ALDI Mamia Baby Wipes

ALDI Mamia Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Jemima M.
Jemima M.Sydney, NSW

Good Scented wipes

These scented wipes come in handy; I've Used them for My LO and for me as well... gentle to the skin; and even used it on The face; it's quite safe. thickness is okay...
but it quickly runs out of moist; and it can be Irritating to the skin to wipe things like thick poos..
The quality isn't the same; wipes getting drier than when I bought them before and used to like the beautiful scent perfume but this seems to be fading away as well; or it's not as concentrated as before...

Purchased in January 2021 at ALDI for $2.00.

Josh
JoshPerth, WA

Blokes review: Good luck getting them out.

Purchased in July 2019.

Mon K
Mon KWollongong

Not wet enough

I did use these wipes on my daughter when she was a new born but quickly changed to another brand as I realised that these wipes weren't wet enough for our liking. I would use an excessive amount of wipes for either a number 1 or 2 and figured that it was a waste of money. Since switching to another brand, I only use 1 or 2 wipes per change. Not totally bad if you are short for cash or just need something cheap as you left your wipes somewhere etc.

Rush
Rushmelbourne

Cheap and effective

I purchased these wipes a month ago, and feel they are decent wipes for every day use.
The packaging is quite decent and the wipes can be pulled out easily without much trouble.
The wipes are not too wet which can be annoying at times as you end up using more at a given time.
The blue packet is fragrance free.

Deb
DebTweed heads

Were Fantastic ....but something has changed in the ingredients

Were fantastic I use these wipes over any other brands ..the orange packet...good price feel nice smell nice never any irritation...I use them as makeup remover etc..always some in a zip lock in my handbag especially traveling... BUT something has changed in the ingredients ...the wipes sting my skin now

RMcFarlane
RMcFarlaneNSW

The wipes themselves are great but..

The wipes are fantastic. I had only used curash on my boy up until 5mo when we decided to try aldi wipes as they are much cheaper for the same amount of wipes. The packaging on the other hand needs to be re thought & done witj better care & quality in mind. We ended up buying a hard plastic wipe container to hold our wipes because the plastic open/close tab always came away from the packet after 1 or 2 uses & we just ended up witj dried out wipes. You definitly can't accidently leave the packet open as they dry out very quickly but otherwise they are great on the skin & get everything from paint to poop off

ChookyGurl
ChookyGurlSydney

50/50. Here's why...

Im a big fan of Aldi products, however, I am a little torn on these. The price is great, they smell ok, but they are drier than other brands and quite "stingy/strong" on my baby's skin. I bought heaps of these before I had bub, but replaced them and then put these in the car (they are great for spills, doggy nose art on windows, dash-dust etc).

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
pharmamum
pharmamumAU

Ok wipe for the price

I found these wipes to be quite effective. They are reasonably thick however the smell of the 'fragrance free' wipes that I bought is not very nice at all :(
Thickness
Smell

Other Baby Wipes

jess869
jess869AU

Not a bad product, though I prefer the old wipes Aldi used to make.

They are very similar to huggies wipes, thick and can be too wet sometimes.

Because they are so thick it is easy to clean babys bottom thoroughly without using a whole handful of wipes.

They arent as good value as they used to be, you can actually pick up huggies wipes on sale for cheaper than these wipes. One would expect Aldi to be cheaper, but as more and more people are using them now their prices have soared.
Easy to use, very gentle on babys skin, nice and thick.
Not as good value as the old wipes used to be. Even though the old wipes were thinner I do prefer them. These newer wipes are often too wet.

Natsmum
Natsmum

A pretty good product

These wipes are inexpensive and generally pretty good. They are a good size and generally good moisture content. The only negative is that sometimes they are a little difficult to get out of the packet.
Inexpensive
Sometimes difficult to get out of the packet.

MLT
MLTAU

OK

They are ok but you can buy better ones when they are on special and stock up on those. Probably will not buy again.
Good price. Don't have to wait for them to be on special.
Were a bit rough on her bottom. Everytime i would wipe her bottom it would go red.

tas81c
tas81c

OK

I was given a couple of packets of these for my baby shower. They were good but like I said seemed to cause some redness on her bottom. The container was a lot more user friendly than the other soft packs. Unfortunatley I can not use this product but those who's children can cope with them they are a reasonable price and user friendly.
This soft pack container is much easier to use than most soft packs due to the unique plastic opening.
My daughter seems to have a reaction to these, nothing major but she did get some redness.

kjp444
kjp444Sydney

OK

Overall Mamia wipes are an economical choice but I find you can buy other 'name' brands just about as cheap if bought in bulk and they are a bit sturdier and don't get as wet. Alhtough very wet wipes are great for cleaning up messes from carpet and furniture, just not so good for cleaning little bottoms (need to dry off with towel or tissue sometimes before putting nappy on)
Quite economical.Good size packs. Dispense easily and have two varieties - fragrance free and a fragranced type. Fit into other brands plastic storage boxes.
Very wet, especially when you get towards the bottom of the pack. Quite flimsy

jaraya
jaraya

OK

This product from Aldi is quite cheap compared to most other brands. I've used it a few times and found the wipes were just as good as any other, although not as thick as some. They have a nice scent to them and are quick soft for wiping baby's bottom. Great for those on a budget, especially when you have to buy so many in the first year or so. Would recommend to any parent. You only need a couple of wipes to for each nappy change so they can last a while.
Good thickness, cheap to buy

ange944760
ange944760

OK

These wipes smelt quite alot like alcohol, and i was worried that they would cause nappy rash, they smelt like they had quite alot of chemicals in them, i think they are great if you are short of cash but i much prefer other brands that can be bought for slightly more when on sale such as curash!
good wetness and very cheap!
i didnt like that they were extreamly hard to get out of the packet also when i pulled out one wipe they werent chained so i had to pick at the wipes to get another one out, its really hard to get just one out of the packet