Malindo Air

• Wi-Fi

Amie

AmieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Money Theives

Have been waiting over a year for a refund of cancelled flights. Keep giving different email contacts. Worst airline ever, stay away. Theives who will not refund tickets that were cancelled

Unhappy passenger

Unhappy passengerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Airline no refunds. Bad Bad.

I had a return airline booked for Bali in March last year booked through Wotif. After many many attempts finally Wotif had been issued with a credit voucher on my behalf. It is valid until Sept 2021. This is unsatisfactory as I have to use Wotif again for the flight. I contacted Malindo customer care by email & pointed out my credit voucher was going to expire this year and they replied they may extend the time If this pandemic continues!!!! I want to get my money back $842. I don’t ever wish to deal with this company again.

Neha

NehaSydney, NSW

Fraud company, can never trust them again

Worst Airlines, I cancelled my flight last year before covid hit because they changed their schedule, since then I am calling them, everytime I talk to customer service they say I will receive my refund in a week but its been an year I have not received my refund, I can believe this, it seems like a dodgy company because no way it can take one year to refund and plus customer service is rude and lies everytime, I have called them 50 times minimum but they lie every single time, cannot be disappointed enough

Jasmine L.

Jasmine L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will not refund my money

Due to covid our flights were cancelled by Malindo. Ive been trying for eleven months to get a refund. I did not want to go through a small, unheard of company to begin with and was talked into it. Will trust my instincts next time.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

No Refund! Disgusting communication (or lack of)

I had booked flights to Bali travelling in March last year and of course they were cancelled as COVID was just kicking off. I completed and corresponded with Malindo Air for my refund and I'm STILL waiting nearly 11 months later!
I email every now and then for an update and all I receive is "thank you for your patience, your refund is being processed"
This is a ridiculous amount of time to have to wait and Malindo Air's communication leaves much to be desired. I would never book with this airline again and would caution anyone thinking of doing so in the future.

Ryan L.

Ryan L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thieves wont refund my flight. STAY AWAY

If I could rate 0 stars I would, flights were cancelled will not offer a travel voucher even after my flights are directly in their system. I was told they were refunded to my travel agent which had gone into liquidation in February even after all tickets were moved over into malindos database and had been valid since purchase. This is the worst review I have ever given a company, stay away terrible customer service also. $600 down the drain.

Wouldn’t fly them if they were the only option out of a war zone.

Simply terrible. Cancelled flights, refuse to refund and keep offering a useless voucher. Terms state refund is payable in currency ticket was paid for, yet they keep deflecting towards a voucher.
To add insult to injury, they deducted a further $500 from my account which had to be reinstated by the bank.
Quite simply the worst business and airline I have ever dealt with.

Julie zerella

Julie zerellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Complete thieves

Refuse to give $$ refund on flight they cancelled plus stopped any future flights from my city.this is against consumer law, if you do not provide a service paid for and cannot in future ,a return of moneys paid is required

Made A.

Made A.

If I eventually get my Credit Voucher!!! Will be my last time using Malindo....

Find out how Malindo Air compares to other International Airlines

BEWARE OF MALINDO - they stole money from my Visa card!

Brian

Brian

Don't bother, thieves

Had all my flights cancelled by malindo, asked for a refund and am still waiting, 5 months later. Been given the run around will never book with malindo again, next time, Qantas or jetstar

Natasha

NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wont refund

My flight was cancelled on 21 march due to covid.

I was advised i would get a full refund.

After weekly emails to them i am told today 27 june there will be no refund

I will never fly Malindo again and looking at taking further action

Binny

BinnyQueensland

Flight Cancellation

Cheryl

Cheryl

Flight refund.

I had a flight booked from syd to bali in March. They cancelled my flight and told me I would get a full refund. It would take 30 days then at 30 days I was told another 30-60 days. Now another 60 days Is up and I am being told only credit voucher. They are no longer flying from Sydney. I would never use this airline again.i don’t know how they will ever stay in business with so many unhappy customers

MAD992

MAD992South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Terrible Customer Service, they will not Refund Cash they offer credit for flights then Charge you to change your flight ,BEWARE these scumbags will rip you off do not use these halfwits,i am owed money and i wont get it back, I have signed up to Slater & Gordons Class action against these Mongrels that dont off a cash refund after cancelling the flights (halfwitss)

Liv

LivSouth Australia

Awful. Horrible customer service

After a 3 hour delay on the tarmac from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur (which I understand) mine, and fellow passengers luggage was removed from the plane WITHOUT notification. I was forced to purchase items and it's been OVER 12 months and I am awaiting a reimbursement from them despite having the customer service team try and tell me the issue has been forwarded on. You couldn't pay me enough money to fly with this company again

Jay Penava

Jay PenavaGold Coast

They know how to lose customers

Very long story short, absolute rubbish in every way. Flights from BNE to DPS at the start of April cancelled by airline, requested a refund and have gotten nowhere. Currently been waiting for 10 days for the "AU Team" to respond to my numerous emails.

Not holding my breath for a refund and if that's their final answer will never book another thing with them again.

Dishonourable Malindo

Having booked 2 return flights from Adelaide to Bali to fly in September 2020 we were informed by Malindo that they were cancelling the flights. I applied on line for a refund as advised and rceived a receipt for my application. To cut a long story short, many emails later, Malindo deny they got my refund application and are refusing to pay. Malaysian Aviation Commission complaints department who licence Malindo don't want to know

Covid-19 No refund policy

Bought return flights from Melbourne to Denpasar for the month of June 2020.
They cancelled their flights and I've been informed of only receiving my TAX refund which is next to nothing! Have some integrity and do the right thing by the customers. We're not at fault and deserve a full refund! Taking this up with the ACCC now!

MonicaSydney

Refund delays

I was notified on Mar 11 that our September flights to Bali had been cancelled by the airline. They note that we have to go online to request a refund, which would be processed within 30 days. I contacted them numerous times by email and twice by phone with the latest call on the 34th day and was told that it would take another 2 weeks. They can't explain the delay or why they're holding onto funds for flights that THEY cancelled. Absolutely horrible service. Scam artists who should be investigated for fraudulent behaviour.

GARRY

GARRYasked

was booked to go to Bali on the 10/10/2020 , cannot find any info re if has been canceled due to covid19..any
info would be appreciated

SallyDasked

Malindo Air is permanently cancelling flight from Sydney to Bali from 31 May 2020 and Adelaide to Bali later in the year. Has anyone been notified or received a refund - not Covid-19 related as this is a permanent change to their flight routes. I booked 6 return flights for Christmas 2020 on 27 Feb 2020 which I think is probably illegal of Malindo Air to sell flights after a date of a permanent cancellation is known. Will be taking this up with ACCC.

Rohan De Fonseka
Rohan De Fonseka

I booked a return flight in April 2020 and Malindo cancelled the flight from KL to Colombo before the travel ban and they are refusing to refund. They are only offering a travel voucher. I will speak to my travei insurance to see if I could get them to pay me out on this.

Monica

I booked a flight from Sydney to Bali for Sep 2020 and was notified in Mar 2020 that the flights would be cancelled and refund issued within 30 days. Still have yet to see the refund after 49 days. Just been told two more weeks every time I call. Now they just hang up on me.

Hi Monica
Thanks for letting me know. Did they say the route was cancelled Syd to Dps In the email that they sent you?
So far they haven’t admitted it publicly.
I only just booked my 6 return flights on 27 February - can believed they took my booking when they planned to cancel route. I might try calling as well.
Many Thanks Sally

Annette R

Annette Rasked

Why won’t you give our money back

Tracey
Tracey

I want my money refunded malindo air owe me