This is an extremely well built, reliable and easy to use machine.
I have been using this for over two years commercially in many applications from welding fabrication to concrete grinding.
It is very easy on the hands with the small circumference barrel and a very powerful work horse.
Whether you are a DYI warrior or a commercial tradesman do your self a favor and get this well priced quality grinder!
- Turns on using a slide switch with lock-on function.
- Features a continuous rating output of 840W, which is the wattage the grinder can put out on a constant, ongoing basis.
- A high performance motor is suitable for masonry cutting, and offers high heat resistance.
- This Makita angle grinder is made with a 125mm wheel diameter, and a 22.23mm hole or arbour diameter.
- A 2.1kg weight makes this Makita angle grinder more lightweight than many of its competitors.
- This corded angle grinder comes with a 2-metre power supply cord.
- The gears on this angle grinder are machine-bevelled for added durability.
- A shaft lock allows you to easily change wheels or other accessories on your grinder.
- Comes with the following standard accessories: depressed centre wheel, lock nut wrench, side grip, inner flange and lock nut.
Other Angle Grinders
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.