Malaysia Airlines

Malaysia Airlines (page 2 of 10)

• Seat Room

RohanSydney, NSW

Worst customer service!!!

Mh122 flight
Date- 7/3/2020
The service sucks. I booked a flight for my mom with Malaysian airlines. The seats are dirty, the most unhelpful people you will find here. My moms wheelchair guy said to her he will cancel her wheelchair if she asks for anything. Just keep quiet. Who the hell he is to say that. Bloody morons working here. Even the air hostesses are rude. They directly say don’t ask for help, if you need anything walk up to us and we will help. If I’m booking a wheelchair for my mom it obviously indicates her incapability to walk up to them. Don’t waste your money on this airline. No wonder they couldn’t find a lost plane... Worst worst worst!!!

Do not ever use

Malaysian (crew)hospitality at its worst and filthy seats!

Started with check in. Took us 45 minutes despite being 4th in the row. The check-in desk was manned by extremely inefficient members.
This was followed with filthy seating area with seats that hadn’t been cleaned and the floor in front of us still full of food scraps.
The cabin crew was appalling to say the least. They do not acknowledge any requests for anything and their attitude is easily the worst on an international flight. Not sure why the cabin crew in Malaysian airlines feels more entitled than other airlines. I had a pretty average experience when I flew with them last year and they convinced me it was off the beaten path but a repeat performance has strengthened the proof of Malaysian airlines inhospitality.

Peter C.

Peter C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything is a hassle

Always have to contact them for missing miles. They are measly on rewards, took a 15 hour flight on a partner One World airline and they said they didn't give points. Paid $250 less for an Air NZ flight to South America too and still got reward points. Check in is slow. Slow to reply online. One positive, the peanuts are good but I'd rather have service

Justice

Justice

Never again

Vin B.

Vin B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service at any airport I have ever travelled to in my life

Mh128 on 7feb2020. Mel to kul.
Checkin in Melbourne Airport was atrocious.Worst customer service at any airport I have ever travelled to in my life.The check in staff named ESRA at Melbourne Airport was a shocker. Spoke to the supervisor and she didn’t seem too bothered anyway. Spoke to a few other customers of Esra and they said never Malaysian again.

Very rude customer service

Horrible customer service , They are the ripper , lair and rude staff , I booked my business class ticket with Malaysia air and I am traveling with my infant , I want to canceled my tickets because of this recent virus and they say yu can’t get your full money back , all the airlines are giving refund , I don’t know what their problem , always travel from Malaysia but not any more , happy to pay extra but never going to travel from Malaysia , so please beware

Absolute rubbish. Very bad service. All staff push you around to each other. We got pushed around 3 days. Very bad

Absolute rubbish. Very bad service. All staff push you around to each other. We got pushed around 3 days. VERY VERY VERY bad service. A bunch of liars and idiots.

Horrible customer service- They can lie at your face!

We booked wheelchairs for elderly parents. They didn't provide since from check-in, either in transit and KUL or at SYD airport. The staff were rude and ask to await unrealistically. I can see the elderly parent's frustration while I receive them.

We filed complaints about not providing the agreed service. They took a couple of weeks to investigate and we were shocked that Customer Service Executive claimed to have service provided.
Well, it wasn't only the airport ground staff, the Customer Service Executive can lie at your face. Never trust the service they are selling, this is the last booking I even made with them. We had to cancel the ticket to re-book another airline, without refund and compensation.

Ernie

Ernie

NEVER AGAIN

Kevin A.

Kevin A.Sydney, NSW

Rude staff

I traveled from Sydney to Malaysia and back. On both flight I experienced and witnessed staff being dismissive and rude to their guests. The guy sitting next to me asked for a water once on an 8.5 hr flight, it was like he’d asked the flight attendants for McDonald’s. Also I orders the Hindu meal. I’m not Hindu but order this meal as I don’t like beef. The meal is a disgraceful . Six Tony cubes of chicken and a small roti & fruit. The snack was a 3 bean mix and pea sandwich. What a joke.

Cafe Del Mar

Cafe Del Mar

Bad Customer Service , Ignorant, Old Plane, Bad food and Late 30 mins!

Perth to London return with my family. First time fly with MAS. The plane is old, Customer service is bad, terrible food , Late for 30 mins and on top of it they put us on the ordinary when we booked and paid for extra leg room. The flight manager confirm she will find out what went wrong but she never come back to see us. She's gone and left us . No apology. Never fly with them again.

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never Fly Malaysia Airlines

Two first class tickets from Manila to Brisbane. At stopover in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Airlines transit lounge ground staff gave us boarding passes to disembark in Melbourne. They gave us no advance notice. They offered no apology and refused to explain why we had to go to Melbourne instead of Brisbane. They lost both suitcases which took them an extra 3 days to find. The usual 9.5 hour trip took 29 hours! Will never fly with them again.

Kim

KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excessive delays, terrible food and seat scam

GeoffIllawarra, NSW

Malaysia Airlines...............Humph! ................Fly with someone else!!

joe r.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

non existent customer service , very disappointed

First time booking this airline taking 5 of us

Spent 13k on airfairs (mel to kl to Koh) only to recieve notice that they changed flight schedule and due to there policy of min 90 min stopover I cannot return to next day

This has costed me over 1k and despite seeing if we could discuss arrangements on 12/11 I received a case number saying 7 to 14 business days to respond

Despite 5 further enquires on my behalf no reply

Show you care a kind gesture and courtesy is always acknowledged

Jus

JusSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointing

Food
In-Flight Service
gmgunghalin

gmgunghalinAustralian Capital Territory

Malaysian airlines - horrible customer service for the elderly

My mother was unable to walk hence booked a wheel chair. But apparently staff told her in kulalumpur that there are only 2 wheel chairs for old ppl and she has to walk on her own...pathetic how and why should we pay for such bad customer service to our parents. Flight MH140...you are a bad airlines and if this is how you treat your passengers..goodbye forever

Seat Room
Food
deepa d.

deepa d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ticket canceled without any notification

DepartureCochin, Kerala, India
Sneha

SnehaSydney, NSW

Rude and arrogant staff member in Sydney airport

One of the staff member was very rude and arrogant while check in process in Sydney airport. She had knowingly flipped her name tag so that no one can see her name. Not willing to help and very rude to us. My parents were boarding flight MH 140 (22:15) from Sydney to Kualampur on 8th of November. She was in counter number 9 . Very disappointing service from Malaysia airlines. Never flying again with this airlines.