Makita DCS4610/40

Makita DCS4610/40

2.8

covo

covoMid North Coast, NSW

Great value. Does the job.

Starts every time, 1 pull on choke then choke off and start. Goes good. Take it 4wding and had to use it a couple of times on blocked tracks. Never any issues. mate said it doesn’t go as hard as his stihl but he paid over $800 I paid $199 on clearance. Happy with it.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Good saw for the price

Never starts

I bought this chainsaw in good faith..what a bomb.
    It wouldn't start.
    I took it back to Bunnings and they couldn't get it to start and have me a new one.
    The new on started once.
    Will not start no matter what I do.I have tried cleaning the plug, changing the petrol, using outboard motor starter, pulling the darn cord for 15 minutes.
    Compact
    It will ot stat...it never starts...I will never buy another Makita petrol product.

Meg
    Meg
    Petrol Chainsaws

Find out how Makita DCS4610/40 compares to other Petrol Chainsaws

Not_Happy

Not_HappySydney

Most gutless saw I've ever used

This saw wont rev out under any kind of cutting load whatsoever. It will free rev but once you ask it to cut anything the chain stops and the engine just labors and does nothing. I expected more from a Makita product but I was very much underwhelmed by this saw.
    It's pretty easy to start.
    It's completely gutless.

Antoon
    Antoon

I am a qualified saw doctor and a lot of inexperienced people think a chainsaw
    isn't any good when it simply is the chain that is blunt or not sharpened properly. Some people even put the chain on back to front!!

Great bang for your bucks!