Maidforyou.com.au

Maidforyou.com.au (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Maidforyou.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Sam Russell
Sam Russell

Great easy service

This is a great service that always delivers, the staff are always on their heels to make sure your experience is exceptional, and the cleaners are always meticulous and lovely! Best cleaning service I have ever used!

Review collected in partnership with Maidforyou.com.au

Amazing job - the unit has never been cleaner!

Highly professional and meticulous, but still very quick - they did a fantastic job well above any expectations I had. Cannot recommend them enough and will be having them around again for sure because my unit has never been cleaner!!

Anne Bidstrup
Anne BidstrupSydney

Reliable, thorough and so lovely to deal with

I have been using Maid for You for a month now, cleaning my 2 bedroom flat once a week. Omi and her team are total professionals, always reliable and my home is spotless and fresh. They love my animals and are very kind. I haven't been well lately and to be able to rely on Omi making my life easier has been amazing!

Mum Dad and 2 Kids
Mum Dad and 2 Kids

Failed to deliver. Absolutely terrible experience!

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Maidforyou.com.au compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Great service. Exceptional staff at HQ

2 bedroom house deep clean done by Bie & Ser once and another team Omi subsequently. Very meticulous and great service. Would book again!

Very happy but slight problems with communication

Was very happy with the overall clean of the house. The ladies were quick and meticulous and came on time. It's difficult to get in touch via phone but email they reply to quickly, which is not convenient for me.

Overall generally happy and would rebook.

Do not use this service

Do not use this cleaning service.

I made a booking and was guaranteed a cleaner. The night before my cleaning was due to be done I received a text message saying cleaning staff are sick and unable to make it. I asked for a replacement cleaner but they could not provide.

This was very inconvenient as we were having a party the next day so had to stay up all night cleaning myself.

Peter Fitzgerald
Peter FitzgeraldSydney

Great consistent service

Jean and Ryan come to my house once a week and do an amazing job. They are always on time and head office is always handy if i want to change schedule at the last minute.

Easy online scheduling and booking, great cleaners!

I scheduled a deep cleaning through their website, they sent a confirmation email right away. They were on time and meticulous in their approach. They forgot to empty a small bin in our bedroom and they came back 45 minutes after the job was done to empty it.

Carpet Cleaning Services