Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, friendly and saved us money

Lucy has been more than helpful, promptly answering any questions and quickly attending to our needs. All around it has been a great service and saved us lots of time and money.

No stress change move

Very impressed with the service. Both my gas and electricity was sorted within 20min ccall.Theybalso arranged disconnection with my current providers saving me time. Such a stress free and hassle free process. Highly recommend.

Lives up to the name!

Make It Cheaper is the real deal. They provide quality assistance, finding genuine service provider deals that save a load on your bills and do all the footwork, contract transfer work for you! Brilliant. Been using their services for over two years and they've stayed consistently great.

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi Naz, thanks for your great feedback, our team love to save our customers time & money, I will pass this on to them.

They make it so easy!

I was so impressed with the company, they made it so easy and are saving me money - doing all the hard work! Very friendly and professional also. Highly recommend. Thank you

Hi Monica,
Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass on your feedback to the team.

Proactively at your service

For our business, Lucy Block has proven to be a vital link with Energy Retailers. She has proactively informed us of the best opportunities and lead us through every step and detail to secure the best deals. Nothing is too much trouble. A rare and most rewarding experience. Highly recommended!

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi Manufacturer, Thanks for your great review, I will pass on your thanks to Lucy.

Process made easy!

Make it Cheaper have consistently supported our business's changing needs by finding and organising electricity deals. The service is always outstanding and really demonstrates care, rather than just ticking boxes. The whole process is so easy and painless!

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi RMG, thank you for your great review, we love to help businesses like yours save money on their energy bills.

Direct Advisers

Direct Advisers Mid North Coast, NSW

Helpful and patient

Fast and efficient and offered me a better rate than I could find. I thought I found a better deal but make it cheaper were happy to look at my offer to compare which was better. Turns out make it cheaper had the better offer!

Lesley

LesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company

Danni Williams was fast and efficient with savings all round. Can't recommend them highly enough.
Will be passing on their details to my colleagues and my family members. Great work team Make it Cheaper.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

I saved $$ on business and home electricity!

Quick and simple to switch both my business and home electricity in one phone call that saved me hundreds of dollars. All the leg work was done for me and I have already recommended my family use the service too!

Malcolm

MalcolmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

All the leg work done!

Great to deal with.
Sophie was up front, honest, provided clear cost analysis, explained options in plain english whilst no pressure tactics were used. Saved a bundle, happy days. Would highly recommend.

Abbey

AbbeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy switch.

The whole process of switching my gas and electricity was straight forward and the operator made everything really simple to understand. I was confused with how things were writen on my bill, but the operator talked me through it and got the information he needed to make the switch

Ian

Ian

Very useful

I am too lazy to look for better deals all the time so this service is useful. Charlotte at MiC does a great job finding the best deal for my business. They do the looking for you & have saved me hundreds.
Go Charlotte.

Great, easy to do, well worth it!

I am a Commercial Property Manager in North Sydney, Make it Cheaper has made it so easy to find the best possible rate for our clients electricity bills.

The process could not be simpler. Highly recommend.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Very helpful product

Connor was prompt and helpful with the product service. Helpful to save money on utilities without needing to do your own research.

I would definitely recommend the product to others.

pain free

Strong customer service thanks to the assistance of Lucy, I would definitely recommend. We will be using MIC again when our contracts are up for renewal thanks to the savings generated and customer service received

EASY to deal

Given best deal & connection was easy. We recommend other people to use make it cheaper to get best deal & they are happy about my recommendation. Also, discussed government incentives. Thanks

Idelia

IdeliaSydney, NSW

Great help

The staffs were patience, knowledgeable and helpful!! I am really grateful of the help and reduce lots of effort of doing your own research. Thank you and will recommend to others

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Easy process

no hassle - get good rates - changeover easy. Have dealt with Make it Cheaper before an appreciate the follow up and then the follow through to get the process competed in a timely manner.

Foz

FozSydney, NSW

After being way over charged from one quarter to the next by AGL (to the tune of 105%) MakeitCheaper found me better deals for both my elec and gas product.

Russell Fisher

Russell FisherSydney, NSW

John McCrudden was very professional

John McCrudden from Make it Cheaper was very professional and focused on helping me. He made things very clear and simple.I would recommend his services to anyone seeking to renegotiate their energy contract

GKaur

GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid

Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Buntee

Bunteeasked

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Hi Buntee,

Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives