Make It Cheaper

After-sales service could be better

Once the deal was finalised there doesn't seem to have been any concern for the client. Just move on to he next client. We received a better deal, for sure, but the experience could have been better.

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Received some misleading information from the service, resulting in me having to follow things up myself.

I was lead to believe the transfer to a new supplier was complete, including direct debit. This was not the case. While a cheaper supplier was provided to me, the transfer procedure was not as complete as I had been made to believe.

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Good to know there r suppliers out there that are willing to explain when they chase business

Even though I heard some bad reports about AGL I was willing to give it go so I am hoping AGL do NOT let me down. Apart from that, I have shares with AGL and it would have been great if AGL took that into account and gave an extra discount. The one thing I am not happy about is the 24 month contract. I have been assured that there is no exit fee if I want to break the contract so hoping that is the case.

Miriam R.
Miriam R.

Many thanks for your quick reply.
Miriam

Energy Comparison Websites

Find out how Make It Cheaper compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

Good service until you don't want to use them anymore

We have used this company a few times to negotiate our electricity rates and found the people friendly and the service painless and useful. However, for our most recent electricity contract, we decided to do the shopping around ourselves. When Make It Cheaper rang us to initiate the renegotiation, I informed them of this; however, they don't seem to have gotten the message and have now taken to harassing us by SMS with constant reminders that our contract had finished and that we might be on a higher rate. The fact that we're not calling them doesn't seem to be giving them the message that we don't want to use their service.

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi Sophie, we're sorry to hear this recent feedback. If you could please inbox us your full name, I'll ensure you're placed on our list so you stop receiving our reminders. Thanks, MIC Team

not bad

The phone call made me look at the bill closely. when I got the new welcome pack I was dissapointed, as it was what I expected, but by rining up the new supplier and wanting to cancel the new contract, they made an exellent offer over the phone which was really good.

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Please let us know if there's anything further we can do to assist. You can reach us on 1300 957 721. Thanks, MIC Team

Truth

Received a good comparison which I confirmed online myself. However the call felt cheap as i heard cheering in the background and the person talking to me was eager to get off the phone quickly.

Monthly payments

Would be much better if south Australians could pay for your services monthly instead of quartly being a pensioner I find this much easier.

I'm giving it a go.

I will have to wait for my first account, as my phone line therefore my internet has been down for some time, I have not received emails, etc until now, so am not too sure.

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi Lex, let us know how you go! If you have any troubles at all, please don't hesitate to call us on 1300 957 721. Thanks, MIC team

I am not usesing Make it Cheaper

Origin has a better rate so I am not moving and I am going into hospital and the children cannot make those decisions.

Energy Comparison Websites

Find out how Make It Cheaper compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

aileensusanjeffery
aileensusanjefferyLismore New South Wales 2480

I do not like being phoned and asked so many questions I have no idea what is going on.

I prefer to find my own way to cheaper items to pay for. I have been conned into changing only to discover that what I changed to was more expensive in the long run.

Shell
Shellasked

I have used make it cheaper before never had a problem but I got a call about 2 weeks ago was going through all the information then I was asked for my drivers licence number, medicare or passport number I said no and ended the call I have never been asked for these before & Im not giving them out now

Hi Shell,
When signing up to a new energy retail plan, the majority of retailers on our panel require one form of ID to ensure that you are the account holder on the energy account.
This data is securely stored and sent to the retailer using industry standard secure channels which are approved by the retailers we work with.
Here is a link to our privacy policy- https://makeitcheaper.com.au/about-us/privacy-policyif you still wish to switch to a new competitive plan email customerservice@makeitcheaper.com.au
Many thanks, MIC Team

GKaur
GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid
Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives