Make It Cheaper

Make It Cheaper (page 4 of 59)

Sharon
SharonHunter Region, NSW

Serious savings to be had

Lucy from Make it Cheaper has been helping me for years save on electricity for our business. She is professional, knowledgeable and patient with me, even when I am stressed and cant respond immediately, she is always cheerful and helpful. More importantly her efforts have saved our business literally thousands in electricity costs. She really does make it cheaper! 100% recommend this service and Lucy.

John Keramidas
John KeramidasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

easy to use , change and save money

Process was easy, fast and efficient. Then making the change was just as easy, saving money should always be this easy... I'm just typing words now as this review needs 30 of them... the review service is much less efficient than the process of Make it Cheaper!

Mel P
Mel PSouth Australia

Fabulous service!

I have relied on Make It Cheaper for many years to ensure that I am receiving the best deal possible for my electricity & gas bills - I'm an extremely happy customer!

Amazing Savings

Thank you Sophie for saving our business over $4000 per year for the next 4 years!
I can almost afford to retire!
I'll be back next week to look at all our family residential energy costings.
You are highly recommended

Neel
NeelSydney, NSW

Service was superb

Very satisfied with the service Lucy provided our company, the deal she offered will save us thousands of dollar.

Extremely professional and awesome service.... well done Lucy ..a big hi five to you.

Stonepine Ridge
Stonepine RidgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Saved me a fortune without fuss

John McCrudden of MIC handled my account and secured me a huge reduction without any fuss. Really lived up to the promises and saved me a lot of money. Strongly recommended

Lisa
Lisa Sydney, NSW

Proactive, Diligent and Supportive!

I have been working with MIC since 2017 and have always been impressed with their level of service and knowledge of the energy industry. I have worked with Lucy in particular for about 2 years now, and she has played an instrumental role in helping me achieve my KPI's by maximising the savings opportunity in the energy category. Lucy is extremely proactive, very supportive and is always one phone call away. I would highly recommend MIC.

Cassie Buono
Cassie BuonoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service - will be a repeat user

The process was made really simple because I was speaking to a real person. I could upload bills while on the phone, I was given an estimated saving for each bill and then offered reminders to make sure that I will be able to renegotiate a better deal when the contact ends. And on top of that, our business will literally save thousands per month. Thanks for being so thorough Josh - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.

Lisa M
Lisa MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and communication

It was very easy to change over as Make it Cheaper handled everything for me.
Great customer service they went through everything with me to give me the best plan. very happy with them.

Neven A.
Neven A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth the investment of your phone-call

Highly recommend calling Make it Cheaper.
I received a much better offer for both my Gas and electricity. Who doesnt want a bit of extra money in your pocket.
I have now used Make it Cheaper at 3 different houses. Will continue to use it in the future.

Michelle Young
Michelle YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made it easy

Jack was extremely helpful and knowledgeable - no question was too difficult or unanswered. I have no hesitation in recommending this service to anyone. Saved me a lot of time and money. Gotta be happy with that :)

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Very professional and consultative approach

Tom was very consultative when gong through my review and explained things very well to me, I was already scriptural about energy companies but he has restored my faith! I would highly recommend and it was all a free service

No fuss and maximum efficiency.

No more wasted time sifting through plans and promises, trying to ensure we're contracted to the best commercial power supply deal. Thanks to John McCrudden at Make it Cheaper for making life easier and crossing a large task off my to-do list with no fuss and maximum efficiency.

Roger
RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, friendly and saved us money

Lucy has been more than helpful, promptly answering any questions and quickly attending to our needs. All around it has been a great service and saved us lots of time and money.

No stress change move

Very impressed with the service. Both my gas and electricity was sorted within 20min ccall.Theybalso arranged disconnection with my current providers saving me time. Such a stress free and hassle free process. Highly recommend.

Shell
Shellasked

I have used make it cheaper before never had a problem but I got a call about 2 weeks ago was going through all the information then I was asked for my drivers licence number, medicare or passport number I said no and ended the call I have never been asked for these before & Im not giving them out now

Hi Shell,
When signing up to a new energy retail plan, the majority of retailers on our panel require one form of ID to ensure that you are the account holder on the energy account.
This data is securely stored and sent to the retailer using industry standard secure channels which are approved by the retailers we work with.
Here is a link to our privacy policy- https://makeitcheaper.com.au/about-us/privacy-policyif you still wish to switch to a new competitive plan email customerservice@makeitcheaper.com.au
Many thanks, MIC Team

GKaur
GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid
Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives