Malouf Pharmacies

2.0

Tom

TomBundaberg

Very expensive

Daylight robbery. My script usually costs $13 from another pharmacy and malouf charged over $23. I certainly won't shop at malouf again

Store LocationSouthside Central Bundaberg
Teffy H.

Teffy H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

*always Extremely Helpful*

Always have a positive experience when I go in, all questions that I ask are fully answered and explained. They also have given me suggestions on a better product & combined tablets deals

Alee will

Alee willCentral Queensland, QLD

Mackay mount pleasant chemist. Dont bother going there.

Chemists

Find out how Malouf Pharmacies compares to other Chemists

PaulK

PaulKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unhelpful service

We bought a shampoo treatment from this shop for $20.45 we later found out Chemist Warehouse sells identical product for $13.49 I tried to ask for a refund etc but was informed no refund if product not faulty. Fair enough but I told them I am a pensioner (70) and that other places do refunds but they would not budge an inch to any help or offer to exchange for other goods or refund. There were no signs in the shop advising of this their policy. Its a minor thing but because of their 50% charge over their opposition in my case, its little wonder companies like this lose business to other Pharmacies.