Make It Cheaper

Make It Cheaper Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money. Can we really make money with this program? Charges is up to $6999/-
Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check? Kind regards MIC TeamSame for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?
I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.Hi Astrid, We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?
Hi Buntee, Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Hi I own a glass company in victory a want to now how it works?
Hello, Thanks for getting in touch. Here at Make It Cheaper we are a free comparison service for electricity and gas at business and residential properties. The process is quick and easy; after a quick phone call we’ll be able to compare your energy needs across our panel of 8 retailers including AGL and Energy Australia, to find you the best price available. If we can't beat the energy deal you're currently on we'll let you know to stay where you are. If you'd like to speak with a savings expert please send your details through, along with a copy of your bill for an accurate comparison, over to consumers@makeitcheaper.com.au and we'll have a savings expert contact you at your request. Kind Regards, Make It Cheaper 1300 95 77 21

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives