1, 2, 3

1.1

• Breastfed Child Yes (45%) · No (55%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (35%) · No

Pinkyflop

PinkyflopDarling Downs, QLD

Worst

I have always liked aldi’s item but this milk formula that i have tried ended up my daughter into the emergency twice due to allergic reaction i have only given her about 50-60mls and ended up in the hospital.

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for A$12.99.

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Absolutely heinous

From what I've noticed in discussions in my mum's group this formula is either fantastic or horrible.
Unfortunately for my son it did not agree with him at all and caused him a severe stomach upset with horrid diarrhoea. This and vomiting is not an uncommon reaction from the experiences I've been told.
My son drank it fine and it was easy enough to prepare but his reaction made it undrinkable.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for A$13.00.

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Thinking about swapping back to s2

My son is now 1 and is not liking cows milk so I thought I’d try S3 is that he is 12m and After comparing ingredients of S3 to s2 I am thinking of changing back to s2 as this has 14g of sugars where as s2 had none. Pictures are of S3 and s2 mamia formula

>Updated< , going back to S2 as this formula does not sit well with my LO, he cries at night in pain from his stomach and wakes up in the morning with poo explosions

Purchased at ALDI for A$11.99.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Mamia Gold compares to other Baby Formulas

Terrible Formula Gave my Son Constipation!!

I was using the stage 1 formula which was great, then put my son on the stage 2 got terrible constipation. I had a look at the ingredients and its contains very high iron which can cause constipation. So i thought i would try a different formula and within a day his constipation has gone now using Karicare has been great and a lot lower in Iron. Hope this can help anyone going through the same thing.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI.

Chai

ChaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

My baby was not with this

My baby was not happy with this mamia , immediately gave our child very bad constipation. Couldnt sleep & pass poo.Moreover my son suddenly start screaming & it’s continued 2 hrs , so we need to admitted him to the hospital .Switched back again to Aptimal.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$12.00.

sahil a.

sahil a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only bubbles and gas when made

Very hard on my baby tummy. When mixed with water, create so much bubbles which indeed goes in baby tummy and he was unsettled unhappy crying for 3-4nights, then i finally switched to Nan and now he is so settled with it. Al gas issues gone. No leg doing upwards, no farts, not many berps and no bubbles with Nan. Hate mamia

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$12.99.

Buyer beware!

Switched to this formula from another and immediately gave our child very bad constipation. Couldnt sleep, couldnt pass poo and threw his entire schedule out the window. Switched back to our original formula after 5-6 days and symptoms immediately disappered. Constipation was so bad our baby was passing bloody mucus causing everyone stress and doctor visits. AVOID.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$20.00.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gave my baby terrible gas pains

I have heard that this formula is similar in composition to Nan Comfort, so I thought we would give it a go.
It gave my baby terrible gas pains to the point that no amount of bicycle legs or burping would ease it. Our neighbours could hear his cries.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for A$12.00.

Bella C.

Bella C.Sydney, NSW

Bad bad bad.

So last week was a rough week and decided to buy mamia formula as it was cheaper and my friends premmy loves it compared to everything else. Well my daughter is never unsettled, doesn’t throw her milk back up until we used mamia. It’s like poison for my baby. Wouldn’t recommend if you’re swapping from Nan. Now I have to wait 2 more days until I can get her off this crap

Purchased in July 2019 for A$12.00.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Mamia Gold compares to other Baby Formulas

Charny

CharnyMelbourne

Stomach cramps

Horrible stomach pains. Ended up in the ER. Nurse asked if anything different was eaten and I mentioned the toddler milk. He loved the taste no issues. When he screamed the house down I’d give him more bottles for comfort but I was giving him more pain! The next day I stopped and went back to munchkin and cramps and a week of screaming stopped!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$12.00.

Maddy

MaddyAdelaide

Never Again!

I wish I was one of the hundreds of mum's giving this product a 5 star review - alas, I am not.
Pros - easy to prepare, larger scoop meaning less scoops, cheap and affordable, ingredients are in comparison or better than some of the other reputable brands.
Cons - PROJECTILE VOMITING, baby doesn't like the taste, unsettled, crying.
I gave my him two feeds and that's enough for us. He only drank half the bottles (never happens) and within half an hour was vomiting everything back up.
Just doesn't sit right with him unfortunately. Back to NAN Comfort for us.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$12.99.