76% · 5015 · 23%

Desanka
DesankaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would give more than 5 stars if I could

Sally is just the best ever and we are so very fortunate to have her collect and deliver our mail. She is courteous, efficient, professional and knowledgeable and absolutely nothing is too much trouble for her. She is like a constant ray of sunshine. We rely on her expert advice as products, documents, processes and things are constantly changing. She knows our company well. She always has time for a quick chat and remembers things you told her weeks ago - she is great at following up. From time to time we have heavy parcels or our tub is overflowing but she never accepts help - she is so incredibly capable. How did so many wonderful traits fit into one person?! Show details ·  1
Madison
Madison

Amazing Postie and great service

Scott our mail man from mailplus is lovely, he always goes above and beyond!
We send out daily mail and also receive mail as we are a large company.
Everything arrives on time and everything we send out is quickly delivered.  Show details ·  1
Dreamers and Drifters
Dreamers and DriftersRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing service!

Ratu and his Byron Bay team offer a professional and efficient service. All our online orders are collected daily and arrive quickly at our customer's doorsteps. The MailPlus system makes packing online orders fast and easy, very user friendly! Ratu is so friendly and helpful, nothing is ever too much trouble. He is a pleasure to partner with. Show details ·  1
violeta h.
violeta h.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

What an amazing service

All my parcels have arrived within 24h at a very competitive rate. No more fuss dealing with Aus Post ! Couldn’t be happier with the pick up service and excellent personal and individual treatment. Thumbs up! Show details ·  1
Anastasia
AnastasiaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best service!

Mailplus allows us to get our packages out to our customers faster! They generally arrive at their destination within 1-2 days + customers are thrilled with the speedy delivery. Our Mailplus driver in Byron Bay - Ratu - always picks them up from our studio with a smile, promptly. Nothing is too much trouble for him. The customer service girls on the phone, truly care about finding solutions + providing the best experience for us + our customers. Very happy with their exceptional door to door service over the last 12 months since we switched over. Highly recommended!  Show details ·  1
Mennie B.
Mennie B.

Love it!

Signing up with MailPlus was a no-brainer, their flat-rate Express shipping almost sounded too good to be true, but I have been blown away. I had an order from a store in Perth on Thursday morning, Ratu collected it at 2pm, and it arrived in the store at midday on Friday! Over 4000 Kilometres!  Show details ·  1
Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Devinder is wonderful!

Devinder is magnificent! Always shows up at the agreed time rain, hail or shine with a friendly greeting and a smile. Nothing is ever an issue, he has replacement mail bags with him and has helped out securing cash bags from the bank when the bank told us there was none available. Show details ·  1
MR VINTAGE
MR VINTAGERichmond-Tweed, NSW

AMAZING service, super fast 1-2 Day delivery Aus wide from regional NSW

Sending regularly with mail plus, FASTEST mail service I've found in AUS!! Overnight Delivery to everywhere I've sent, longest I've waited 2 Days! equivalent 2-3 weeks elsewhere!!! Did I mention fast? Show details ·  1
Hydroheat Supplies
Hydroheat SuppliesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Our MailPlus driver Sally is a breath of fresh air! Always prompt, professional, courteous, able to assist and happy. Really sparks our office up and brings a smile and laugh to our office. Fabulous service! Show details ·  1
Leanne Martin
Leanne MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous excellent service

RCR have been working with Sally since she contacted us in April 2018. She came into our office and let us know about some really exciting rates that she was able to offer our Company.
It was a very simple decision to make the change and she has been a breath of fresh air. Nothing is too much trouble for her, and she comes into our office twice a day dropping off and picking up our daily mail.
Sally has a positive and can-do attitude and is always happy and smiling. We love her enthusiasm and passion for what she does.
Thanks very much Sally for all your help and it is a pleasure to be working with you.
 Show details ·  1
Shelby C
Shelby CRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Great Fast Service

Our MailPlus delivery driver is prompt for daily pick ups. Most of our customers receive deliveries next day. It’s nice to finally have a reliable fast service. MailPlus has been a game changer for our business.  Show details ·  1
Nicole
Nicole

Fast and reliable

I cant believe my orders arrive overnight to Perth. Incredible service, very happy! So much so, I often receive feedback from customers being absolutely delighted to receive their online purchases in such a speedy manner. Game changer for my business. Show details ·  1
Michael
Michael Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Utterly incompetent

Utterly incompetent, no fast overnight delivery from Melbourne to Ballarat it took 3 weeks plus to get spare part in the size of A4 soft bag envelope from supplier in Melbourne to Ballarat just disgustingly embarrassing service. Zero stars if i could Michael  Show details
MailPlus   DM
Dani
DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Avoid At All Costs

