Malindo Air

Malindo Air

Value for money

Have flown from Brisbane to Bali four times and have never had a problem. Food is typical airline food, staff friendly and very helpful. Only once did we have no flight entertainment but it didn't worry us as it was a return night flight so we just slept. Will be using them again in July.

Great value for Price

I have flowen atleast 4 times in Malindo Airlines from Mumbai-Perth-Mumbai. The flight is great.Seats are comfortable and service offered is better than the reasonable price. This time I had great experience as I was pregnant and they offered me great service. I was dropped till the gate at Perth airport. Flight was delayed so they offered us stay and food which was not bad and I would say it is kind of them to take care of us. I would recommend Malindo airline for those looking for reasnable price and good service. Well done Malindo Airlines.

DAMO88

DAMO88BRISBANE

Worth it over all

The booking process is simple and straight forward. Flight was good. Free meal entertainment, free blanket and pillow. Good leg room comfortable seats clean plane and toilet can't complain. Better then any other budget airline

International Airlines

Find out how Malindo Air compares to other International Airlines

stevewalpole

Malindo

GARRY

GARRYasked

was booked to go to Bali on the 10/10/2020 , cannot find any info re if has been canceled due to covid19..any
info would be appreciated

SallyDasked

Malindo Air is permanently cancelling flight from Sydney to Bali from 31 May 2020 and Adelaide to Bali later in the year. Has anyone been notified or received a refund - not Covid-19 related as this is a permanent change to their flight routes. I booked 6 return flights for Christmas 2020 on 27 Feb 2020 which I think is probably illegal of Malindo Air to sell flights after a date of a permanent cancellation is known. Will be taking this up with ACCC.

Rohan De Fonseka
Rohan De Fonseka

I booked a return flight in April 2020 and Malindo cancelled the flight from KL to Colombo before the travel ban and they are refusing to refund. They are only offering a travel voucher. I will speak to my travei insurance to see if I could get them to pay me out on this.

Monica
Monica

I booked a flight from Sydney to Bali for Sep 2020 and was notified in Mar 2020 that the flights would be cancelled and refund issued within 30 days. Still have yet to see the refund after 49 days. Just been told two more weeks every time I call. Now they just hang up on me.

Hi Monica
Thanks for letting me know. Did they say the route was cancelled Syd to Dps In the email that they sent you?
So far they haven’t admitted it publicly.
I only just booked my 6 return flights on 27 February - can believed they took my booking when they planned to cancel route. I might try calling as well.
Many Thanks Sally

Annette R

Annette Rasked

Why won’t you give our money back

Tracey
Tracey

I want my money refunded malindo air owe me