ALDI Mamia Gold 2

9 questions from our users

Debbie B.
Debbie B.asked
Mamia Gold 2

Just wondering as stocks are so low everywhere, in our area, is this being discounted

Joey n
Joey nasked
Mamia Gold 2

Switched from aptimil but used to make up 150ml and 200ml bottles how do I get the same amount with mamia 2?

bea

The scoops and measurements are different from formula to formula based on nutritional intake. You can only do 180ml or 240ml. If you only want to give 200ml, I suggest making up the 240ml than tipping some out if you feel 180ml is not filling bubs tummy up.

Jess 1984
Jess 1984asked
Mamia Gold 2

Has any body notice like a nappy rash on there bodies from formula ?

bea

No,I haven't. Both my babies have been on this,my 7month is on number 2 now and he hasn't had any rashes. Be sure to check you haven't changed washing powder,soaps,been in new clothes,changed to different nappies or wipes...etc. It could be contact dermatitis or sweat rash. Just take bubs to doctor to make sure it's nothing serious.

Rosy P.
Rosy P.asked
Mamia Gold 2

Can anyone tell me the percentage of whey?

Rbr
Rbrasked
Mamia Gold 2

My son is currently on aptmil stage 2 was wondering is aldi stage 2 is a similar formula and the ingredients?? Is it worth trying him on this formula as I do my aldi and jave to travel to get his formula and nappies

ABBA
ABBA

Hi, I’m not qualified to recommend :) but I just researched the different brands, reviews and compared ingredients by looking at the back and made a call on which one felt right. We also tried one, than changed and really happy with alternative. I think all of them are very similar ingredients wise but differ in where they are produced, using organic ingredients, consistency etc

BH35
BH35asked
Mamia Gold 2

Apparent there is bad chemicals in this formula, one in particular stops the intake of calcium, anyone know more about this?

Im sure they would not be able to sell this product if there were any bad chemicals added, the Australian and New Zealand standards for baby products are very high and i doubt they would pass if this is true.
If you are really concerned i suggest emailing the company directly as they will be able to answer all your questions directly.
I had both my girls in this formula both as follow on from breast feeding and i have had no issues with it what so ever, but in saying that the safety of our babies is always going to be number 1 priority so i would email the company directly

Stacey chapman
Stacey chapmanasked
Mamia Gold 2

My Bub started out fine on Aldi brand but now all his poos are runny, can I tweak something to help it or change formula?

Jaylee
Jaylee

Hi stacey? How long has bub been on stage 2 formula? Do you think bub is teething at the moment? Often teething can have a big effect on bowel movements :)

Punkykateasked
Mamia Gold 2

Compared to the step 1 is anyone else finding it really frothy? I liked step 1 for that reason and the froth is upsetting bubs tummy.

lozza2121
lozza2121

Yes, I notice this as well and it too is upsetting my little man too :(

Chooka
Chooka

Yes, I too have found it really frothy. My little one has also become constipated.

Punkykate

I complained to aldi and they gave me a refund.. went back to step one. And now on cows milk

nguyen.lina
nguyen.linaasked
Mamia Gold 2

What is the taste and texture like? Is it sweet or bland? Does it froth when shaken? I've used nan, s26, and Bellamy's for comparison.

Kim
Kim

It's very bland and a little froth when shaken.
I have used both aldi, nan n s26 and my babies were fine. At the end of day aldi brand will save you money and also it's personal choice what your baby likes, I had no issues.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Mamia Gold 2