J_Jam
J_JamSydney, NSW

Easy to use!

Very easy to use. No catches. Have yet to receive first Bill but everything’s been easy so far. Wish they had this for health insurance. Please consider expanding to health insurance.

Pauline
PaulineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I am not accustomed to this type of shopping, but can see it is the way of the future. Older people like myself appreciate the clear and concise explanations given, and the financial savings. English speaking representatives make it a lot easier too. Thank you

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Easy transition

I used make it cheaper for home and business energy plans. Customer service is great and its good to know about the several energy retailers out there. This service has reduced my energy costs and at no extra cost to myself or the business so why not use it :)

Adele R.
Adele R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful team

Process was very seamless and assisted us in saving a lot of money which is very important during these times. Operators were very respectful, helpful and polite. Very pleased with outcome.

Yasmin
YasminSydney, NSW

Excellent service

This is the second year we have used Make It Cheaper for the electricity contract for our business. We dealt with Lucy Block who made it super easy to compare energy rates and was very prompt in answering all our queries. Would definitely recommend using MIC.

very good

Good to work with and very helpful. Received some good savings and information that will benefit the company. They automatically contact you prior to the next review period. Thank you,

Rachel
RachelSouth Australia

Fantastic Service

Make it cheaper team are friendly and reliable. They do not push their services onto you, and compared to other quotes were right on the money. They went above what I expected of their service. Would definitely recommend them.

Nick
NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would recommend

Great Service and made it easy to get a better deal on my power bills and would recommend to anyone who is looking to get a better deal on their bills

Tracey
TraceySydney, NSW

GIVING IT A GO

This is the first time I have switched providers so I am just a little hesitant but willing to give it a go, will have to keep you posted but it's great not having to physically deal with the cancelling side of things.

Fantastic

Well good service . Need more explanation for the new customers. I found few customer service associates they explain in different way. Finally I found a good person he was answering yo my all questions. Dothayswhy I choose

Simon White
Simon WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the second time I’ve use the service-I’ll use it again.

I am very happy. My goal was to get the best electricity contract for my circumstances. The consultant worked through the market offerings and came out with the best result.

Easy as

Professionally done in an efficient and friendly way.
Easy to deal with
Did all the work for us. Found a cheaper alternative and organised the transfer of provider for us. Well done

Steve Buckley
Steve BuckleyNorth Western Region, NSW

Great service!

Initial contact was friendly and as I was busy we arranged another time to call. The call back was right on time and again friendly. The "expert" was very knowable and helpful and patient when explaining any point I did not understand.

Marie D.
Marie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and Friendly Service

The operator made the comparison process very easy, helped me compare both electricity and gas prices in Adelaide. I was able to secure a better price with my current provider otherwise I would have changed and used another. Thank you so much.

Robert Balaz
Robert Balaz

All good

Clearly spoken,positive and easy to get along with.Communication of the best deals currently on offer and a few options,seemed to be able to get to the facts fast.All good easy to choose the most suitable deal.

Shell
Shellasked

I have used make it cheaper before never had a problem but I got a call about 2 weeks ago was going through all the information then I was asked for my drivers licence number, medicare or passport number I said no and ended the call I have never been asked for these before & Im not giving them out now

Hi Shell,
When signing up to a new energy retail plan, the majority of retailers on our panel require one form of ID to ensure that you are the account holder on the energy account.
This data is securely stored and sent to the retailer using industry standard secure channels which are approved by the retailers we work with.
Here is a link to our privacy policy- https://makeitcheaper.com.au/about-us/privacy-policyif you still wish to switch to a new competitive plan email customerservice@makeitcheaper.com.au
Many thanks, MIC Team

GKaur
GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid
Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives