MamaCare Pregnancy Supplement Shake

MamaCare Pregnancy Supplement Shake

Flash

FlashSydney Surrounds, NSW

MamaCare was a life saver for me.

Elevit made me so constipated and I had to stop taking it because of morning sickness. Then I found MamaCare. I can get the extra nutrition I need like folic acid and iodine and not feel awful everyday. It has lots of vitamins and I know it is doing me good.

Purchased for A$34.00.

Brilliant - Easy & Delicious

I took this while pregnant instead of Elevit/Blackmores tablets etc. The tablets used to repeat on me for hours (gross but true). This was delicious and gave me all the vitamins that the tablets would give. I usually mixed it with a smoothie but it was good on its own. Tastes like ice cream

Preggo LSydney Surrounds, NSW

So much better than pregnancy supplement tablets

I was taking Elevit pregnancy tablets but they made me sick and constapated so I had to stop taking them. Recently a friend of a friend who is a midwife told me to try Mamacare pregnancy vitamin shake instaed.......It is so nice and it has all the vitamins and good stuff and I can take it every day without getting sick or constapated. I'm telling you it's a pregnant girls best friend - I just love this Mamacare and wanted others to know about it it's definitely worth trying.

Pregnancy Supplements

Find out how MamaCare Pregnancy Supplement Shake compares to other Pregnancy Supplements

MrsC

MrsCasked

Hi, can I take mamacare milk supplement together with Fabfol or other pregnancy vitamins? Im on my first tri and suffer from nausea and vomiting, I found that your product helps me and I use it as meal replacement.

Preggo L

When I was pregnant I had a lot of trouble with nausea and vomiting all the time and my Midwife recommended I stop taking my Elevit tablets altogether and switch to taking Mamacare only twice daily.

Mamacare was the only thing I could stomach it was fabulous

Mika C.