I ordered from a website that raves about mail plus being really good. I’d never heard of mail plus but ordered and was pleased that my parcel was out for delivery the next day. At about midday tracking stated that my order had been delivered. I’d been nearby the front door all day and not once did anyone approach it, or come near approaching it. I checked everywhere a package may be left. Nothing. I tried contacting the company just to get absolutely nowhere. Apparently it was left at my front door. So they’ve either delivered it to the wrong address and aren’t willing to do anything about it. Or haven’t delivered it at all and are just lying about it.  Show details
Eli
Eli3 posts

Lost parcels

Had a company send a parcel through mailplus, the parcel was “successfully delivered” but I didn’t receive my parcel, or any information as to where I could pick it up and the help that I received was that it is in my area somewhere.
Avoid if possible.  Show details
NICK
NICKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Waste of time and money

First and last time I used mailplus to send an express mail 17 days ago within metropolitan Melbourne and the mail is circling around neither the receiver nor the sender has received the mail and on the companies tracking system it shows out for delivery never ever use them again and not recommending anyone to do so stay away.  Show details
Couriers

Find out how MailPlus compares to other Couriers

Not happy
Not happy

Hopeless!! DO NOT USE

I am unable to locate a parcel that was supposed to be delivered by this company. They left no note in my post box to its whereabouts and only tell me it’s in my suburb somewhere?! Show details
Sharon
Sharon

MAIL FRUAD

i had sent parcels being sent to our head these parcel didnt arrive mail plus took it in to their own hands to change the address on a muilt national companys parcels and send them toa house this is mail fraud as this parcels where national payrol info for the whole company this could have cist us millions cause of what this company did Show details
Jason C.
Jason C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great delivery times but lost parcels, hit & miss tracking info and no liability of lost parcels (no insurance)

I switched to MailPlus because I wanted to give a new comer a go. Loved their delivery speed but they lost parcels and have no insurance. Tracking also an issue. Show details
Love Flores
Love Flores2 posts

Scam of a company

if i could give this 0 stars i would. Ordered a product that’s in NSW off ebay who has tried to use Mailplus as their courier to send to my address in VIC, and has not even informed tracking problems. I have not yet received my product in almost a month because of this company! Albeit, the company I have bought my product from has been more than helpful to fix the problem because I have been really patient. This is truly unacceptable, affecting both parties! Show details
Bob
Bob

Hit and miss - very dependent on your particular driver

I used MailPlus to pick up and drop off from several locations around the city and it was fantastic for the first year or so... then all of a sudden it was awful - not making pickups or drop-offs on the days they were supposed to, without even the courtesy of letting you know that they wouldn't be turning up.

Turns out my franchise hired a new driver who wasn't very good. MailPlus as a company don't seem to have the technology or desire to actually measure the quality of the service they provide so you're at the mercy of the individual driver that does your route.

Show details

DonR
DonR

Great Disappointment!

Lousy service 7 days from Padstow to Brookvale and when you try to submit a Q it wants you on Facebook or else no send. Caused great deal of angst and over 35 minutes on my part let alone the receiver on to Aust Post.

Show details

kelly89
kelly89AU2 posts

Made my life sooo much easier

Mail Plus is a wonderfully simple idea, we have a guy who comes round and picks up our daily mail and banking etc. As the person that was responsible for the mail i can't speak highly enough of the service. I have soooo much more time on my hands and they have a slightly better relationship with Aussie Post than i do :) All in All great service

socialtank
socialtankAU

Great Stuff

MailPlus basically do the work for you, since adopting their services last year Mail Plus has saved us time and money.They simply collect your mail and banking etc and take it to the Post Office.. always next day delivery and the new overnight satchels are rather awesome.. Couldn't recommend this company enough :)
Value for money
SKM
SKMAU

Mail Plus - Streets ahead!

Mail Plus have been an integral part of our company, day to day. They deliver our morning mail nice and early, pop past at lunch and take our banking to the bank, then scoot through at the end of the day and take our outgoing mail to the post office. Reliable and cost effective. Mail Plus have just launched a co branded overnight courier satchel with Australia Post. Collected with the outgoing mail each evening, next day guaranteed next day delivery. How easy! I highly recommend Mail Plus to any company.
Cost saving, friendly and reliable.
RN13
RN13AU

Overnight products, Finally!

Mailplus have just offered our company Some really great priced Australia Post / Mailplus branded overnight satchels. They are trackable and cheap. I cannot believe it took this long. We purchased a pack of 10 , 3 kg overnight satchels for $8 Approximately each saving us money and having to book other couriers.

I hope they bring out more products.
Saves us money and tIme