Maidpro Cleaning Services

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maidpro Cleaning Services

Fred L.
    Fred L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Performance, Poor Customer Service - Never Ever Support this service to avoid disappointment

NKA
    NKASydney, NSW

Terrible customer service & incomplete end of lease clean

We were called back to the property because the mirrors were filthy, shower wasn’t touched, drawers were missed in the kitchen. Also said fridge clean wasn’t included even though it’s clearly listed in the quote summary. 3 day re-clean policy wasn’t honoured, I waited until day 2 to hear back & nothing so at 30 weeks pregnant I had to clean this myself!! Promised a partial refund, 5 weeks later still nothing & they’re ignoring my weekly follow up emails.

• +1Thumbnail

An all around great service. The team was prompt, they communicated well and did an excellent job. Highly recommend this service and will be using them again in the future.

Luke
    LukeSydney, NSW

Brilliant Job

Really outstanding bond cleaning at property and quite reasonable price compared to many other quotes we received. Real estate and Landlord left very happy, got the full bond refunded. Thanks team for the job well done.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Maidpro Cleaning Services compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Darren Higgins
    Darren HigginsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smashed all the expectations, Wonderful Team

Had a wonderful cleaning team came to my property today. Job was spotless and even finished earlier than i was expected. Boys were really friendly and cheerful. Will definitely hire again. Thank you maidpro.

Job done perfectly

Excellent. Bond cleaning at my property was done flawlessly and perfectly. Their approach from the begining was in a professional manner. Our kitchen area was a bit of a mess which was literally glowing after the cleaning. We would definitely recommend them to everyone as we were really happy with their work.

Esther
    EstherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Excellent service. Very professional and friendly. I got my full bond back after they cleaned for me. I definitely recommend them. Thank you to the guys who cleaned my place.

Alex Jonathan
    Alex JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Job!!

Great value! Would highly recommend! My cleaning team, Dayanna & Edwin were excellent. They paid close attention to detail and were very attentive to any specific requests we made. My windows and oven have never looked better! Thank you so much for such a flawless clean! We will definitely be booking in again soon!

Jlc
    JlcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Promised to rectify a clean and then never showed up

Cleaners hired by our tenants. The cleaning was substandard and missed some areas; particularly in the kitchen and windows. Arrangements were made for them to re-attend. Keys collected and a promise that the apartment would be cleaned within 2 hours. We had no contact 4 hours later. We called and were then told our keys would be returned in another hour. Two hours later we called again and were told another hour. When we finally got the keys 8 hours later they only then told us they hadn’t even cleaned the place!!!
    Poor communication and incredibly disappointing customer service. AVOID!

Adam C.Sydney, NSW

Would not recommend, waste of money

Maidpro C.Maidpro Cleaning Services
    Adam C.

Management had no interest in processing any kind of refund. Disappointing after reading the above and providing all of the photo evidence.

K Bennett
    K BennettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you! A job very well done

Thank you Harish and Vijay. A full house clean, everything is sparkling! Can recommend your good work, which includes every nook and cranny, with your happy disposition and friendly manner.

End of the lease cleaning

Cleaners are highly professional. Charges are very reasonable and the work is done more than expected. I am very happy with your work. I would highly recommend MaidPro for cleaning services. Thank you for the great work.

Excellent service

Very happy with the service provided by those hardworking cleaner and really appreciate with the service given to my property .once again I want to say thank you to Maidro cleaning company.

Ryan
    RyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

It was a great experience will maidpro team. They have arrived on time and done a perfect job. Would definitely recommend them. My house was sparkling after their cleaning. Loved it.

End of Lease cleaning

I had two wonderful girls come out and do an end of lease cleaning on my 3x2 rental and they did an absolutely fabulous job! Really happy with the look of the place after!
    Very friendly and thorough, thank you Sneha!

Maidpro C.Maidpro Cleaning Services