Malindo Air

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment

Be kind and you will receive kindness

We booked 2 flights recently and for some kind of reason the system changed the dates we selected without us noticing it. After payment we realised it was the wrong month. We had to call several times with Malindo, but in the end they helped us well and changed the date at no extra cost. Thank you Malindo, we are looking forward to fly with you.

Don't hesitate to fly malindo

We just did a return trip from Sydney to Bali and couldn't be happier with our flights. The flight times are convenient ,particularly if you have to travel a few hours to get to the airport. Mid morning flight meant we were by the pool in the late afternoon. A late return flight essentially gave us a full day to play with. The hostesses looked after everyone , we were given hot meals on both flights and as much water as needed. Snacks can be purchased in $aust.

Seat Room
agv185

agv185Sydney, NSW

Nice Surprise - Comfortable flight, Meal was excellent! Good staff!

A friend and I booked a ticket to Bali on Melindo. Notwistanding my doubts. I was instantly reassured by the appearance of the plane and the staff! So polite and helpful (can I also say attractive?). We weren't sure if we were going to receive a meal and when it arrived we were so plesantly surprised - one of the best airline foods we'd ever had! We both agreed it was a really nice flight and we would fly with them again.

International Airlines

Find out how Malindo Air compares to other International Airlines

Sanja

SanjaPerth, WA

Better than most full service flights

It is a low cost carrier but the service was brilliant. We flew from Perth to Kulala Lumpur, it is a fully serviced flight with a meal and drinks- alcohol included and the children loved that it had screens and in flight entertainment. I was impressed.

jOLLYGOODTIME

jOLLYGOODTIMEPerth, WA

Pleasantly surprised

We flew with Malindo from Perth (1.20am) to Kuala Lumpa and then onto Phuket. Both our flights were on time, Check in was nice & easy, all staff nice & friendly and the food was not too bad. The free entertainment was also good. Seats were comfy and had a little bit of extra leg room. All in all we enjoyed our flights with Malindo & have booked with then again for August.

Seat Room

I had a comfortable journey with them

Their service was good. Friendly atmosphere. Food was nice as well. Very helpful crews. Entertainment system was good as well.

Lalaine

LalainePerth

Above & Beyond Service across the skies

GARRY

GARRYasked

was booked to go to Bali on the 10/10/2020 , cannot find any info re if has been canceled due to covid19..any
info would be appreciated

SallyDasked

Malindo Air is permanently cancelling flight from Sydney to Bali from 31 May 2020 and Adelaide to Bali later in the year. Has anyone been notified or received a refund - not Covid-19 related as this is a permanent change to their flight routes. I booked 6 return flights for Christmas 2020 on 27 Feb 2020 which I think is probably illegal of Malindo Air to sell flights after a date of a permanent cancellation is known. Will be taking this up with ACCC.

Rohan De Fonseka
Rohan De Fonseka

I booked a return flight in April 2020 and Malindo cancelled the flight from KL to Colombo before the travel ban and they are refusing to refund. They are only offering a travel voucher. I will speak to my travei insurance to see if I could get them to pay me out on this.

Monica
Monica

I booked a flight from Sydney to Bali for Sep 2020 and was notified in Mar 2020 that the flights would be cancelled and refund issued within 30 days. Still have yet to see the refund after 49 days. Just been told two more weeks every time I call. Now they just hang up on me.

Hi Monica
Thanks for letting me know. Did they say the route was cancelled Syd to Dps In the email that they sent you?
So far they haven’t admitted it publicly.
I only just booked my 6 return flights on 27 February - can believed they took my booking when they planned to cancel route. I might try calling as well.
Many Thanks Sally

Annette R

Annette Rasked

Why won’t you give our money back

Tracey
Tracey

I want my money refunded malindo air owe me