Makita DUB183Z

Makita DUB183Z

Great little blower.

This little cordless blower was a Christmas gift and is a pleasure to use for small touch-ups around the garden. If I wanted to do the whole block I would probably use our larger corded blower, but the Makita is excellent for smaller areas (up to about half the block) or quick tidy-ups of particular areas. The machine is light and the long nozzle is easy to maneouvre into awkward places. We already had batteries and charger for our other Makita products.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Very light weight and portable

We bought this as we already have Makita 18 Volt Batteries and charger. Bought at Sydney Tools and they nearly always have the lowest price.

We used this to blow leaves off a paved area that measured about 50 SQM. Pretty small area. We found this leaf blower adequate for this purpose. It has sufficient power for this job but I can imagine if your area is any bigger than this. You probably would like to look for something a little more powerful.

Its long nozzle and its light weight made using the blower with a single hand a pretty easy job. Allowed you to get into any position very easy.

We used the 1.3Ah battery and found that it lasted about 5 mins. It would be much better if you have the 3.0Ah battery.