Majestic Pools & Landscaping

Majestic Pools & Landscaping

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Majestic Pools & Landscaping? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
Disappointed Customer
Disappointed CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most unreliable builder of all time

The only thing you can rely on is that they will NOT deliver when they say they will. Work was OK, but very very unreliable. Delivered the pool 3 months late. Every excuse in the world has been offered.
Be sure to set an exact date for completion. NOT ASAP.

JJ King
JJ KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Happy

I am so happy with my new swimming pool! Thank you so much Majestic Pools for being so flexible in giving me what I was told for so many years would be impossible.

Michelle L.
Michelle L.South East Queensland, QLD

Super

Super experience from start to finish. Im really happy with my pool and the attention to detail in which your team provided. If I plan on getting another swimming pool one day I will definitely be coming back to you.

Nina
NinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience

I now have an amazing new pool in my backyard. It truly looks amazing and I’m glad I chose to hire your team. Thank you thank you thank you! Nina

Find out how Majestic Pools & Landscaping compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

I flip houses for a living and this is the first time I have used Majestic Pools & Landscaping as I used to use another pool builder who has retired.. I must put it out there that I am very happy with the end product and overall experience provided to me throughout this. I will continue to use this company for all future houses that I flip.

Happy
HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection

I love my pool so much! They have done such a great job and I am so very happy with everything they’ve done from start, middle, and finish. I reccommend.

Nadine Bruer
Nadine BruerSouth East Queensland, QLD

A+ Design & Execution

The design aspect and approach was second to none. Majestic Pools have such knowledgeable staff who weren't afraid to be flexible in providing me with exactly what I wanted. Every other pool builder kept saying that what I wanted was unachievable, or they would massively inflate the price by 300% in some cases. The construction and execution of the pool against the design was exactly as agreed at design and quote stage. The construction supervisor Jason worked really well at coordinating the trades and making sure something was happening every day. Thank you Majestic Pools!

B Bird
B BirdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hi had a great experience from start to finish. Finish was top knotch and the pool looks great. It took an extra week than planned, but the team communicated this to me in advance - so I am happy.

Unhappy past customer
Unhappy past customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Read past the first Reviews and dig deeper for the truth

Our pool took over 14 months to complete. Lack of care , no project management ....avoid at all costs. Workmanship and attention to detail is shocking and I regret undertaking this project with Majestic Pools.

Highly recommended

I've been dealing with Jack and the Team at Majestic Pools for the over 10 years. Never any issues. Great people, workmanship and service. Highly recommended for pool builds and landscaping.

Vanessa
VanessaQueensland

Highly recommended, outstanding team!

We've had our pool for quite a while now, and we are so happy with the result! I felt confident through the entire construction phase due to their expertise and knowledge, just wonderful. Thank you Majestic Pools for the masterpiece you've created! I don't usually write reviews but this company has to be commended for their outstanding work! Well done!

TGB
TGBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this company

Find out how Majestic Pools & Landscaping compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Lack of integrity or apologies

Pool Renovation

We approached Majestic Pools to renovate our pool and found them to be excellent.
Andrew gave us the time-frame and it was done before the completion date given.
He kept us in the loop the whole time, and went out of his way to accommodate any requests I made.
There was not a week that went buy that work wasn't being done on the pool.
The pool now looks much more modern with the new coping and interior lining.
We love our new pool and would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone looking at renovating their pool.

Never Again
Never AgainBrisbane

If It was possible to give 'Zero' stars I would!!!