Coral
CoralDarling Downs, QLD

Great Work

Very satisfied, I found Daniel Twigg very helpful an easy to talk to making it so much easier for me to understand everything. Great Work Dan and MIc , thank so much.

Rae G
Rae GSouth East Queensland, QLD

MIC were great to work with. I was really pleased with the rates Dan was able to obtain and he was pro-active ensuring that I signed by the due date.

Why isn't everyone using this service?

I have used MIC for years! As a busy professional I would never have time to do this myself to compare prices and then fill out all of the appropriate paperwork. I have referred all my family and friends to use this service!

Find out how Make It Cheaper compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

Great company to work with

I've been using Make it Cheaper for 12 months now on residential and business power accounts - Harry Cobb (Contract Administrator) has been very helpful in sourcing several plans for us to review, and then make all the changes required to swap over electricity providers if we need to - great service

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Sophie was great and resolved issues along the way

We had real difficulty in getting an energy account for our new location. Sophie persisted and resolved the problems and got us connected . Don’t leave it too late when you are moving in.

roman
romanSydney, NSW

Great Service.

Great and professional service . Lucy was following up and providing requested information, negotiated a better rate. Huge time saving and easy process to sign the contract . Thank you very much

Sharon
SharonNorthern Region, NSW

Joseph Hubbard - energy advisor

Pleasant, respectful, informative - fantastic service - didn't take up an offer, however will review with Joseph again down the track - would like to give him the business. He is an asset to the company.

Alec
AlecSydney, NSW

Great service, very satisfied

MiC provided a great service, with Harry Cobb being able to easily and quickly save both myself and my employer money on our energy bills. It took no time at all, and MiC do everything for you to transfer providers. Would recommend.

TaniaN
TaniaNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Satisfied Customer

Sophie Mwilliam from MIC was awesome to deal with. Her product knowledge gave us confidence and by sourcing comparative prices for us were a huge time saver. Prompt & courteous replies to all our questions. Her factual approach to present the offers available, without the usual hard-sell pressure was refreshing! The transition to a new energy provider has been far easier than we thought. Am sure without Sophie it might have been a whole lot more painful - & confusing. Thanks Sophie!

Kim H.
Kim H.Sydney, NSW

Harry from Make It Cheaper was able to save me time and money. Didn’t have to sit on the phone trying to negotiate new deals for my home and businesses. Able to all be done in one phone call.

This is perfect

Good customer service
Easy going
Good instructions by people
Good knowledge how to deal with new ones
Variety of offers and plan suggestions
A grade retailers on hand
Perks and beneficiaries incomming

Karina D.
Karina D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Hannah Martin from Make it Cheaper was very helpful in explaining the product and terms . She kept her scheduled phone call to me and made the process of moving energy providers very easy.

Excellent Service

Working recently with Lucy Block on finding an energy provider for my bisiness was very time efficient and such an easy process. I highly recommend MIC for businesses and individuals.

Electricity Review

I was contacted by electricity Review for my business and such was offered very good deal . Harry was excellent in helping me through the process . Well done and appreciate the good service '

Tom S
Tom SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service and Extremely Easy

Daniel Twigg from MIC presented us with a great set of options to reduce our current spend on power. Against the previous rate, we expect to save thousands over the next twelve months. The entire transfer process was extremely easy, from start to finish. Would highly recommend.

Shell
Shellasked

I have used make it cheaper before never had a problem but I got a call about 2 weeks ago was going through all the information then I was asked for my drivers licence number, medicare or passport number I said no and ended the call I have never been asked for these before & Im not giving them out now

Hi Shell,
When signing up to a new energy retail plan, the majority of retailers on our panel require one form of ID to ensure that you are the account holder on the energy account.
This data is securely stored and sent to the retailer using industry standard secure channels which are approved by the retailers we work with.
Here is a link to our privacy policy- https://makeitcheaper.com.au/about-us/privacy-policyif you still wish to switch to a new competitive plan email customerservice@makeitcheaper.com.au
Many thanks, MIC Team

GKaur
GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid
Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives