mahima and Shervin who were very meticulous and hard working. Very happy with the results at my mums unit in Seaford, thank you so much!
Luc
Luc

Extremely satisfied with Karina's work

We had Karina Lumdsen clean our very messy space last month, and I have to say that I am extremely pleased with her work. Very thorough and we could tell that she moved the items around to clean the space instead of just cleaning around the things. It is that and the extra effort of tidying up the wires and folding of towels and replacing things like toilet paper and rubbish bin bags that just makes me appreciate her work a bit more than others. Highly recommend
Rhonda
Rhonda2 posts

I am very happy with the clean that Tuba did for me this week.
Hui
HuiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

The best team and service!

Thank you so much for a fantastic year of cleaning for our family! Thank you especially to Kerry for our final clean which was absolutely outstanding! No hesitation in recommending to others. Thank you again to your team for your consistent top notch service!!
Dene M.
Dene M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Johanna was amazing - easy website to navigate etc too

Johanna was amazing! Never seen this place so clean! She went above and beyond! Deep Clean was only a few dollars extra and I recommend it
Rita
Rita

Excellent cleaning

Impressed by the thoroughness and attention to detail! My My did an excellent job cleaning my house again, leaving every corner spotless. Thanks for the great service and professionalism!

Lauren A.
Lauren A.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Re Clean Heaven

Pelin from Maid to Clean smoothly organised a free re clean of my home. Nicole brilliantly cleaned my house with a high level of attention to detail. Thorough, professional, friendly and fast. Amazing!
Rach
Rach

Would recommend

Would highly recommend Jasmeen & Harpreet! They’re professional and super efficient. This was my first experience having someone else clean my home and they were very respectful of my space.
zsofia b.
zsofia b.

Highly recommend for home cleaning

Been using Maid to Clean over a year now and the quality of the service is always amazing.
Abdul is the best, he always makes the house spotless. Couldn't recommend Maid to Clean more.
Gary
Gary

Once again…

Alicia did a great job today - she finished early then asked if there was anything else I’d like done which was much appreciated.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrific team and a fair price

Tatiana and Felipe from Maid to Clean are without doubt the best cleaners I have had so far. My house was spotless after their visit and I could not recommend them highly enough. Additionally, I have always found the admin team really helpful to deal with. Five stars for the cleaning team and five stars for the company.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service, friendly staff

Aldana Leguizamon was my wonderful cleaner and I was so happy with the job she did! So thorough, and she was so friendly and professional too :) thank you very much.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Cleaner did a great job

I wasn’t happy with the first cleaner they sent a few weeks ago, however yesterday Ruqiyaa came to place and did a wonderful job. She was friendly, asked about my kids and did a great job cleaning our messy house (post Christmas and new years her help was certainly appreciated). Happy to keep Ruqiyaa for future cleans and continuing with maid to clean.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service. Quality clean

Dilshan and Santhush did the most amazing job cleaning my parents house in preparation for Christmas celebrations. They were polite and very professional. Highly recommended!
Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Very happy

We were happy to have Samodth back after him being away. Always glad to come home to a very clean place. Lots of little touches that make it special.

MLHL
MLHL

Fabulous once again

Once again a fabulous job by Nisha and Suraj- they were thorough and efficient, punctual and polite, and left the house looking lovely.
Asajii
AsajiiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

my favourite day in any given fortnight

Been really happy with the service here, Dharti and Kishan do my regular clean and they are so thorough. I've been impressed with their attention to detail.

I also recently asked to reschedule my regular clean to be a few days early, thank goodness for Justin who got my hell kitchen in order!!

I noticed after I got the reschedule confirmation that I had an unread email saying they couldn't accommodate reschedules and one offs in this part of the year, so huge shout out to Caroline and Bronie in the scheduling office for helping me out anyway!!!

iferg64
iferg643 posts

great cleaning service

We are very happy with the work Liv has done for us cleaning our home. She is punctual, reliable, hard working and always leaves our house spotless.
Anna G
Anna G

Who is the A Team?

I have used Maid To Clean's house cleaning services 3 times before and have been very impressed every time. 3 different teams have rolled up all as good as the last. I was thinking that the next team couldn't be as good - but they are consistent, thorough, amenable and polite and they work very hard - no downtime or chit chat. I've never had this level of professionalism with individual cleaners. They are all amazing.