Makita DUB362Z

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Trac ha

Trac haChester hill

Powerful

I got it as redemption for a mower. I tried it today to clean my double garage and the driveway. It took less than 2 minutes. My 8 years old son loved it. It can blow a thong from 2 metres easily. It was good value for a mower dml380, dual charger, 2x 5ah batteries, blower dub182 and blower dub362 together $599

Date PurchasedAug 2018

TigerAdelaide

Great Product

I purchase a brand new Stihl petrol air blower. It was a nightmare to use. Constantly pulling the stupid rip cord to get it started and noisy as hell.

A tradesman was working at my home and I tried his Makita DUB362Z. I was blown away. Amazing power and compared to a petrol units noisy motor, its extremely quite. I have since purchased one of my own. The only issue is the initial investment of buying the 2 Batteries and the Charger which as sold separately.

So if you can afford it, you will never look back. Even the wife and kids can use it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Battery Blower Vacuums

Find out how Makita DUB362Z compares to other Battery Blower Vacuums

Love it!

Hubby loves Makita products and this is so good! Powerful and strong, I use it quite alot with other Makita products we have such as the vacuum cleaner etc. We have the Makita Power tool combo is battery charge is fast and lasts a long time.. My neighbours want one too. Does the job perfectly and I find myself really enjoying to use it

Date PurchasedJan 2017

DesC

DesCasked

Does the battery for this suit other Makita cordless tools? Where Makita uses two 18v batteries for some tools (I think) would this battery also suit these tools?

julie4dung

Yes!!! All makita batteries suit all makita tools .. For eg, I have 4 batteries, 2 big ones and 2 small ones. I use it for Makita radio, the makita blower, vacuum cleaner and also cordless drills, angle grinders etc... hope that helps.

Dan Johnson
    Dan Johnson

Yes. There are a few Makita tools that only take some types of 18V Makita battery, but generally batteries are interchangeable.

Yes it does.

That’s one of the benifits of sticking with the same brand. I purchased the 5.0amp Lithium-ion. They are expensive but they will last you a near lifetime. Worth the investment.

CategoryBattery Blower Vacuums