ALDI Mamia Baby Wipes

Listing monitored by ALDI

11 questions from our users

JaySee
JaySeeasked

I'm looking for the Aldi popup tub (for wipes).
Local Aldi does not have, so is there an equivalent dispenser available? or is Aldi just not going to stock them any more?

Cathy B.
Cathy B.asked

Where are they made?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See the packaging for an immediate answer

Nikki
Nikkiasked

Why do these wipes clean other items such as stoves, dirt, grease and yet so kind to skin???

Kate
Kate

I think the same i use them all the time for cleaning the house hopefully it is the natural ingredients in them

Graham
Grahamasked

Do Aldi mania wet wipes contain plastic?

choppaster
choppaster

Gabriele e Raquel M.
Gabriele e Raquel M.asked

Hi,
Are mamka wipes vegetarian friendly? And more importantly, do mamia wipes contain any ingredients derived from pork?

David Casked

Is Mamia 6 packs package discontinued? Because I could not get any from the stores near my area for few weeks.

Ree
Ree

Hi David,

They went out of stock a few months ago and then briefly returned and then disappeared again. Someone told me they are changing the packaging now so will be off the shelves for a little while. Not sure how accurate that is.

David C

Thank you so much for the information

Rihab
Rihabasked

Are also wiped and nappies made in Israel?

Rosie
Rosie

Hi Rihab,

I wouldn't have any idea if they are sorry - I've never been to Israel. Aldi is a German company which have stores operating in Australia. Maybe you could look up Aldi and contact them directly.

Mary
Maryasked

Do these wipes have any methylisothiszolinone I think it is?

Osteomum
Osteomum

Not sure as something's these chemicals are made up of multiple ingredients.
Ingredients include aqua, ethyhexlglycerin, potassium sorbate, glycerin, sodium benzoate, sodium gluconate,sodium citrate and citric acid which is a lot of chemicals for a new born baby.
Also sent photos of my little one covered in red burn marks on his skin from these wipes and never even got an acknowledgment from Aldi.

graham
grahamasked

Where can I get the pop-up tub for the refills please?

Kristin
Kristin

I use the stand alone ones, not the refills, I'm sorry! I'd recommend giving Aldi a call and they'll give you the lowdown. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

amylou
amylouasked

I have been trying different brands of baby wipes and these are going to be on special soon and if they were good I was thinking about bulk buying. I prefer the unscented variety however I find that some unscented ones have a horrible chemical odour. I like the Curash unscented (great wipe but a bit expensive unless on sale) as it doesn't have a smell at all. I tried the Coles unscented and the only thing I didn't like about them was they had a chemical smell - they didn't have a perfume just the smell of the chemicals. Can anyone tell me if the unscented variety have a scent? Also if anyone has tried the Baby U brand (which I got given as a gift and can't find anywhere!) are they similar to those? A few comments suggested these wipes weren't overly wet which is what I liked about the Baby U ones.

I use the blue unscented ones, but have not tried the bulk pack. I find the blue unscented ones are great and have no horrible smell

Brock68
Brock68asked

Are Mamia baby wipes flushable?

KateH21
KateH21

I dont believe you're meant to flush any baby wipes except those labelled flushable

Jodi
Jodi

NO! Never flush wipes, even those marked as flushable are clogging pipes everywhere!

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Other Baby Wipes