Makita RBL250 / RBLV250

can valvoline 30 oil be used as a 2 stroke oil mix

Bbrrrr

Bbrrrrasked

RBL250 / RBLV250

Someone stole it from my toolbox at the beach. Before that it worked well

Andrew S.

Andrew S.asked

RBL250

How does the vacuum function work?

charlotte a.

charlotte a.asked

RBL250 / RBLV250

How do you switch from blower to vacuum?

Kenasked

RBL250

How can I get the part of this model please?

Tools Spare Parts

Kenasked

RBL250

How much engine oil mix to petrol?

Fredrik
Fredrik

I put in 10 /15 / % of two stroke oil into the petrol mix - it's more then recommended and sometimes the engine smokes a bit thru exhaust but it will not damage the engine worst case scenario take out the spark plug and give it a clean

25 to 1 or 25ml per liter of fuel

Jim

Jimasked

RBL250 / RBLV250

My blower seems to be not as powerful in air speed as listed(260km/hr) compared to another blower with the same air speed!the motor runs fine,starts easy,any info appreciated?...

Asta
Asta

Hi Jim, as far as I can work out from the information provided it could be a problem with the fan that pushes the air, I'd first check that to see if the fan is damaged in a way to limit performance... Also maybe get the engine looked at as it might run fine but could be running not as effectively as possible, so wether that could be incorrect carby tuning or a lower compression or anything should be checked... Hope that helps!

Makita RBL250 / RBLV250