Make It Cheaper

Make It Cheaper (page 2 of 35)

Exceptional Customer Service provided

A work colleague past on Make It Cheaper's details, as I had a very short turn around period to secure both electricity & gas for a property a client was due to settle on. Coupled with the fact, I had a number of commercial contracts to put into place prior to settlement, the team at Make it Cheaper pulled out all stops to help me achieve good rates and fill in the much needed paper work to ensure the utilities performed on the day of settlement.
This peace of mind allowed me to focus on other large contracts

JodieAnne

JodieAnneGoulburn Valley, VIC

For a tedious process team member Sarah made it pleasant and therefore not so annoying

Sarah was helpful and courteous, she saved me money as she does every year. It's such a boring and time consuming process and Sarah acknowledges that through each phase of the process which makes it feel so much less annoying.

Karen H

Karen HSydney Surrounds, NSW

This has lessened the Admin I need to do - quick email, phone call, review and switch - done and saved $2500

Very easy to talk to to get a quick idea if savings can be made and they can be. We put all 3 companies on to this system and have saved over $2,500

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The whole process was easy and quick. The operator explained everything clearly and ensured everything was easily understood. She wasn't pushy but instead stated the facts of the service and made the whole process easy.

Sonia KingSydney, NSW

Great help from Stuart

Stuart Basford was very helpful and clear advising me on the benefits and openly telling me how the system works and the benefits to both myself and the energy providers.

Sonia King

I already have referred others and its fine not to get rewarded for it again, because if it saves them money that is enough reward. Thank you

Sue

SueVictoria

Oh so simple.!

simple to do through the help of the Make it Cheaper team .. I will recommending them to family and friend s. I am exceptionally pleased with the results, highly recommended...

Nyz

Nyz

Its perfect

Good discount rates. Hope the bills comes less this time. Staff were very helpful. I am looking forward to stay with this provider gor a desent amount of time.thank you

Deborah Anderson

Deborah AndersonSydney, NSW

Very Happy!

Sales people were extremely helpful and answered all concerns. Make it Cheaper took care in finding the cheapest plan, both in my gas and electricity bills. I am very pleased. Thank you!

Peter Watson

Peter WatsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was in my best interests to save money.

It was all made quite simple and was handled professionally.
A call back was arranged and changes made were thoroughly clarified.
A follow up call upon re negotiation time was also promised.

MiriLilyF

MiriLilyFSydney, NSW

Get comfy, Grab a coffee and Save $100s.

Take a mini self-care break, chat to really knowledgeable and friendly people as they help you unravel today’s electricity market and get you the best deal on your energy bills. 5/5 for service, savings to hip pocket and piece of mind.

Daniel M

Daniel MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ease of transfer to the cheapest deal in the market

You cant go wrong by just trying them out. I found them out by a random google search, and I am so happy I did. The staff are friendly and honest, enough said.

booktopia fan

booktopia fan

Sound advice

Make it Cheaper cuts through the information confusion and explains what's on offer clearly and appropriately. Found me a better deal that saves me significant money. Professional yet friendly and fast as well. Excellent for seniors who get baffled by the confusion of available online info. Answered all my questions patiently as well. Highly recommended!

Brilliant!

Great customer service! Very reliable and helpful. Informative, easy to understand. Wasn’t trying to sell me something or steer me in a particular direction. Chose the most appropriate energy company and generated lots of savings!

Dunmore Resources

Dunmore ResourcesIllawarra, NSW

Thank You!!

Saved my business money in rates. Thank you!!! I can recommend this service and urge small business owners to get on board. Well done, we need this type of help.

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

It was a well organised, informed, efficient service

See above
The service was simple to use and to access; the staff knew what they were talking about and were helpful; the change in my existing Plan worked fine ; and I have the paperwork through on time from the service provider.

Great Choice!!!

Ringing "Make It Cheaper" was one of those perfect examples of the right place at the right time with the right advice!!! Could not be happier with the service and professional attitude from the staff. They askerd all the right questions, gave the options and organised the outcome which is perfect!! Well done Sarah and Sean at "Make It Cheaper"

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Fast, easy and a breath of fresh air

Sorting out which energy tariff and which provider is a minefield, and I expected to come off the Make It Cheaper call with more research to do - but instead, I came off an incredibly short call with all the insights I needed and the transfer to a new provider sorted, including the meter reading appointment ... there was literally nothing more for me to do. And I will be saving money. I value my time, and this is a really great service that I can't recommend highly enough.

Neil

NeilQueensland

Too Late with a return phone call

Was told a call would be returned within the hour but nothing so went with another provider. When they did eventually call back was told they were closed last week! Why wasn't I told this at my initial enquiry? Operator ended up putting the call down on me when I told him he was too late. Overall experience a bit disappointing.

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Hi Neil, I have sent you a private message and I hope you can get back to me soon. On behalf of Make It Cheaper I am sorry you have had a disappointing experience, though I am hoping we can still assist

Seamless interaction from a truly professional team

My sincere thanks to Jordan Burnside for the outstanding work he has done with obtaining competitive energy plans for our organisation and is now working with our staff members. My thank to Laura Manerowski for her prompt and efficient comparison on our commercial plan. An outstanding service.

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Hi Margaret, I have passed on your compliments to both Laura and Jordan, they are thrilled. Please feel free to refer family and friends who can also save money on their bills through us.

Thanks,
MiC Team

Acknowledgement

I would like to acknowledge Connor McMahon for his assistance this afternoon cancelling an electrical contract that was not right for our company. Connor is an asset to your company with his friendly disposition and professional manner and advice. Please pass on our thanks to Connor.

GKaur

GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid

Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Buntee

Bunteeasked

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Hi Buntee,

Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives