DPC7331, DPC8132
See the Best Cut-Off & Mitre Saws in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Makita? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
Bob the Builder
Bob the BuilderCoober Pedy Australia

Makita 2-Stroke 355mm Petrol Power Cut Concrete Demolition Saw

I have one of these machine, I use it for demolition and concrete cutting as a builder. Its excellent, provided you follow the book by the letter and have the correct fuel, two stroke oil is very important and mix it perfectly. Starting the machine in a breeze again, if you follow the procedure correctly by the book. It has well and truly paid for itself by now and has a little ware but as good as the day I purchased the machine. I note some negativity, perhaps they should leave it to the professionals. Builders and construction Australia.
Reliable and fast cutting and very versitile. I'm quite pleased.
Nothing is wrong with it but perhaps too small fuel tank if I have to say anything!

complete waist of money