Make It Cheaper

Nice and helpful at first, then nasty when I didn't want their service

A representative called me one day asking about my one of my stores electricity and that he could generate all these savings for me. He also had a look at some other stores for me and increased the savings by switching to a new provider, which was great. However when he called me back to review the savings and I had mentioned we were going to stay with our current provider, his attitude had turned and he kept making me feel guilty about how he has put in all this work for me and that I'm making a mistake by not accepting his offers. Wouldn't take no for an answer and made me feel really uncomfortable. Definitely lost my business and when he calls again, I will hang up.

KLM

KLM

Pulling a Swifty?

On the surface the suggested switch and saving appeared significant. When I got the welcome pack from the new electricity retailer the price per Kwh was significantly more than Make it Cheaper had told me. They made a big deal about the lower rates for usage and told me I'd get an additional 20% discount for paying on time. IN FACT: the per Kwh usage price WAS including the 20% off so there was no savings at all compared to my current provider. I cancelled that switch and found another comparison company called goswitch and they found a truly better rate thru powershop.com.au plus it is from 100% renewables

GKaur

GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid

Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Buntee

Bunteeasked

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Hi Buntee,

Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives