Make It Cheaper

Make It Cheaper (page 2 of 36)

• Incentivised Review Yes (4%) · No (96%)

Roger Evans

Roger EvansRichmond-Tweed, NSW

GREAT SERVICE

As summarised the professional and no obligation advice was greatly appreciated. The presentation of information was as promised allowing me to make an informed decision.
The new provider has now confirmed our arrangements.

Barry

BarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Reply to survey

Well spoken and efficient contacts via phone who answered directly and guided the process efficiently.
No contact with operation since contract delivered. Written pamphlet documentation from the electricity company received recently.

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Good folks and very helpful

communications were good and the recommendations were produced quickly. They estimated the savings and left it to me to decide, no pressure, no sales talk, just the figures. I appreciated that.

Dr Dobbs
Dr Dobbs

cheers

Good to know there r suppliers out there that are willing to explain when they chase business

Even though I heard some bad reports about AGL I was willing to give it go so I am hoping AGL do NOT let me down. Apart from that, I have shares with AGL and it would have been great if AGL took that into account and gave an extra discount. The one thing I am not happy about is the 24 month contract. I have been assured that there is no exit fee if I want to break the contract so hoping that is the case.

Miriam R.
Miriam R.

Many thanks for your quick reply.
Miriam

Cost Reduction is Underrated

Corporates spend massive time on sales growth but little on cost reduction. Make it Cheaper do the legwork to minimise your electricity costs. Searching for the best rates is a great service. As a financial controller who doesn't love a win on expense reduction, a step change down over months to come.

Exceptional Customer Service provided

A work colleague past on Make It Cheaper's details, as I had a very short turn around period to secure both electricity & gas for a property a client was due to settle on. Coupled with the fact, I had a number of commercial contracts to put into place prior to settlement, the team at Make it Cheaper pulled out all stops to help me achieve good rates and fill in the much needed paper work to ensure the utilities performed on the day of settlement.
This peace of mind allowed me to focus on other large contracts

JodieAnne

JodieAnneGoulburn Valley, VIC

For a tedious process team member Sarah made it pleasant and therefore not so annoying

Sarah was helpful and courteous, she saved me money as she does every year. It's such a boring and time consuming process and Sarah acknowledges that through each phase of the process which makes it feel so much less annoying.

Karen H

Karen HSydney Surrounds, NSW

This has lessened the Admin I need to do - quick email, phone call, review and switch - done and saved $2500

Very easy to talk to to get a quick idea if savings can be made and they can be. We put all 3 companies on to this system and have saved over $2,500

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The whole process was easy and quick. The operator explained everything clearly and ensured everything was easily understood. She wasn't pushy but instead stated the facts of the service and made the whole process easy.

Sonia KingSydney, NSW

Great help from Stuart

Stuart Basford was very helpful and clear advising me on the benefits and openly telling me how the system works and the benefits to both myself and the energy providers.

Sonia King

I already have referred others and its fine not to get rewarded for it again, because if it saves them money that is enough reward. Thank you

Sue

SueVictoria

Oh so simple.!

simple to do through the help of the Make it Cheaper team .. I will recommending them to family and friend s. I am exceptionally pleased with the results, highly recommended...

Nyz

Nyz

Its perfect

Good discount rates. Hope the bills comes less this time. Staff were very helpful. I am looking forward to stay with this provider gor a desent amount of time.thank you

Deborah Anderson

Deborah AndersonSydney, NSW

Very Happy!

Sales people were extremely helpful and answered all concerns. Make it Cheaper took care in finding the cheapest plan, both in my gas and electricity bills. I am very pleased. Thank you!

Peter Watson

Peter WatsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was in my best interests to save money.

It was all made quite simple and was handled professionally.
A call back was arranged and changes made were thoroughly clarified.
A follow up call upon re negotiation time was also promised.

MiriLilyF

MiriLilyFSydney, NSW

Get comfy, Grab a coffee and Save $100s.

Take a mini self-care break, chat to really knowledgeable and friendly people as they help you unravel today’s electricity market and get you the best deal on your energy bills. 5/5 for service, savings to hip pocket and piece of mind.

Daniel M

Daniel MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ease of transfer to the cheapest deal in the market

You cant go wrong by just trying them out. I found them out by a random google search, and I am so happy I did. The staff are friendly and honest, enough said.

booktopia fan

booktopia fan

Sound advice

Make it Cheaper cuts through the information confusion and explains what's on offer clearly and appropriately. Found me a better deal that saves me significant money. Professional yet friendly and fast as well. Excellent for seniors who get baffled by the confusion of available online info. Answered all my questions patiently as well. Highly recommended!

Brilliant!

Great customer service! Very reliable and helpful. Informative, easy to understand. Wasn’t trying to sell me something or steer me in a particular direction. Chose the most appropriate energy company and generated lots of savings!

Dunmore Resources

Dunmore ResourcesIllawarra, NSW

Thank You!!

Saved my business money in rates. Thank you!!! I can recommend this service and urge small business owners to get on board. Well done, we need this type of help.

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

It was a well organised, informed, efficient service

See above
The service was simple to use and to access; the staff knew what they were talking about and were helpful; the change in my existing Plan worked fine ; and I have the paperwork through on time from the service provider.

GKaur

GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid

Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Buntee

Bunteeasked

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Hi Buntee,

Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives