Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,244 reviews
Jim M.
Jim M.2 posts

Would absolutely recommend

Our house has never been so clean! Would very much recommend.
Maria Vampatella
Maria Vampatella9 posts

As always .... JUST WONDERFUL

As always Maid to Clean do not disapooint. I had a delightful girl called Karina do my clean a few days ago and she was wonderful. Efficient, professional with not one area of my home left undone. Thank you Karina and thank you Maid to Clean.
Fiona
Fiona

House cleaning

Excellent house cleaning by Alejandro and Monica, they did a great job :-)
Tessa from Melbourne
Tessa from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A very clean house now

Krina and Jigar from Maid to Clean did a great job doing a final clean on a house for us. They were very thorough and easy to deal with.
Suzy
Suzy Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great cleaning service

I have always had great service from Maid to Clean. My current cleaner Kumpee is a delight. He always has the right equipment for every cleaning job and is careful, thorough, and very pleasant to deal with. So too are the people who run the company. They are friendly and helpful and deal with any question speedily and courteously.
Jess
Jess3 posts

My maid did an amazing job!

My maid was very friendly and warming. She did such an amazing job of cleaning my house, I couldn't be happier. Will absolutely be requesting her again! I am so impressed with the standard
Tony
TonyMelbourne3 posts

Couldn't Ask For Anything More

On time,pleasant and nothing is too difficult. The clean is off a high standard.
Lucienne Agius
Lucienne Agius6 posts

Great cleaning

I was skeptical about students cleaning - after all, they probably never cleaned at home and have never run a household. But, I am pleased with my hardworking cleaner, the quality of his work and ability to consistently work alone for up to 3 hours. After 2 visits, and some feedback - really thorough and very good.
Alison Mount Waverley
Alison Mount WaverleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job and great company

Nikhil and Samarth do a fantastic job, professional, efficient and everything left sparkling clean. Best cleaning company and customer service I ever used
Doreen
DoreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Happy with the Service

I was very pleased with the result. Eray was very polite and efficient and managed to clean my house in the time allotted.
Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great Cleaning Crew

Alejandro and Alejandra (Monica) are the best. They are super friendly and professional. They get to work quickly and leave the house sparkling clean every time, even going above and beyond and doing little things I wouldn't even think of.
Amy
Amy

Really thorough clean

Kumpee was excellent. Really fast and thorough and I appreciated extra touches like organising the cushions. Will book again!
R - Moorabbin
R - MoorabbinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should have done this sooner!

My cleaner was punctual polite and very efficient. In two hours he had my apartment sparkling clean!
Iain M
Iain MVictoria

Awesome Job

I have used multiple cleaning services and Juan from Maid to Clean was the best by far.
Alia
Alia2 posts

Amazing team

Shachi and Chirag are an awesome team. They are highly efficient cleaners and communicate with you very well to understand your needs. I can't recommend them enough!
Peter Snow
Peter Snow

Best Clean!

The cleaner, Leidy, did a fantastic job. She was thorough, attentive to detail, and cleaned several surfaces, such as bedside tables, which hadn't been cleaned for a while. She was professional and friendly. I recommend her very highly.

Anne
Anne

A one off Clean, but I will use Maid to Clean again!

My cleaner had a great attitude to his work, very personable and obliging. And the results of his work were excellent.
Sonia Lindsay
Sonia LindsayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best cleaning team ever

Monica and Alejandro have done it again! Our house sighs with joy after they are done. And they are just the loveliest people. We’ve used other cleaners- these are the best. M and A- we love you!
Lydia B.
Lydia B.2 posts

Cleaned my house

Juan was excellent, online booking was easy. Low stress all round.
Michelle
Michelle4 posts

Excellent service

Ljupka did an amazing job with amazing attention to detail.
Andrew C
Andrew Cmelbourne2 posts

Recommend

Highly recommend, arrived on time, and did a great clean
JC
JCMelbourne5 posts

Happy with service

We’ve had a number of different cleaners since we started using Maid to Clean, which ideally I would prefer a consistent cleaner, but the admin team are helpful and communicative. Our most recent cleaner, Angelica, was fantastic. She was such a thoughtful, thorough, and detailed cleaner. She went above and beyond and made our house look absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much, Angelica!
Hui
HuiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

So good! Amazing everytime!

