3ALDI Mini Chopper (2010-2018)
Part of ALDI Mini Chopper  4.0

ALDI Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

3ALDI Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

86%14%0%

Product is used
  • Daily
Noise Level
Safety

RUFINA
RUFINASydney, NSW
  Mini Chopper

One of the best I am looking forward to by one more I depend on this everday in my kitchen No 1

I used especially for shredding. It is very easy Cleaning n storage.looking out get one more.for the price longevity of the product amazing.How can i get one more indian style of cooking very good. Show details
Annette
Annette3 posts
  Mini Chopper

Mini Chopper OK but the spindle of the blades has broken

I liked the chopper for small jobs but have found the top of the blades have snapped off and I can no longer use it. I used it to break up biscuits for cheesecake bases . chopped onion up finely for different types of meals etc. Hope to hear from someone if you can just get the blades

Gagan
GaganMelbourne2 posts

Easy to use

This is prefect I want to buy extra blades please help or suggest me where I can find or buy blades because I have two choppers but both blades are broken so for

lizzy
lizzyThe Mallee, VIC30 posts

Aldi Mini Chopper

More than happy with the performance of this small machine! Chops up vegetables, cake mixtures etc beautifully and is a lot of easier to use rather than having to lug out the old cumbersome Kambrook out of the closet! A lot easier to wash as well. My go-to machine for the odd small job!

Watsonia
WatsoniaIllawarra, NSW6 posts
  Mini Chopper

I just can't live without it

It did everything I wanted until yesterday and suddenly it lost its power to cut, went well when no resistance of food to chop. Still looks brand new but guess the motor must have worn out !Just like I am maybe!!

The blade worked well, the capacity excellent for small preparation

Maryjane Rowley
Maryjane RowleyMelbourne3 posts

Kitchen Essential

This Mini Chopper is perfect! Does all the things the more expensive choppers do, but it is compact and therefore takes up far less kitchen space. Easy to clean and, and very user friendly. I love to take a shake to work for breakfast. It is So easy to use fresh fruit and vegetables and berries in this blender.

maxa429
maxa429Victoria5 posts
  Mini Chopper

Love this great little unit, easy to and easy to clean. This is a must have in every persons kitchen.
Everything it's brilliant