1, 2, 3

• Breastfed Child Yes (40%) · No
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No (62%)
Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent formula so far switching from more expensive was easy without fuss or issues.

Our baby likes the formula easy to digest and is not constipated. We switched from more expensive to find Aldi better overall plus the price is very low so far. 5 stars.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$12.99.

A spoon full of sugar

A spoon full of sugarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect formula with a good price tag

We started our baby off on NAN - baby didnt seem too fussed but at $30 and the varied availability we changed to Mamia. Baby likes it and has had no side effects, it's only $13 and it's always in stock. Every baby is different but this product really works well for us

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$13.00.

Maisha21

Maisha21Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good except...

My baby drinks it no problem, just as much as the step 1 mamia gold. He does not seem to have any side effect from it. The formula is easy to prepare. The only downside is that it has a strong metalic scent/flavour that you can't ignore.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Mamia Gold compares to other Baby Formulas

Sunny88

Sunny88Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

One of Our Favorites

My toddler does not like cows milk, so I tried to give Mamia Gold 3. It has been good so far. We have been using it for almost 3 months now. No constipation. My toddler drank about 3-4 bottles a day on top of normal solids diet and water. The only thing is the scoop is bigger than our previous formula. Try to use a bigger bottle when preparing 4 scoops. I had 230 mls wide neck bottle and it just wont fit 200 mls of water plus 4 scoops of formula nicely. Overall, good product & very affordable price.

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$13.00.

Srah

Srah

Perfect

Baby just seems to enjoy drinking this formula and diapers are good not constipated no side effects easy to prepare.tried different types of formula but this is just perfect thanks

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$13.00.

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Baby took to it perfectly

I mix feed due to dropping of supply. So she has her last feed on formula. I have found this to be the best on her stomach, even as we progress into solids

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI.

Andrea R.

Andrea R.Illawarra, NSW

My baby loves this formula and it’s half the price!

We were originally using Aptamil anti reflux for formula tops ups, and after a session with the lactation consultant she suggested we switch formulas to avoid constipation (the anti reflux formula is super thick). She said Mamia is a good option and also cheap so we have it a go and we’ve never looked back. No more constipation, it’s easy to prepare, my baby loves to drink it - and it’s half the price of Aptamil! I don’t even have to wait for it to go on sale or struggle with stock levels in store. I will be sticking with this for the little mans formula top ups. We haven’t had any reflux problems with it either it would appear, so go figure!!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$12.99.

Corine

CorineHunter Region, NSW

Perfect !

When my baby was refusing to feed from me I tried giving him this formula and he loved it from day one! Still using this formula and have had no bad reactions!

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for A$13.00.