ALDI Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

ALDI Mini Chopper (2010-2018) Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by ALDI

8 questions from our users

Mike Ward
Mike Wardasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I would like to know if i can buy this on line

Ameena K.
Ameena K.asked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

What is the price of the new Mini chopper (2019- 2021) I would be interested in purchasing one ?

Ameena K.
Ameena K.asked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

Hi I have been using the Aldi bought Ambiano Mini Chopper Model Number IA0676 for sometime now. I have been very happy with it unfortunately the spindle of the blade has snapped. I was wondering if I could have it replaced.. everything else is in perfect order.

Kate Gasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I need to replace the lid or top if you will. Mine melted onto of the stove.

Kate G

Hi Thank you for your response, it also says that they are discontinued so that's why I asked the question. Bit I will indeed go to Aldi and ask them as well. Kind regards.

Annette
Annetteasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

Where can you buy the blades for the mini chopper I had bought two mini choppers and both blades are now broken off near the spindle that attaches to the motor?

Watsonia

Sadly I had similar problem and that is why I purchased the Sunbeam chopper, it has proved far superior and parts are available from Sunbeam on line. I wish you good chopping

Gagan
Gagan

Please if u find from anywhere let me know so I can buy

Trish
Trishasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I am looking for the glass bowl if anyone is getting rid off it?
Thkq

Sadly I dumped it all when the motor failed! Sorry

Rejeana Williams
Rejeana Williamsasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

is there any place that I can get that maison mini chopper?

Maryjane Rowley
Maryjane Rowley

Aldi still sell a mini chopper; I just think it is not called Maison anymore, the name has changed but looks the same. Just wait for it to reappear at Aldi. Gòod Luck!

maxa429
maxa429

You could try google to find a local supplier.. I know you can still get them..cheers.

Merrilyn Grumley
Merrilyn Grumleyasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I have broken the coupling that joins the motor and the cutting shaft. Would any one know where I could buy one?

Sellis
Sellis

Maison information label can be found around the motor.
Call MAISON After Sales Support Tel.: 1300 886 649
Hope that helps. Good Luck.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

Other Food Processors