Make It Cheaper

Make It Cheaper (page 2 of 36)

Leigh

Leigh

Easy and Efficient

The team were Great to deal with, the team also know the market, the changes to the electricity structures and were most helpful to sort out our new electricity and gas plans.

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Could not have managed it on my own.

For the average customer this is a comparing apples and pears situation. Tom eased us through the process. We are grateful to MIC and especially Tom. Oh yes we were NOT put on hold.

Adrian C.

Adrian C.Sydney, NSW

A great service that should be taken advantage of

Great customer service by Josh, it always makes a difference! We are guaranteed to save money. I will use the service again next July to compare the rates we are now on.

So handy

Needed to find a cheaper energy supplier and they made it so quick and easy. They were helpful and understanding when they called and were able to call me back at a better time that suited me once I had all my info together

Maria

MariaThe Mallee, VIC

Great comparison

Great information, answered all my questions, made me aware of available company comparisons and all available offers! Didn’t just answer of the cuff but ensued he gave me the right information

Hi Maria,
We're so glad we could help. Don't forget to refer any of your friends or family to do the same here: makeitcheaper.com.au/referral and get rewarded with a Coles gift card.
Many thanks, the team at Make it Cheaper.

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Received some misleading information from the service, resulting in me having to follow things up myself.

I was lead to believe the transfer to a new supplier was complete, including direct debit. This was not the case. While a cheaper supplier was provided to me, the transfer procedure was not as complete as I had been made to believe.

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Excellent service. Staff are well informed and thorough in their advice and follow up. The explanations and analysis helped me reach a decision without any pressure or delay. Give them a go.

Paul Dee

Paul DeeSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I called to follow up as I wanted some further info on my new energy plan. I spoke to Michelle in Customer Service and she was amazing! Super helpful and really took time to solve my queries. Will be using them again next time I need a better deal on my energy account.

David A

David ASydney, NSW

Easy Money

I saved $2,200 a year and it only took around 30 minutes of my time. They provide a very streamlined service with information clearly presented, making my decision a very easy one, and the switch in contracts effortless.

Perfect

Received a call as soon as I googled Make it Cheaper. Cheaper energy supplier found and all set up within 15-20 minutes. Everything explained quickly and clearly. Thank you Make it Cheaper.

Lars

LarsSydney, NSW

This was so easy and saving me more than 1600 annually for a 4 person household!

Saving more than $1,600 annually on switching electricity plan. I have a 4 person household and will be saving around 30% on my utility bills thanks to Make it cheaper

Robert Balaz

Robert Balaz

All good

Clearly spoken,positive and easy to get along with.Communication of the best deals currently on offer and a few options,seemed to be able to get to the facts fast.All good easy to choose the most suitable deal.

roslyn m.

roslyn m.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

With energy companies treating their loyal customers like dirt, it's time that all consumers of energy rose up and stood up to their tactics. Make It Cheaper is your one stop shop for a better deal. I say 'stick it to the big boys' and show them that they shouldn't be treating loyal customers so shoddily. Once upon a time companies valued long standing customers. Now all they care about is getting new ones.

DebbieS

DebbieSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome, helpful, gets amazing results.

Very helpful, goes over everything with you so you completely understand, no pushing or standover tactics, it’s your choice, easy to change they do it for you! Thank you for the savings.

Savings!

Make it cheaper gives me the best offer on the market and saves my time to shopping around.
So I will call it all-in-one stop.
Thank you for your help!

Roger Evans

Roger EvansRichmond-Tweed, NSW

GREAT SERVICE

As summarised the professional and no obligation advice was greatly appreciated. The presentation of information was as promised allowing me to make an informed decision.
The new provider has now confirmed our arrangements.

Barry

BarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Reply to survey

Well spoken and efficient contacts via phone who answered directly and guided the process efficiently.
No contact with operation since contract delivered. Written pamphlet documentation from the electricity company received recently.

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Good folks and very helpful

communications were good and the recommendations were produced quickly. They estimated the savings and left it to me to decide, no pressure, no sales talk, just the figures. I appreciated that.

Dr Dobbs
Dr Dobbs

cheers

Good to know there r suppliers out there that are willing to explain when they chase business

Even though I heard some bad reports about AGL I was willing to give it go so I am hoping AGL do NOT let me down. Apart from that, I have shares with AGL and it would have been great if AGL took that into account and gave an extra discount. The one thing I am not happy about is the 24 month contract. I have been assured that there is no exit fee if I want to break the contract so hoping that is the case.

Miriam R.
Miriam R.

Many thanks for your quick reply.
Miriam

Cost Reduction is Underrated

Corporates spend massive time on sales growth but little on cost reduction. Make it Cheaper do the legwork to minimise your electricity costs. Searching for the best rates is a great service. As a financial controller who doesn't love a win on expense reduction, a step change down over months to come.

GKaur

GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid

Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Buntee

Bunteeasked

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Hi Buntee,

Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives