Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,244 reviews
Rach
Rach

Would recommend

Would highly recommend Jasmeen & Harpreet! They’re professional and super efficient. This was my first experience having someone else clean my home and they were very respectful of my space.
zsofia b.
zsofia b.

Highly recommend for home cleaning

Been using Maid to Clean over a year now and the quality of the service is always amazing.
Abdul is the best, he always makes the house spotless. Couldn't recommend Maid to Clean more.
Gary
Gary

Once again…

Alicia did a great job today - she finished early then asked if there was anything else I’d like done which was much appreciated.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrific team and a fair price

Tatiana and Felipe from Maid to Clean are without doubt the best cleaners I have had so far. My house was spotless after their visit and I could not recommend them highly enough. Additionally, I have always found the admin team really helpful to deal with. Five stars for the cleaning team and five stars for the company.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service, friendly staff

Aldana Leguizamon was my wonderful cleaner and I was so happy with the job she did! So thorough, and she was so friendly and professional too :) thank you very much.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Cleaner did a great job

I wasn’t happy with the first cleaner they sent a few weeks ago, however yesterday Ruqiyaa came to place and did a wonderful job. She was friendly, asked about my kids and did a great job cleaning our messy house (post Christmas and new years her help was certainly appreciated). Happy to keep Ruqiyaa for future cleans and continuing with maid to clean.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service. Quality clean

Dilshan and Santhush did the most amazing job cleaning my parents house in preparation for Christmas celebrations. They were polite and very professional. Highly recommended!
Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Very happy

We were happy to have Samodth back after him being away. Always glad to come home to a very clean place. Lots of little touches that make it special.
MLHL
MLHL

Fabulous once again

Once again a fabulous job by Nisha and Suraj- they were thorough and efficient, punctual and polite, and left the house looking lovely.
Asajii
AsajiiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

my favourite day in any given fortnight

Been really happy with the service here, Dharti and Kishan do my regular clean and they are so thorough. I've been impressed with their attention to detail.

I also recently asked to reschedule my regular clean to be a few days early, thank goodness for Justin who got my hell kitchen in order!!

I noticed after I got the reschedule confirmation that I had an unread email saying they couldn't accommodate reschedules and one offs in this part of the year, so huge shout out to Caroline and Bronie in the scheduling office for helping me out anyway!!!

iferg64
iferg643 posts

great cleaning service

We are very happy with the work Liv has done for us cleaning our home. She is punctual, reliable, hard working and always leaves our house spotless.
Anna G
Anna G

Who is the A Team?

I have used Maid To Clean's house cleaning services 3 times before and have been very impressed every time. 3 different teams have rolled up all as good as the last. I was thinking that the next team couldn't be as good - but they are consistent, thorough, amenable and polite and they work very hard - no downtime or chit chat. I've never had this level of professionalism with individual cleaners. They are all amazing.
Ian L
Ian L

Aldana did a great job with my clean, very happy with it
Scott G.
Scott G.

The place looks like new!

We needed an end of lease cleaning. Moving out always creates that much more of a mess... their crew arrived ontime and did an amazing job. The place looks like new!
DogMum85
DogMum85Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Iris was wonderful

Iris came out because our previously booked cleaner was unavailable. She was polite, respectful and did a wonderful job!
Vath
Vath

Best cleaning company in Melbourne

Maid to Clean have been the most reliable cleaning company I've used, and that's across Sydney, Brisbane, and Canberra as well as Melbourne. They show up, get the job done for a reasonable price, and are flexible if we're away and don't need a clean that fortnight. We have Angelica Ramos and she is just extra amazing! Our previous cleaner was good but Angelica always goes the extra mile and is so friendly and kind as well. Thank you so much Angelica!

My only complaints so far with this company are a one-off replacement cleaner and a carpet cleaner who were less satisfactory, but Maid to Clean took that feedback on board with grace.

Sam
Sam

Amazing service

Cheree is fabulous
Always on time
Attention to detail
Very happy with the service
Dipreet Kaur
Dipreet KaurGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job done. Very professional and thorough. They took our brief and were very diligent.
Maia
MaiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great clean

Well done Alperen for such a good clean. Everything was spotless and nothing missed.
Rose
Rose2 posts

High quality work from a team of friendly professionals

I am always impressed with the communication and friendliness of all Maid to Clean staff, not to mention the quality of the cleaning work. Sarah left our house spotless, and as a new mum of twins I am very grateful for the care and attention she paid to her work.
Hollie
HollieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ahamed was very thorough and efficient. Would certainly recommend his an Maid to Clean services
Kammy
KammyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Convenient ordering system, supportive BOH team, professional cleaning services

We have an existing and new apartment carpet steaming cleaning service with Maid to Clean. The online ordering system is convenient and the support team is great.

Particularly, Shehan is punctual and efficient. With his familiarity with the district and the expectations from the end users, we appreciate his professional advice and cleaning service. We do not receive any comments on the existing from the real estate after days, and we feel comfortable about settling in the new.

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing cleaning

My house was perfectly cleaned, with great details. Highly recommended!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant - reliable, affordable, efficient! Thank you Francesca

Such a great service. Francesca is amazing! She was on time, and incredibly so efficient and particular about her job - our apartment was absolutely spotless, I couldn't fault a thing. Thank you Francesca!
Shalaka
ShalakaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best cleaning service in Melbourne

Great customer service, responsive, great quality cleaners and hassle free. Gustavo my current cleaner is professional and extremely
Good at the work
Jessica Leung
Jessica Leung2 posts

Easy booking and excellent clean

Easy booking process. Dani was excellent - exactly on time, polite and friendly, and she did a wonderful job cleaning our house. We appreciated her attention to detail and the little extras like folding the toilet paper and re-folding towels

Margot G.
Margot G.

On time, efficient, great work

I've used this service twice and both times, I was very pleased with the result. On time, efficient and good work. The house was really sparkling when they finished.
Sandra
Sandra

House cleaning by Warren and partner

Warren and his partner did a great job House was fresh and clean when they left. Will use again.
Shirl
ShirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Awesome Clean

Kemal & Ozge of Maid to Clean always do a fantastic job. Above and beyond what I expected. Thank you.
Technopodium
TechnopodiumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ahmed, The Domestic Cleaning Star

If there was a way to award more than five stars to Ahmed for his outstanding domestic cleaning services, I would do it in a heartbeat. His exceptional dedication and professionalism in his craft simply redefine the very concept of household cleanliness.
Daphne T.
Daphne T.

JAS
JASGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love a clean home!

Maid to Clean always leave my place looking clean and immaculate.
alison22000
alison22000Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

The best cleaning group

I love maid to clean. We had to reschedule our regular fortnightly appointment due to a holiday and the gentleman that came was so polite and nice. We showed him all we needed done and he went straight to work. Maid to clean is the best. They are always right on the ball and they also do extra little things like folding up any clothes on the bed, doing the dishes, the staff are always super great.
Dani
Dani

Excellent service

Iris delivers our weekly clean and does a fantastic job.
Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Cleaning done to perfection

Our cleaner Murat did an exceptional job when he cleaned out home. He was very meticulous and left out place sparkling. I would strongly recommend Murat and the Maid to Clean team
Hailey
Hailey

Great service, stress saver!

The cleaning team was friendly and efficient and did a great job. I have been so busy lately that the cleaning got away from me and this service was a big stress saver!

Tony
Tony

Great Clean

My cleaner Sarah did a wonderful job very happy to return home to a lovely clean home
Well done
Mahesh K.
Mahesh K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job well done

Nicole did an awesome job. Completely autonomous and very considerate.
Mae
Mae

Professional carpet cleaning. Happy with the service

Shehan has done a great job cleaning our carpet. He has good attention to details and very professional in his approach. Highly recommended.
Darcey
DarceyAU2 posts

Highly Recommend

We recently hired Maid to Clean and have had a spring clean and two regular cleans of our 2-bedroom apartment so far, and we couldn't be happier with their services! Their team, especially Juan, has been wonderful. Juan's attention to detail is unmatched, ensuring every nook and cranny sparkles. The cleanliness and fresh feel after each visit is wonderful. Highly recommend Maid to Clean for their professionalism, reliability, and exceptional results.