Malaysia Airlines

Malaysia Airlines (page 4 of 15)

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

Robert C

Robert CSydney, NSW

Forget joining MAS Enrich Membership

Received email from them on 16 May promoting discount for business class. Contacted them on 17 May and was told to contact reservation. On booking on 23 May, I was told all seats sold despite it is supposed on end on 27 May. Today 25 May, I received another email saying final call and ending on 27 May. Enrich attitude is could not care less whether you want to fly MAS or not

WKT

WKTSydney, NSW

Do not fly with Malaysia airlines as you get bumped off when seats are over-booked

ToddPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service.

Deepa

DeepaSydney, NSW

Action taken for the cancellation of flight

we booked Malaysian Airlines for our aged parents from Sydney to Bangalore for march 31st. we got a mail from them that Kualalumpur connection flight got cancelled and they need to wait there for 18 hours for the next flight. It will be a problem for them to wait for a long time unless airlines do some alternative options or hotel arrangements.i will surely come up with a review based on what airlines is going to do in this matter.

Felt like Oliver Twist

Recently I flew to Malaysia, all excited, never had any issues with the Airlines. Alas, sadly things have changed for the worse. I was feeling a little sick in the stomach and asked one of the cabin crew member for a bottle of water, I was promptly refused. Her reply was, "no I can't give you one, it is only for business class passengers" and walked away. I felt so hurt. I have worked in customer service and I would have certainly handle the situation a lot better. Sad, I have had some wonderful memories flying MAS.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Didn't get any service

Better crew attitude but still very poor cabin product.

Bad customer service

Spent an hour on check in queue and refused check in as told in wrong line at Melbourne airport.
Since no clear signage were displayed, lady on counter 47 was so rude does not deserve this job.
Never again with Malaysia airlines.

Unhappy Lady

Unhappy LadyBrisbane

Rubbish online booking system

I have carefully entered my middle names on the website, and when it finalized the booking, they disappeared. When i called to change it they said i need to submit an email for them to review..otherwise I'll be charged RM150! I have to fly the next morning as my dad was sick, they didn't care and said I still have to pay the fee. I did it anyway as what's important is not the money but for me to get back home to see my sick father. So can Malaysia Airlines please please please get your act together?..this is 2019..and your system is still not reliable? also, no human factor considered and I have to pay the price for your unreliable system which causes the issue in the first place? I'm surprised you still survive after all this while.

Mishandling of luggage

Baggage drop took an hour coz only 2 counters . Baggage delayed for 7 hours and scratches everywhere. Bad experience with this airline of how they handle baggage.

Unfriendly and authoritarian stewardess

I am a frequent flyer and booked return flight Perth to Manila thru Flight Centre. Worst airline Stewardess. They will turn their back even a passenger is not yet finished speaking, so the announced "ask a friendly staff if you need assistance" is just a propaganda. They were even scolding passengers if a passengers are not aware or forgot to do the sops during take off and landing acting like they are authorities or mothers who feed you that's why you should follow- instead of saying it in a nice way.

SteveExANZ

SteveExANZPERTH

Lost the plot

Bad customer service at Melbourne airport. No coordination between checking staff. I will not recomm

Bad customer service. At Melbourne airport. No coordination, staff can see long queues, but do nothing. They just chat among to their colleagues.

Ken

KenSydney

Flight MH123 ; KL to Sydney.

The customer service from inflight crew was NON EXISTENT, apart from ONE hostess.It was as bad as a very SPITEFUL police force.The air con was much too cold to......At KLIA too, it is very OPPRESSIVE going through Immigration.We are NOT all members of the terrorists called MOSSAD !
Realistically, one thinks these issues would happen a LOT LESS, if the Australian Government was better to neighbours in the region.Surely just COMMON SENSE...

Extremely poor personnel at Melbourne Airport. In general, poor airline.

Counter staffs are not well trained, rude and impolite. Poor mannerism resulted with no loyalty from us. Invest in training your ground staffs, perhaps that will save you the hassle of being penalised all the time for horrendous customer service.

Ruth

RuthParkdale

After being a loyal customer for over 40years I am saying goodbye to this airline

Akash

AkashMelbourne

Boycott this airlines

Delayed for 3 hrs on 28/11/18 00.40 am original departure time but no proper updates from Captain terrible service not much precheck done.

Discriminatory policy towards disabled passengers

I am an Enrich member flying on Malaysia Airlines for over 30 odd years. I have a physical disablity and their recent changes in seating makes it very discriminatory for disabled passengers. According to their new policy, people using wheelchairs cannot pay and upgrade to premium economy class. And in the economy section, we cannot choose a seat but can only accept what is alloted by the airline. In this case, the allocted seat was almost at the back of the plane. A very long walk for those with physical disabilities.
Very disappointing and discriminatory. You are going to lose me as your customer.

Darshanee

DarshaneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not fly with them!

I paid for business class with this airline and to my horror, my seat had a faulty screen and I couldnt even listen to music. the whole 8 hr flight from singapore to Australia was me starring at the seat in front of me! I would have been better off in economy. I contacted them to refund me the difference of a business class ticket and an economy ticket and they wouldnt refund me!
When anyone pay for business class, you expect comfort!

Ruby