100% · 30%
Brand Manager for MamaCare Pregnancy Supplement Shake? Claim your listing.

Flash
FlashSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

MamaCare was a life saver for me

Elevit made me so constipated and I had to stop taking it because of morning sickness. Then I found MamaCare. I can get the extra nutrition I need like folic acid and iodine and not feel awful everyday. It has lots of vitamins and I know it is doing me good. Show details
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Brilliant - Easy & Delicious

I took this while pregnant instead of Elevit/Blackmores tablets etc. The tablets used to repeat on me for hours (gross but true). This was delicious and gave me all the vitamins that the tablets would give. I usually mixed it with a smoothie but it was good on its own. Tastes like ice cream

Preggo LSydney Surrounds, NSW11 posts

So much better than pregnancy supplement tablets

I was taking Elevit pregnancy tablets but they made me sick and constapated so I had to stop taking them. Recently a friend of a friend who is a midwife told me to try Mamacare pregnancy vitamin shake instaed.......It is so nice and it has all the vitamins and good stuff and I can take it every day without getting sick or constapated. I'm telling you it's a pregnant girls best friend - I just love this Mamacare and wanted others to know about it it's definitely worth trying.

MrsC
MrsC

Hi, can I take mamacare milk supplement together with Fabfol or other pregnancy vitamins? Im on my first tri and suffer from nausea and vomiting, I found that your product helps me and I use it as meal replacement.

Mika C.
Mika C.

Thank you! :)

Brand Manager for MamaCare Pregnancy Supplement Shake? Claim your listing.