ALDI Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

See the Best Food Processors in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

• Product is used
  • Safety
RUFINA
RUFINASydney, NSW

One of the best I am looking forward to by one more I depend on this everday in my kitchen No 1.

I used especially for shredding. It is very easy Cleaning n storage.looking out get one more.for the price longevity of the product amazing.How can i get one more indian style of cooking very good.

Purchased in June 2017 at Fairfield Aldi. for $15.

Mini Chopper OK but the spindle of the blades has broken

I liked the chopper for small jobs but have found the top of the blades have snapped off and I can no longer use it. I used it to break up biscuits for cheesecake bases . chopped onion up finely for different types of meals etc. Hope to hear from someone if you can just get the blades

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Gagan
GaganMelbourne

Easy to use

This is prefect I want to buy extra blades please help or suggest me where I can find or buy blades because I have two choppers but both blades are broken so for

Date PurchasedApr 2017
lizzyBallarat

Aldi Mini Chopper

More than happy with the performance of this small machine! Chops up vegetables, cake mixtures etc beautifully and is a lot of easier to use rather than having to lug out the old cumbersome Kambrook out of the closet! A lot easier to wash as well. My go-to machine for the odd small job!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Food Processors

Find out how ALDI Mini Chopper (2010-2018) compares to other Food Processors

Watsonia
WatsoniaIllawarra, NSW

I just can't live without it

It did everything I wanted until yesterday and suddenly it lost its power to cut, went well when no resistance of food to chop. Still looks brand new but guess the motor must have worn out !Just like I am maybe!!
The blade worked well, the capacity excellent for small preparation

Date PurchasedJuly 2014
Maryjane Rowley
Maryjane RowleyMelbourne

Kitchen Essential

This Mini Chopper is perfect! Does all the things the more expensive choppers do, but it is compact and therefore takes up far less kitchen space. Easy to clean and, and very user friendly. I love to take a shake to work for breakfast. It is So easy to use fresh fruit and vegetables and berries in this blender.

maxa429
maxa429Victoria

Love this great little unit, easy to and easy to clean. This is a must have in every persons kitchen.
Everything it's brilliant
None....can find to buy more

w0mbat
w0mbat

Where can I purchase this item?

Kat08
Kat08

Aldi (on sale next week $5.00)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022

Ameena K.
Ameena K.asked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

What is the price of the new Mini chopper (2019- 2021) I would be interested in purchasing one ?

Ameena K.
Ameena K.asked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

Hi I have been using the Aldi bought Ambiano Mini Chopper Model Number IA0676 for sometime now. I have been very happy with it unfortunately the spindle of the blade has snapped. I was wondering if I could have it replaced.. everything else is in perfect order.

Kate Gasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I need to replace the lid or top if you will. Mine melted onto of the stove.

lizzy

The unit itself costs around $20 so it would be probably be better purchasing it instead of trying to replace the lid. Having said that though, it might be an idea to ask Aldi first but I am guessing that the whole unit would have to be replaced - sorry!

Kate G

Hi Thank you for your response, it also says that they are discontinued so that's why I asked the question. Bit I will indeed go to Aldi and ask them as well. Kind regards.

See all ALDI Mini Chopper (2010-2018) questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Compare all 3 ALDI Mini Chopper
CategoryFood Processors
Capacity1L
Included Blade TypesS- Shaped (standard)
Number of Speed Settings1
Colour / FinishBlack
Release dateJuly 2010
Discontinuation dateAug 2018
Replaced byALDI Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)
Compare all 3 ALDI Mini Chopper