Makita LS1017L

Makita LS1017L

1.7

Thought My Eyes Were Failing Me

For the life of me I can not get a straight cuts from the LS1017L. I just wished I had done something about it a lot sooner then now but it's been the least of my worries with severe medical problems everything described in the first review applies here. My only hope is by writing a letter to Makita explain the situation and hope for the best, I will invite any of their representatives to come out and prove me wrong Used to have a lot of respect for the brand as I have a 10mm 240v drill and it has out performed a lot of other brands and is over 23 years old and still going strong.oh and this means the laser is out as well. Where I brought it shouldn't matter unless I have approval to return it.

Scott Edmonds
Scott Edmonds

Note mine is the LS1017L not the 18 as pictured

augustine i.
augustine i.asked

What is wattage for this machine?

Simo
Simoasked

My saw isnt working hardly used just stopped is there a fuse to replace

Dan Johnson
Dan Johnson

If hardly used, probably still under warranty. Take to local Makita repair agent (contact Makita for directions). There are no fuses. Only other simple thing would be brushes, but not in a new saw.

CategoryCut-Off & Mitre Saws