MAM Anti-Colic

MAM Anti-Colic (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Abbilee

AbbileeTamworth, New South Wales

The only bottles I use!

These are amazing easy to clean, easy to use stress free bottles! I have previously and now would never use anything else! Definently saves the fuss of windy little tummies! Love it!! I love the fact tense are also self sterilising for on the go, just whack them in the microwave. Easy as when you aren't home or stuck somewhere without a steriliser!

Alescia

AlesciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bottles I've used with my little one and so easy to keep clean!

Bub loves the shape of the teat and loses very little out the sides of his mouth- gets a great seal. Self sterilising option has cleared a lot of bulky sterilising gear off my bench. Really happy with the product, but finding it increasingly difficult to find them in shops.

alecia_scott

alecia_scottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent!

I absolutely love my MAM anti-colic bottles! They have been great for colic and I love that I can sterilise them anywhere and not have to worry about there being a steriliser available. I did have an issue with one of my teats but mam customer service were great and very kindly replaced it (very quickly aswell!)
Self sterilising, anti colic, great customer service
They are wide and I can only fit one in an insulated bag ( not really an issue)

The only one my baby will take!

Easy to clean and sterilise! No more bulky sterilising machines on my bench the self sterilising bottle is a god send! Plus the silk teat feels less artificial for bub to take. After 5 different bottles Mam bottles are the only one my darling little one will use and the one I trust.
Self sterilising feat
Only available in limited stores in australia

Renee

ReneeGlenelg

The one !

my baby always had trouble taking to any bottles I tried avent, closer to nature, nuk etc but bub just wouldnt take to them thwn someone mentioned mam ! so I gave it ago and bub took to thwm straight away .. havent looked at any other type ever since
thanks for making such a good product mam !
how bub took to them

Marble

MarbleSydney

Bingo bottl

I switched from breastfeeding to bottle cos I had to go back to work.
My bub refused the bottle. I tried several different ways including expressing and getting someone else to feed bub from the bottle and nothing worked. Tried various other reputable baby bottles and still didn't work. Someone said try the MAM bottle so I gave it a go. I was reluctant at first. Once I tipped the bottle upside down, bub took the milk immediately. I was shocked. The bingo bottle it was!! And the sterlising is soooo super easy.

Desertduck01

Desertduck01Wynyard

The best bottle

After trying 4 different sorts of bottles this one has been approved by a very fussy bub. Easy to use for learner mums as well as the bottle releases the air bubbles so you know when they are drinking. Have tried using just the teat on other brand bottles but its really not the same. A little expensive but totally worth it. The self sterilizing makes it a great bottle to take out.
Easy to clean

tiasmum

tiasmumUpper Coomera

Amazing!

My bub had big troubles latching when breastfeeding and also has a high palette which make it more difficult. I went through 3 other brands of bottles before trying this one and I'm so glad I finally found this! Bub latches properly 95% of the time, she takes in very little air which means a lot less burping and wind. Since using these bottles, she sleeps soundly and doesn't wake up after 30mins needing to be burped again. The bottle only leaks if you put Boling hot water in it and don't wait for it to cool. Only one more piece to the bottle than the classic Avent anti colic bottles
easy to sterilize and clean. Great anti colic system
leaked the first time I used it before finding out I had to let the water cool a lot more

PoppyandLeila

PoppyandLeila

Great Bottle

Love this bottle. Only bottle my bub would take successfully when I had to change from exclusively breastfed to comp fed. I like the teat too, it's easy for bub to feed off. I have found it has leaked overnight when I've put boiled water in them but this only happens occasionally.
Easy to use, easy to clean, helps gassy baby, great size
Need more girly colours, hard to find, sometimes leaks from bottom

Sadmom
Sadmom

Ted1051Gold Coast

Love it!

Can't say enough good things about this product.. Went from a very cranky, windy baby with reflux to a much calmer, happier baby. She didn't throw up nearly as much as before and I found she was not getting tummy pains like before.. Plus they are easy to sterilise no need for expensive microwave sterilisers!
Very good for wind, easy to sterilise, bub loves the teat
So many parts, and hard to find in shops

Ted1051

3 years on and I've just had baby number 2, yet again the MAM anti-colic bottles are by far the best ones we tried. Also it's much easier being able to get them at big w and online now.

Laura Niebling

Laura NieblingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent bottles.

We have used these bottles with both of our babies. Both of our babies have been reflux babies and the knowledge that these bottles are designed to help prevent colic and wind is on less worry. These bottles are so easy to clean with the removable base and out of all the bottles we tried our bubs liked the tests in these the best.
Easy to clean, anti colic system gives piece if mind
Sometimes hard to find

4ABabies

4ABabiesMelbourne

Best bottles out there

*belle*

*belle*wingham

Amazing bottles !

So after nearly 5 months of struggling to get my now 9 month old son to drink his bottle, changed to this MAM bottle & have never looked back, we went from a 45min fight to 10min breeze & no fuss !!! we can now go places & I no longer have to stress if he is going to drink his bottle ! Amazing bottle & love the self sterilizing feature too. Recommending them to all my new mummy friends
self sterilizing, nice soft teat, excellant anti colic
somewhat hard to find in county areas

katie

katieAdelaide

Best bottles ever!

These bottles are the only ones my fussy breastfed baby will drink from. They are easy to use, easy to clean, and have a soft skin-like teat. Even though my bubs is six months old I still use the #1 teats. While bubs is drinking you can hear the air flow through the bottle which would be good for babies with colic.
Great for fussy baby

chris

chrisMurray Mallee, SA

love these bottles

What possibly can I write other than awesome product and the self sterilisation feature is by far the best very happy and will buy more of these baby is very happy and no more wind colic or reflux overall genius by these guys only downside is hardly any colours available
loved everything about this product

mkerschke

mkerschkeAdelaide

Best Bottles!!!!

After switching from breastfeeding to mix feeding I was testing all of the other brands to find one that wouldn't cause my daughter so much wind!! It took a few weeks of shocking generic go to brands but we finally discovered MAM 'hallelujah'! You can literally hear the air leaving the bottle through the bottom. I highly recommend these bottles for parents who simple just want to formula feed or for EBM. Wish I had found them first =] on and I love the self sterilization in the microwave, no need for bulky containers!
Affordale, great for babies with wind/collic, great design, great for EBM or mix feeding

OhmyGosh

OhmyGoshSydney

Wish I'd tried these sooner!

MummyLove

MummyLoveBrisbane

Baby fell in love with the bottle again !

Excellent Bottle to Use!

I have been using the Mam anti-colic bottles for awhile for my son and it has been brilliant. Large enough for the right quantity of milk and its teats are excellent as it doesn't allow large volumes of air to pass through. Easy to clean than other brands of bottles which is great. Though I do wish there were more colours to choose from!
anti colic teats, easy to clean,
doesn't come in many colours

Fussy Mum41