If you want to save money, try this!
* my son tried APTIMAL GOLD and then switched to A2 Platinum, at $38 per tin I couldn’t keep going and the formulas above were making my son vomit more often so I tried mamia brand at 6m and never gone back to other brands as he digested Mamias brand well
* no reactions, he enjoyed it
* easy to prepare and he vomited less often
Awesome! Affordable and baby loves it
Switched baby from bf/nan optipro straight to mamia gold 1 at 8months and haven't looked back. She loves it and so does our bank account. Used it ever since and she's nearly 11months.
This formula isn’t terrible, especially for the price but my baby was quite windy on this so we have since switched to something else. Would recommend for babies who don’t have any digestion issues as my Bub seemed to enjoy the taste.
- Gold 3
- Verified purchase
Such great formula for such a good price, toddler doesn’t eat a lot off food and prefers his milk so we gave this ago, helped his poo so much and keeps him fuller for longer.
Purchased in January 2020 for A$11.00.
Brilliant for baby and my pocket!
We used this from day 1 with my son, he seems to enjoy it, no side effects to note. He did have some slight reflux as a newborn but we added aptamil thickener to the formula to avoid changing formula brand and he seemed better, by the time he was 4 months we stopped using thickener and he is just on aldi formula with no issues. No constipation or gas ever. The formula is a great price and my baby enjoys it so win win!
Easy to prepare and smells just fine, there is a little lip on the inside of the tin to level off the scoops which is handy, so...
Purchased in July 2019 at Tarneit for A$12.00.
After two days of the Aldi formula my baby slept for 6 hours straight which was a first. He also went for longer between day feeds, it’s a creamy formula.
Ok but foamy
Like the formula i have used so many formula but only few worked for my baby this is one them which works well.it is easy to prepare but forms foam after mixing it makes baby uncomfortable and gassy
Love this formula
I was recommended the mania formula when I was pregnant! Sceptical at first but thought we would try it. Our son is absolutely thriving! Sleeping like a champion and meeting all his milestones. We have had no issues with Mamia at all and recommend it to others!
Purchased in May 2019 for A$12.99.
Best for my baby
I tried many formulas for my baby but Mamia gold seems to be the best for my baby. My baby easily digest and he didn't have constipation. Easily available and Cheaper as compared to other baby formulas.
The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review
Best decision I made
I was on the Aptimil Profutura 1 which is nearly $30 a tin depending where you go. Talking to the Maternal Health Nurse, I expressed my concern about being unable to get it due to the huge buy up that is being sent to China. I was advised to get the Aldi brand as it had won some awards and was virtually the same formula. I was hesitant but it breaks down easier in the water. I can get 2 tins for the price of 1 and my baby absolutely loves it. She has been gaining weight as she should be and there were no changes in her nappy apart from a little constipation due to changing formula. It all settled down now though.
Easy on the tummy
My son has been drinking this since day 2, loves it! for $13 a tin whats the point of paying extra if he likes it and gets all the vitamins and nutrients he needs?
Seems ok but ...
Seems like good value formula and was fine for baby however, worth noting a few things about the consistency and production. The consistency is a bit thicker than some of the other we tried, it takes a while to dilute even with intense shaking and some powder almost always gets stuck inside the bottle. The label states that it’s ‘packed in Australia from at least 68% Australian ingredients’. I’m not sure about that. Where is the other 32% packed ? I’ve asked ALDI but have not received a response yet.
Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI for A$13.00.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.