Malindo Air

• Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment

Malindo Air - refund policy

Does anyone on this forum know if we can get a refund from Malindo Air now the government has banned travel or do we wait until the airline cancels. We had booked to go to Bali next month. Thank you

A good Flight with Malindo from Melbourne to Bali return.

On time. Bali Flight. I flew from Melbourne to Bali return. No mishaps on time and budget airline so don't expect tea or coffee. Offered water in a cup only. Otherwise you could buy water and soft drinks. Comfortable seats and more leg room. Pillow supplied but need to supply own head phones. Had a safe and pleasant journey. Will travel with them again. A budget airline so don't expect too much. The meal was adequate and basic.

Seat Room
Food

Surprisingly good experience !!!!!!

Flew from Adelaide to Bali with a family of 9 so cheaper option tickets were purchased so wasnt expecting any special treatment.
To our surprise there was more leg room than other airline, also entertainment which kept kids happy and then a meal option offered. Friendly ground staff and air hostesses , Wouldnt hesitate to fly with them again

Seat Room
International Airlines

Find out how Malindo Air compares to other International Airlines

Andrew McGinty

Andrew McGintySouth East Queensland, QLD

Get what you pay for

Booking process good.
Customer service at airport good.
Trip from Bali to Brisbane was a hour delayed and they only notified passengers when it was time for us to board, poor communication.
Flight back to Brisbane also arrived 40 minutes late were due to arrive 5.15am got in at 7am.
No inflight entertainment whatsoever (very odd in this day and age).
Aircraft looked old and outdated.
Food and drinks very basic.
Leg room very good, staff Ok but could be friendlier.

Overall it is a budget airline and we get what we paid for, if you have $$ I would look at alternate airlines but if you are on a tight budget this will do the job.

GARRY

GARRYasked

was booked to go to Bali on the 10/10/2020 , cannot find any info re if has been canceled due to covid19..any
info would be appreciated

SallyDasked

Malindo Air is permanently cancelling flight from Sydney to Bali from 31 May 2020 and Adelaide to Bali later in the year. Has anyone been notified or received a refund - not Covid-19 related as this is a permanent change to their flight routes. I booked 6 return flights for Christmas 2020 on 27 Feb 2020 which I think is probably illegal of Malindo Air to sell flights after a date of a permanent cancellation is known. Will be taking this up with ACCC.

Rohan De Fonseka
Rohan De Fonseka

I booked a return flight in April 2020 and Malindo cancelled the flight from KL to Colombo before the travel ban and they are refusing to refund. They are only offering a travel voucher. I will speak to my travei insurance to see if I could get them to pay me out on this.

Monica
Monica

I booked a flight from Sydney to Bali for Sep 2020 and was notified in Mar 2020 that the flights would be cancelled and refund issued within 30 days. Still have yet to see the refund after 49 days. Just been told two more weeks every time I call. Now they just hang up on me.

Hi Monica
Thanks for letting me know. Did they say the route was cancelled Syd to Dps In the email that they sent you?
So far they haven’t admitted it publicly.
I only just booked my 6 return flights on 27 February - can believed they took my booking when they planned to cancel route. I might try calling as well.
Many Thanks Sally

Annette R

Annette Rasked

Why won’t you give our money back

Tracey
Tracey

I want my money refunded malindo air owe me