Make It Cheaper

Make It Cheaper (page 2 of 59)

Laura
Laura

Excellent service

Make It Cheaper is an excellent service with a wonderful team. Very happy with the savings made for our business through MIC, and with the customer service provided throughout. Highly recommend.

Lindy Smith
Lindy SmithCentral, SA

Fast and Efficient

Thank you MIC and team, especially Sophie Gwilliam for providing fast and informative information which enabled our company to make extensive savings on our electricity costs. I would definitely recommend them.

Jaze
JazeWimmera, VIC

Quick and Easy

A very quick and smooth transition to my new retailer. Everything were done within an hour from first contact. It was efficient and the service was excellent. Thank you Make It Cheaper!

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Quality service and money saved

Make it Cheaper and in particular John McCrudden have done and outstanding job securing us excellent energy prices. John's attention to detail and willingness to go that extra mile to satisfy all our energy requirements was fantastic. Extremely happy with the service received and the energy rates that were secured for our business.

Excellent service

Thank you John McCrudden for your excellent fast service and getting us a much better rate of electricity. It was a pleasure to deal with you and I highly recommend your service.

Vesna S.
Vesna S.Unincorporated, VIC

Excellent service and great help

We are very happy with Make it Cheaper as they assisted us for a number of years in finding and negotiating best electricity prices. Lucy Block was excellent to work with, very knowledgeable, dedicated and helpful throughout the process.

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

We found Make it Cheaper really helpful. Great customer service and a great result. I do think it's stupid though, that a review has to have at least 30 words in it.

It was easy.

I am always wary of services like this, but after investigating their credentials, we gave it a go.
Sophie Gwilliam was great to deal with and it helped that she took care of all paperwork & negotiations.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Savings a plenty

Callum Walshe was very helpful and has helped me saved thousand on my business Power and A few hundred on my home account too.. I recommend giving them a call.

Necessary Support.

At an advanced age and with limited computer skills, Hannah seamlessly provided some options which
made selection and execution for my specific needs painless Happy to continue contract revues in the future, many thanks.

Sharon
SharonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Want cheaper electricity Make it Cheaper can help

Callam Walshe from Make it Cheaper was extremely helpful and patient answering all of my questions. He achieved some excellent multi site savings for our organisation and as a NFP this is extremely important. Highly recommend Make It Cheaper to find you a better energy deal.

Steff
SteffSydney, NSW

Straight forward and hassle free

Harry was very informative and helpful in setting up my gas and elec connection before I move into my new home. He found the most suitable companies for my usage and this was all organised in one quick phone call. A task that would of taken me hours was completed easily and hassle free by Harry at Make it Cheaper in a short phone call. Thankyou !

SPKP
SPKPSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Thank you to an awesome employee of MIC, for going above and beyond with our electricity. We have had so many issues but you help with everything along the way. Highly recommend MIC

Gary
GaryFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent savings and proficient service!

The whole process was done efficiently and the comparison report was easy to assess. Sophie was extremely knowledgeable, courteous and helpful.
Got great savings for my business, extremely happy with the outcome, highly recommended!

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Hard work done for you

Staff wanted to facts, then with them were able to help me save $400 per quarter through my work bills. Not only that but my residential bills were also slashed with their help.

Shell
Shellasked

I have used make it cheaper before never had a problem but I got a call about 2 weeks ago was going through all the information then I was asked for my drivers licence number, medicare or passport number I said no and ended the call I have never been asked for these before & Im not giving them out now

Hi Shell,
When signing up to a new energy retail plan, the majority of retailers on our panel require one form of ID to ensure that you are the account holder on the energy account.
This data is securely stored and sent to the retailer using industry standard secure channels which are approved by the retailers we work with.
Here is a link to our privacy policy- https://makeitcheaper.com.au/about-us/privacy-policyif you still wish to switch to a new competitive plan email customerservice@makeitcheaper.com.au
Many thanks, MIC Team

GKaur
GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid
Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives