Majestic Caravans Knight

Majestic Caravans Knight Questions & Answers

19'6 SLE, Family, Rear Door, etc...

31 questions from our users

Dries

Driesasked

Caravans Knight

How do i empty my watertanks

Dennis Olive

Dennis Oliveasked

Caravans Knight

What is the weight of this caravan to tow

George A.

George A.asked

Caravans Knight

To the management of Majestic, I have just purchased a majestic knight series 3 2010 model.I was hoping to get an owners manual .I am hoping you could point me in the right direction .
Thank you .George

barry c

barry casked

Caravans Knight

hi all i have a 2013 majestic night anniversary model does anyone window shades and mozzi screens are are done when the van was made or after market want to replace the nets

Susan Sharpe

Have you tried Majestic in Melbourne . Ring and ask .

Vikki C.

Vikki C.asked

Caravans Knight

Anyone had a majestic Knight 2011 on alot of corrugation. How did it go?

John M.

John M.asked

What is the ATM on a 2009 Majestic Knight series 3 caravan

Susan Sharpe

I only own a majestic . I would not have a clue about the ATM on a 2009 van . Why don't you google and see what comes up . Otherwise check out caravan and camping sales .

Kevin

Kevinasked

Caravans Knight

caps on water tanks can't remove ,do they screw out or pull out? when i unlock them they spin around but won't unscrew or pull out.

Susan Sharpe

You need to unlock them if they are spinning around that means they are locked . Turn key the other way and then you can turn the caps off .

Rene

Reneasked

Caravans Knight

I would like to know how to remove the tail lights assembly on Knight series 4, 2012 model. I can't see any screws or fittings.

victor

victorasked

To whom it may concern:
Please can you advise me on the actual structure of 2008 Majestic Knight Series II pop top caravan.
1) Is it an aluminium or timber frame?
2) Are sway bars required / recommended when towing on long distances at 100 k's per hour?
3) Can you give me an estimate on:
a) fitting an air con
b) fitting a hot water system or recommend a brand for fitting.
Kind regards,
Victor.
email: victormarshall@hotmail.com

Jenny S.asked

Caravans Knight

Majestic Knight Series 3 12/2010. Van has two water tanks fitted. Are they interconnected? We have been using van and only 1 tank is showing decline in water level. Second tank appears to be full. How do you access second tank?

Susan Sharpe

Ours are interconnected . Have a look between the tanks there should be a connecting pipe . This pipe should have a tap see if it is turned on . This will then equalise the water in both tanks . We leave that tap on all the time . Hope this has helped ...travel safe .

Jenny S.

Thanks Susan for your reply. We will have to go searching for a tap. It's not clearly visible.

Cynthiaasked

Caravans Knight

I have a 2007 Majestic Knight Van. Interior lights only work once battery is fully charged. Do they not work on 240V? Appreciate any info thanks
Cindy

Lights are 12 volt .

Lou

Louasked

Caravans Knight

Where is the fuse box in 2006 majestic knight?

We have 2016 model in cupboard above the stove sorry

Dries

Driesasked

Caravans Knight

We have a majestic knight series 3 caravan and how do I get the toilet to flush?

Susan Sharpe

Thetford toilet ? We have our toilet flush tank connected to our water tanks when we are in town water it just flushes when we push the button on the top . We we are free camping we have our water pump on . That way you can just push button and it flushes .

Junie

make sure that the 12V switch is on and water in tank.

Bruce

Bruceasked

Caravans Knight

Turn refrig on 240 volt throws tripf switch off in house why?

Susan Sharpe

Have you got the van plugged directly to house ? If so you need to plug into a safety switch you can get from Bunnings . You caravan is wired for 15 amp house is 10 amp .

my van is 12v power only

Bob

Bobasked

Caravans Knight

I have a Majestic Knight 2012 2012 majestic knight series 3 edition and don’t know how to replace a brake light, can’t get access to bulb, doesn’t seem to be any screws anywhere to give you access to bulbs, could anyone help me with this problem please?

