Makita EM2650UH

Makita EM2650UH

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Petrol Whipper Snippers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Makita? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review

What a piece of crap!

Rented this from Home Depot and spent the last three hours trying to get it to start. I'm taking it back for a refund. I checked that there was fuel in the tank and in the bubble, and pumped it as instructions said. I made sure the switch was set to "on" and flipped the choke switch up. I called Home Depot and followed their instruction to start it with and without the choke on. Nothing will get this thing to start. I thought Makita was a reliable brand. No way. Home Depot was not all that helpful, either. Most stores don't have a working one, and when I found one that claims to, it doesn't work, either. I could have done it faster with a machete. I guess, now I will.