Maid to Clean

Maid to Clean (page 2 of 32)

Meredith C.

Meredith C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and thorough cleaning service

Very happy with Maid to Clean. Excellent website, and more importantly, great cleaners. Ricardo and Andrea very thorough and professional, as well as being friendly, energetic and helpful. Definitely recommend.

Jillian

JillianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great clean

Praneeth and Bhagyaui did a great job. They have come to clean our house twice, and everything looked spotless. They were happy to work around us while we worked from home.

Excellent Service

I have been using Maid to Clean for a number of months. My regular team of Yennifer and Jorge are terrific and provide an excellent clean. I am very happy with them and the service.
Jane

Fantastic Cleaning

I recently had our apartment cleaned by Andrea and Ricardo who did a fantastic job. I have used a few teams from Maid to Clean and they always do a good job, but Andrea and Ricardo really knocked it out of the park. They were very friendly and completed the job in a reasonable amount of time. I will definitely be requesting them again!

Broken Leg

Broken LegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful job!

Very thorough, especially the floors, bathroom and kitchen. House smells and looks amazing. One cleaner over 2 hours and am very happy with the result. Highly recommend and will book again

First time!

First time I've used a cleaning service, had Rebecca and Lalit who were wondering! Definitely would recommend them they did an excellent job and were extremely friendly. Already reqursted them back.

chunw

chunwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work done!

Absolutely great cleaning service from the team at Maid to Clean. Isuru performed a fantastic job in a short amount of time, was friend and courteous. I cannot recommend both him and Maid to clean company enough.

Ignore Communication

I ask for a reliable cleaner and introduced to this company. At first they respond friendly and quoted me for regular cleaning, when I asked them to decrease the suggested hours by one hour they vanished. I massage them few times. I think it is a rude way of doing business. I am a business owner , never behave like this.
Not backing to them any more even if they accept my request or wish to have that many of hours !

Maid to Clean
Edward C.Maid to Clean

Great customer service and lovely cleaners

I would definitely recommend Maid to Clean. Their customer service has always been highly responsive, professional and lovely. The cleaners are always of a great standard, super professional and always very kind. They obviously really care about what the customer thinks. Thanks very much :)

Consistently excellent service

Karen and Fernanda did a phenomenal job cleaning our home! They paid such great attention to detail, were right on time, extremely professional and nice, and left our home sparkling. Thank you so much, ladies!

Diane R.

Diane R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

We were really pleased with the effective and attentive communication and booking process from Maid to Clean and Prabjit did a great, cleaning job ensuring he was thorough in each area.

Absolutely fantastic

We have been having regular apartment cleaning with Maid to Clean for over two years. The latest clean by with Inaya was above and beyond the company's already high standard!

Therese

ThereseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Truely great service

Really pleased to have this service and appreciate the attention to detail that Irma and Liceth provide. We think they’re doing a wonderful job.
We’ve found the MTC team very helpful when we needed changes made to the service.
Would definitely recommend.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Work

My cleaner arrived on time. Thoroughly scrubbed the bathroom, toilet, laundrey and kitchen areas. Went beyond what my expectations were. Showed the family the photo's they were very impressed. Will use the service in the future.

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and Beyond

My cleaner was professional, on time and did a very thorough job. I would love to use her again and would recommend her to anyone. This is the second time I have used a cleaner from this service and I am happy

Always reliable!

They are a very professional team and communication with them is great. Our cleaner, Siti, is amazing! Always punctual, thorough and very friendly. My place always shines after she is done.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service and highly recommend.

I’m constantly impressed and highly satisfied by my Cleaner every fortnight. His attention to detail and standard of work is exceptional and very much appreciated. Cannot recommend him highly enough!

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks so much for your service, Our Cleaner was fantastic! Highly recommend, he went above and beyond! Thanks for doing such a fantastic job. We are looking forward to the next clean.

The Reluctant Reviewer

The Reluctant ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From the pen of the Reluctant Reviewer

I think this is a great service. My cleaner is punctual incredibly neat, which puts me to shame a bit, and he looks after my place better than I do. Nothing is too big a task, or too small. I think this is the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Sandi Fulcher

Sandi FulcherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with my clean house

Camilla was fantastic!!! I loved the quality of the clean that she did. The house even smelt clean. She was just so thorough. And I am going to book her again. Thank you!