1, 2, 3

1.0

• Breastfed Child Yes (45%) · No
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (38%) · No
Pinkyflop

PinkyflopDarling Downs, QLD

Worst

I have always liked aldi’s item but this milk formula that i have tried ended up my daughter into the emergency twice due to allergic reaction i have only given her about 50-60mls and ended up in the hospital.

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for A$12.99.

Chai

ChaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

My baby was not with this

My baby was not happy with this mamia , immediately gave our child very bad constipation. Couldnt sleep & pass poo.Moreover my son suddenly start screaming & it’s continued 2 hrs , so we need to admitted him to the hospital .Switched back again to Aptimal.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$12.00.

sahil a.

sahil a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only bubbles and gas when made

Very hard on my baby tummy. When mixed with water, create so much bubbles which indeed goes in baby tummy and he was unsettled unhappy crying for 3-4nights, then i finally switched to Nan and now he is so settled with it. Al gas issues gone. No leg doing upwards, no farts, not many berps and no bubbles with Nan. Hate mamia

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$12.99.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Mamia Gold compares to other Baby Formulas

Buyer beware!

Switched to this formula from another and immediately gave our child very bad constipation. Couldnt sleep, couldnt pass poo and threw his entire schedule out the window. Switched back to our original formula after 5-6 days and symptoms immediately disappered. Constipation was so bad our baby was passing bloody mucus causing everyone stress and doctor visits. AVOID.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$20.00.

Maddy

MaddyAdelaide

Never Again!

I wish I was one of the hundreds of mum's giving this product a 5 star review - alas, I am not.
Pros - easy to prepare, larger scoop meaning less scoops, cheap and affordable, ingredients are in comparison or better than some of the other reputable brands.
Cons - PROJECTILE VOMITING, baby doesn't like the taste, unsettled, crying.
I gave my him two feeds and that's enough for us. He only drank half the bottles (never happens) and within half an hour was vomiting everything back up.
Just doesn't sit right with him unfortunately. Back to NAN Comfort for us.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$12.99.