ALDI Mamia Gold 3

ALDI Mamia Gold 3

4.4

• Breastfed Child Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (5) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (3) · No (2)

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Absolutely heinous

From what I've noticed in discussions in my mum's group this formula is either fantastic or horrible.
Unfortunately for my son it did not agree with him at all and caused him a severe stomach upset with horrid diarrhoea. This and vomiting is not an uncommon reaction from the experiences I've been told.
My son drank it fine and it was easy enough to prepare but his reaction made it undrinkable.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for A$13.00.

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Thinking about swapping back to s2

My son is now 1 and is not liking cows milk so I thought I’d try S3 is that he is 12m and After comparing ingredients of S3 to s2 I am thinking of changing back to s2 as this has 14g of sugars where as s2 had none. Pictures are of S3 and s2 mamia formula

>Updated< , going back to S2 as this formula does not sit well with my LO, he cries at night in pain from his stomach and wakes up in the morning with poo explosions

Purchased at ALDI for A$11.99.

Breeana

Breeana

Great

Such great formula for such a good price, toddler doesn’t eat a lot off food and prefers his milk so we gave this ago, helped his poo so much and keeps him fuller for longer.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$11.00.

Caused Unease / SicknessNo

Sunny88

Sunny88Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

One of Our Favorites

My toddler does not like cows milk, so I tried to give Mamia Gold 3. It has been good so far. We have been using it for almost 3 months now. No constipation. My toddler drank about 3-4 bottles a day on top of normal solids diet and water. The only thing is the scoop is bigger than our previous formula. Try to use a bigger bottle when preparing 4 scoops. I had 230 mls wide neck bottle and it just wont fit 200 mls of water plus 4 scoops of formula nicely. Overall, good product & very affordable price.

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$13.00.

Breastfed ChildYes
Caused Unease / SicknessNo
Charny

CharnyMelbourne

Stomach cramps

Horrible stomach pains. Ended up in the ER. Nurse asked if anything different was eaten and I mentioned the toddler milk. He loved the taste no issues. When he screamed the house down I’d give him more bottles for comfort but I was giving him more pain! The next day I stopped and went back to munchkin and cramps and a week of screaming stopped!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$12.00.

Never look back

My bub has been on this formula for a couple of months now, previously we were on karicare and since changing her to Mamia Gold she is now not gassy at all, has regular poos and loves the taste. We can’t be happier. We went from goats milk formula that was $36 to Karicare which was around $20 to now $12 for Mamia gold and it’s the best formula she has been on!

Juliamc

JuliamcEDGEWORTh

made bubs very restless at sleep time

Bubs really didn't like this one. The 6 or 7 feeds of this I gave her all resulted in a lot of gas, wind and sleeplessness nights. Wont risk again.
It was easy enough to prepair and really cost effective but it's not worth being exhausted over. Sorry Aldi, its a no from me

Natasha R

Natasha RAU

It's cheap and okay

Yes but I didn't like the way the powder felt and it spilt easy which I wasn't fun
Yes, he loved it
No sides effects what so ever.
It's a great brand if you want something cheap and I used to use karicare brands before it so must taste the same

Dbuz

DbuzWestern District, VIC

Cheaper than the others and just as good.

My toddler loves her daily bottle of formula. Baby formula is so well regulated that you know it is going to be of good quality. Perhaps if my bub was reliant on formula I wouldn’t risk buying a cheaper brand, but it has every vitamin and mineral she needs (the reason why I give her a bottle of formula each day).

Tyler

TylerNewcastle

Do yourself a favour and try it!!

When my baby was first born I was buying the most expensive tins of formula because I thought best for my bun but the price doesn't make it better!! He was constipated and gassy so I tried everything. It wasn't until I brought ALDI formula which I never imagined me doing but i seen major improvements and now he has been on it for a year! Give it ago and save some money while your at it

Bec Stone

Bec Stone

Bub loved this!

Very easy to prepare, bub took to it no problem after transitioning from the step 2 formula in the same Mamia brand. Creamy and sweet taste. Best of all Mum loves the price and I know it will always be available on the shelf unlike some other very popular brands.

Motherofdragons

MotherofdragonsVictoria

Not the best, but better than going hungry

This formula has quite the following in the mom group circuit. It is consistent in quality, always well priced and my son doesn't mind the taste. The only negatives I feel are that it doesn't have an appealing smell and that it leaves an oily residue in the bottle while can be a pain to remove.

Sal

SalSydney, NSW

Great product

Product is easy to use...my child loves it with no problems....product is made in Australia therefore I can use it with piece of mind. I love how hou cab store in the fridge for 24 hours so minimal wastage. Also makes it easy to prepare and take out with me. Price is fantastic

Henry. N

Henry. NAdelaide

Good product for the money.

We have changed from A2 Stage 3 formula due to its availability to this product. My daughter initially has not liked it but she gets familiar with it now. It is much cheaper compared to A2 and you can save a lot if your little one likes it. However, I have noticed that their amount of nutrition is less compared to A2. Overall, I think it's a good value for the money you pay.

Poss81

Poss81

Best Formula Out There!

We used a few different brands of baby formula and by far the best one is the Mamia Gold from Aldi. We tried all the major brands but they were either too bubbly or would cause our little one to have an upset stomach giving her gas or making her throw up. The Aldi one was perfect and she loved it too! I recommend this formula to anyone who has a baby that wants/has to use formula.

johnno555

johnno555AU

We bought this as an emergency backup during the milk crisis

Our son used to have breast milk with a botle top up. We used to use another brand, but one night we ran out and I couldn't get it anywhere. I ended up at Aldi and decided I'd buy this and try to get the rigt one the next day. My son though really liked it and we give him supplementary bottles to this day. It has lots of vitamins and minerals and is made in Australia which gives us confidence.

Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

wish I started her on this from birth!

Started with A2 from birth.Green poos, smelly , vomit and tummy cramps . Her tummy couldn’t process the amount of iron in it.At 2 months I started giving her Munchikin grass fed formula and It did very well with her tummy she also enjoyed it. Gentle on tummy but after 6 months I changed As she wasn’t consuming all of it and i was pouring most down in the sink , wasn’t cheap either .Been giving her Mamamia 2 months , the best ! She loves it & cheap. She consumes more milk than she did on previous formula . Lasts longer . Kicking myself not starting her from birth . Shallow me for thinking the more expensive the better . Guys try it !

Renee

Renee

Best formula

Loved this formula! Was so cheap. Didn't give my baby wind.. Never vomited.. No abnormal pops. My baby was always full and content. I always recommend this formula to everyone. Does the same as big branded formulas at half the coast. Was easy to prepare.. Not clumpy or hard to mix. Smelled good too.

Myles

MylesSydney

No problem

I have been giving my toddler Mamia Gold 3 for 4 months now
and I never had any issue using this one. She started with Mamia Gold 1 & then with 2 and I have no complaints about them. Their nutrition contents are just comparable with the other more expensive brands. So I am happy with Mamia formula given that they are cheaper without sacrificing the quality of their products.

Best formula

We have been using the mamia formula since my little one was 3 days old. The mamia gold 3 is just as good as the previous 2 formulas in the range. It has never made my little one sick or uncomfortable. We have tried the Coles brand formula and it did not work with my little ones system and we have also tried karicare toddler formula and we saw no difference except that the other one was double the price. I highly recommend this formula!!!!