Thank you Karen for your efficient, friendly, timely service. Very happy to continue.
Maid to CleanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent in every way

I highly recommend my team Jasmeen and Hapreet from Maid to Clean. They are always respectful of my wishes and they are lovely people. They leave my home clean and cared for and I look forward to their visit.
Shar
SharGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Can recommend!

Highly responsive, efficient, friendly. My team had Sam and I didn't quite catch the second persons name as I was rushing out the door. They were really friendly, as is the administrative team.

They got out a strong pet odour from the previous owners which I was grateful for!

Cass
Cass

Incredibly attention to details - thanks!

Very impressed with our spring clean, a huge thanks to Kerry who managed to clean appliances in the kitchen that I didn’t even know existed, not a corner missed. Great value for money, we will definitely be coming back - thanks!

alin p.
alin p.2 posts

Excellent clean

Have used the services a few times now and the quality of the cleaners has been great, very thorough and always on time
Melissa
Melissa

Cleaning angels

I've tried alot of cleaners over the years and this one has been the best experience by far. Many thanks to Nisha and Suraj who sail in on time ever fortnight, quietly and efficiently getting the job done without any fuss, and always leaving our home sparkling!
Cath Buckley
Cath BuckleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful!

Juan and Angelo were professional and efficient. Left the place looking wonderful. I have now booked a weekly service - highly recommend
Archie D.
Archie D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent cleaning service

We’ve just started using Maid to Clean fairly recently and have been very happy to date. We’ve had four cleans so far (one spring clean, three regular cleans) and each time had Angelo and Sebastian who have always done a great job. They are prompt, friendly and efficient. I really like that the company is transparent with its pricing and always check in that you’re happy with the quality of the work. We always get regular reminders and informative updates as well. Happy to recommend!
Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Maid to Clean lives up to name

This cleaning service did a brilliant job preparing my unit for new renters. Don was the fabulous cleaner who turned up on time, worked efficiently, and left the place sparkling. I’m very happy to recommend Maid to Clean as a professionally run service I know you’ll be happy to use.
John
John

Excellent cleaning service

Sumit was very efficient and conducted an excellent detailed clean.
Alix S.
Alix S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great cleaning service - will use again

Very happy with the quality of clean! $199 for 3 bedroom house. Will be using the services again. Thanks!
Consumer analyst 27
Consumer analyst 27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Spring clean sorted

Thanks Debbie for understanding what i wanted and making my apartment shine, attention to detail was what i needed, bathroom looks brand new again!!.
Jodi
Jodi

Fantastic job!

I couldn’t be happier with the exit clean they did! So much do that I’m considering using them on a regular basis in my new house!
Lori M
Lori MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spring Clean

Cleaner was prompt and professional, solid three hours of cleaning.

doug
doug2 posts

quality service

two young men, very courteous, professional, hard working focussed on the job, and very satisfied with the result
MSA
MSAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Maid to Clean provide a great service with back up cleaners if my regular cleaner is unavailable. A bit of trial and error to find the right cleaner that suited my house. Now Charith and Himaya do an amazing job. They are punctual, friendly and thorough. A great service.
Matthew C.
Matthew C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Excellent experience with Maid to Clean service

Athab, our "Maid to Clean", was magnificent. She arrived perfectly on time. For 3 hrs on 06 Sep 2023 she worked on our 3 bed., 2 bath apartment. She cleaned, vaccumed and dusted thoroughly, energetically and cheerfully. She is gifted with precision, initiative and great personality. Thank you, Athab! We are most impressed - Irena and Matthew, Brunswick East. VIC 3057
Kaye
KayeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless service

Booking a spring clean was very easy and at a time that suited me. Alejandro and Monica arrived on time and did a great job at cleaning and freshening up my home. Thank you!