Claire Wasked

Caravans Knight

Hi..I need to locate the 12v fuses in our 07 Majestic Knight. We've thoroughly checked the whole van but suspect it must be behind a panel somewhere? I see the question has been asked a number of times but no luck with an answer so far? Please help!

Dan.S
Dan.S

Mine is a 2016 Majestic Knight Garoova with the Finscan touch screen and the fuses for mine are in a box in the top cupboard above the sink behind the Finscan screen
I hope this helps

Junie

Suggest ringing majestic or get an auto ekectrician to check it out

Cynthia

asked the same question from Majestic and they have no idea other than in an overhead cupboard... Not there

Dirtyharry2asked

Caravans Knight

I have a Majestic Knight 2012 anniversary edition and don’t know how to replace a brake light, can’t get access to bulb, doesn’t seem to be any screws anywhere to give you access to bulbs, could anyone help me with this problem please?

Junie

I could not get the cover off either.
Had a similar problem with indicator and could not get cover off and I went to an auto electrician and it wasnt the indicator at all it was the 12point plug pins that had squeezed together and werent making contact. He rectified it by getting a fine screwdriver on each pin inside the male end and opening them up.

Dirtyharry2

Thank you for your answer, I will try that and hopefully that will fix it.

Connie

Connieasked

Caravans Knight

Hi all... My hubby and I are looking at buying a 2nd hand caravan to start.. But we are not sure as its our 1st time..
We're stuck between 2 one is a Coramal Elements 612, 2013 20ft long, independent suspension.
Has everything supplied 3.7kva generator enclosed.. Or the 2nd van is a Majestic Tiara 2008 semi off road both look fantastic outside and inside? We've read so many good and bad reviews on both vans??? Can anyone shed any light on to help us decide as I don't want to buy a lemon... Some say the coramal is better as it has no timber frame as the Majestic does and so on & so on... So confused we both are. There is only $3,000.00 difference in price and 5years in age difference... We're not sure how much off road we're going to do but we do want to do quite a bit of free camping too, they say the Coramal can handle going off road too but nothing too extreme.
Can any one help!!! Any & all advice would be appreciated.. Thankyou
Mick & Connie

Jackielucy
Jackielucy

Hi guys....firstly welcome to the caravaning world! to give you an answer to your question: I would personally go for the Corrimal,because I have owned a Majestic for eight years now, bought it new & not that we have had major issues,but lots of small things/ exhaust fans had to be replaced 2 years old/microwave relaced 5 years old/internal lights all replaced they are a sealed unit so had to buy complete light fitting/outside speakers stopped working 2 years/front door handle broke 2year/plastic external grab handles shattered & just fell apart after 4 years/& not to mention lots of water leaks through the roof area,have had to get a proffessional to reseal everthing.
Where as the Corromoal we have owned previously, had not one scrap of trouble in ten years that we had it.
Oh & the other thing I should mention the staff at the ,Majestic Caboolture sales yard are NOT helpfull at all..........
Hope this info is of some help!

iantasked

Caravans Knight

I have purchased a 2012 Majestic Knight. I am very new to caravanning. If I want to go 'free camping', I have lights, fridge, water etc, on the 12 volt system, but can I plug in a toaster or an electric kettle?

Trundles Travels
Trundles Travels

HI, to use anything 240 volt you need to install a Inverter. This converts your 12v to 240v. I would be talking to the professionals because there is so many combinations
I hope this helps you.

Thanks for the advice.

Tim

No toaster or kettle they run on 240, your stove should be able to be run on gas boil the jug and make the toast at the grill. Cheers

Rusty p.asked

Caravans Knight

Where is the fuse box in a 20 ft 2006 pop up majestic knight caravan? Can't find it it any cupboards or in the boot. Hope you can help,thank you.

Sorry cant help on a 2006, mine is above the stove in a cupboard

Rusty p.

Thank you. So neither of us know. Why doesn't Majestic answer our questions.? Puts me off buying another Majestic Van. Not good public relations.....not good for business.

Claire W

Hi Rusty...I'm having the same trouble with my 07 Knight so really hoping you can tell me where if you found the fuses?