ALDI Mamia Gold

ALDI Mamia Gold

1, 2, 3

Pros

• Great value for money

• Convenient packaging

• Dissolves easily in water

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Breastfed Child Yes (9) · No (15)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (23) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No (24)

beaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product.

Purchased in September 2020 for $12.99.

Pallavi kapoor

Pallavi kapoor

Best formula .. my baby loves it

I started this formula when my baby was 1 week old... she tolerates it so well and loves it... i myself try it in the beginning To find out the taste and it tastes really good. Highly recommended

Purchased in August 2020.

Fabulous standard formula!

Baby had no problems transitioning from breast milk, always available and can't go past the price. Both the 1 and 2 formulas are great for babies with no dietary issues.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $12.99.

Maggie S.

Maggie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect !! Winwin

So i started with belamys when my baby was 3 months but since it was too expensive i thought of switching to a cheaper option so went for mamia. Started by mixing it with balemys. my daughter is 7 months now and she loves mamia.

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $12.89.

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

If you want to save money, try this!

* my son tried APTIMAL GOLD and then switched to A2 Platinum, at $38 per tin I couldn’t keep going and the formulas above were making my son vomit more often so I tried mamia brand at 6m and never gone back to other brands as he digested Mamias brand well
* no reactions, he enjoyed it
* easy to prepare and he vomited less often

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for $12.99.

Leah

LeahSydney, NSW

Awesome! Affordable and baby loves it

Switched baby from bf/nan optipro straight to mamia gold 1 at 8months and haven't looked back. She loves it and so does our bank account. Used it ever since and she's nearly 11months.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for $12.99.

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent formula so far switching from more expensive was easy without fuss or issues.

Our baby likes the formula easy to digest and is not constipated. We switched from more expensive to find Aldi better overall plus the price is very low so far. 5 stars.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $12.99.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad

This formula isn’t terrible, especially for the price but my baby was quite windy on this so we have since switched to something else. Would recommend for babies who don’t have any digestion issues as my Bub seemed to enjoy the taste.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $14.00.

Breeana

Breeana

Great

Such great formula for such a good price, toddler doesn’t eat a lot off food and prefers his milk so we gave this ago, helped his poo so much and keeps him fuller for longer.

Purchased in January 2020 for $11.00.

A spoon full of sugar

A spoon full of sugarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect formula with a good price tag

We started our baby off on NAN - baby didnt seem too fussed but at $30 and the varied availability we changed to Mamia. Baby likes it and has had no side effects, it's only $13 and it's always in stock. Every baby is different but this product really works well for us

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $13.00.

Maisha21

Maisha21Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good except...

My baby drinks it no problem, just as much as the step 1 mamia gold. He does not seem to have any side effect from it. The formula is easy to prepare. The only downside is that it has a strong metalic scent/flavour that you can't ignore.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI.

gina1234

gina1234Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant for baby and my pocket!

Purchased in July 2019 at Tarneit for $12.00.

Mollyluce

MollyluceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent formula!!

After two days of the Aldi formula my baby slept for 6 hours straight which was a first. He also went for longer between day feeds, it’s a creamy formula.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $12.00.

Sunny88

Sunny88Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

One of Our Favorites

My toddler does not like cows milk, so I tried to give Mamia Gold 3. It has been good so far. We have been using it for almost 3 months now. No constipation. My toddler drank about 3-4 bottles a day on top of normal solids diet and water. The only thing is the scoop is bigger than our previous formula. Try to use a bigger bottle when preparing 4 scoops. I had 230 mls wide neck bottle and it just wont fit 200 mls of water plus 4 scoops of formula nicely. Overall, good product & very affordable price.

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for $13.00.

Srah

Srah

Perfect

Baby just seems to enjoy drinking this formula and diapers are good not constipated no side effects easy to prepare.tried different types of formula but this is just perfect thanks

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $13.00.

Suj

Suj

Ok but foamy

Like the formula i have used so many formula but only few worked for my baby this is one them which works well.it is easy to prepare but forms foam after mixing it makes baby uncomfortable and gassy

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI for $13.00.

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Baby took to it perfectly

I mix feed due to dropping of supply. So she has her last feed on formula. I have found this to be the best on her stomach, even as we progress into solids

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI.

Andrea R.

Andrea R.Illawarra, NSW

My baby loves this formula and it’s half the price!

We were originally using Aptamil anti reflux for formula tops ups, and after a session with the lactation consultant she suggested we switch formulas to avoid constipation (the anti reflux formula is super thick). She said Mamia is a good option and also cheap so we have it a go and we’ve never looked back. No more constipation, it’s easy to prepare, my baby loves to drink it - and it’s half the price of Aptamil! I don’t even have to wait for it to go on sale or struggle with stock levels in store. I will be sticking with this for the little mans formula top ups. We haven’t had any reflux problems with it either it would appear, so go figure!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $12.99.

KrystenT91

KrystenT91Perth, WA

Love this formula

I was recommended the mania formula when I was pregnant! Sceptical at first but thought we would try it. Our son is absolutely thriving! Sleeping like a champion and meeting all his milestones. We have had no issues with Mamia at all and recommend it to others!

Purchased in May 2019 for $12.99.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Best for my baby

I tried many formulas for my baby but Mamia gold seems to be the best for my baby. My baby easily digest and he didn't have constipation. Easily available and Cheaper as compared to other baby formulas.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI.

Donna C.

Donna C.asked

Gold 1

Hi guys was wondering, my baby boy is going to be two months soon but have changed over to mamia how offered do they have to poo ! Is it still meant to be soft or little hard , before mamia we were on nans he’s poos were liquid run poos

bea

They should be, for his age,the consistency of a soft serve,is the best way to describe it. If you are noticing his poos to be a bit more solid (kangaroo poo) than you could be using to much formula to water ratio. If it seems more runny than usual,his tummy maybe a bit sensitive to the change but should return to normal in time.

Julie

Julieasked

Gold 1

What’s the amount for a 2month old each feed of formula

Jess 1984

Jess 1984asked

Mamia Gold 2

Has any body notice like a nappy rash on there bodies from formula ?

bea

No,I haven't. Both my babies have been on this,my 7month is on number 2 now and he hasn't had any rashes. Be sure to check you haven't changed washing powder,soaps,been in new clothes,changed to different nappies or wipes...etc. It could be contact dermatitis or sweat rash. Just take bubs to doctor to make sure it's nothing serious.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Features:

• For newborns through to toddlers.
  • ALDI Mamia Gold 1 is a whey-dominant formula, making it easy on your baby’s delicate stomach.
  • Mamia Gold 2 and 3 are casein-dominant, aiding your older infant’s transition to whole milk and solid foods.
  • A 900g tin costs only $12.99, making it great for parents on a budget.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers found that their children digested this formula easily and it didn’t cause wind in their babies.
  • Most reviewers found ALDI Mamia Gold easy to prepare, making it one less stress for parents to deal with.
  • The handy packaging of this formula includes a lip on the inside of the tin to level off scoops, so you can have precise measurements with little effort.
  • Costing around half the price of many other formulas on the market, ALDI Mamia Gold is one of the cheapest formulas available.

A point to consider:

• This formula is exclusively available at ALDI, making it difficult to buy for some parents.
Compare all 3 ALDI Mamia Gold
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123