MamaCare Pregnancy Supplement Shake

MamaCare Pregnancy Supplement Shake

See the Best Pregnancy Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant - Easy & Delicious

I took this while pregnant instead of Elevit/Blackmores tablets etc. The tablets used to repeat on me for hours (gross but true). This was delicious and gave me all the vitamins that the tablets would give. I usually mixed it with a smoothie but it was good on its own. Tastes like ice cream

Preggo LSydney Surrounds, NSW

So much better than pregnancy supplement tablets

I was taking Elevit pregnancy tablets but they made me sick and constapated so I had to stop taking them. Recently a friend of a friend who is a midwife told me to try Mamacare pregnancy vitamin shake instaed.......It is so nice and it has all the vitamins and good stuff and I can take it every day without getting sick or constapated. I'm telling you it's a pregnant girls best friend - I just love this Mamacare and wanted others to know about it it's definitely worth trying.

MrsC

MrsCasked

Hi, can I take mamacare milk supplement together with Fabfol or other pregnancy vitamins? Im on my first tri and suffer from nausea and vomiting, I found that your product helps me and I use it as meal replacement.

Preggo L

When I was pregnant I had a lot of trouble with nausea and vomiting all the time and my Midwife recommended I stop taking my Elevit tablets altogether and switch to taking Mamacare only twice daily.

Mamacare was the only thing I could stomach it was fabulous

Mika C.