Makita BUR181Z/SF

Makita BUR181Z/SF

BUR181Z, BUR181SF

See the Best Battery Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

rea13

rea13SYDNEY

works great, light and easy to use

we have two batteries and use this with a drill as well, a small yard and use it for edging - very light, very easy to use, easy to start, batteries keep charge, very happy and recommend for situations like ours

HandymanSE Melbourne

Light weight package

I purchased this line trimmer to replace a 20+ year old corded line trimmer. I have other Makita cordless tools so have batteries and charger. It comes with all the usual warnings and needs the guard and front handle to be attached prior to use. Also supplied is spare line and a pair of safety glasses.
It is still early days but I picked it up to try it on some of my edges and trim around a tree. It does the job provided it is not pushed too hard.
I am yet to use it enough to see how long the battery lasts.
Spare line and safety glasses supplied. Takes both 1815 & 1830 batteries.

Jacques Bingard

Jacques Bingardasked

Can line 2mm be used?

Handyman

To be honest, I am not sure.
The instructions do not mention what size line. By my measurement the supplied line is between 1.7 and 1.8 mm.

Neill

Neillasked

What type and size is the line?

Handyman

I could not find the size of line in the instructions, but I have measured it to be between 1.7 - 1.8 mm. The type of line is nylon.
The machine came with a loaded spool plus a spare spool.

Get an answer from our members and Makita representatives