ALDI Mamia Gold

ALDI Mamia Gold (page 4 of 14)

1, 2, 3

Pros

• Great value for money

• Convenient packaging

• Dissolves easily in water

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Breastfed Child Yes (15) · No (22)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (36) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (12) · No (24)

Tyler

TylerNewcastle

Do yourself a favour and try it!!

When my baby was first born I was buying the most expensive tins of formula because I thought best for my bun but the price doesn't make it better!! He was constipated and gassy so I tried everything. It wasn't until I brought ALDI formula which I never imagined me doing but i seen major improvements and now he has been on it for a year! Give it ago and save some money while your at it

Happy baby

Mamia was great when I had to slowly change from breast feeding to bottle feeding. My LO loved it and has had no troubles with his tummy or poo when using this formula.
I find it very easy to follow the instructions and I also love the price compared to other products on the market

Vivaliciouschic

VivaliciouschicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't fault it, except baby's poo smells a little more

Jonny

Jonny

Quality product with good price.

I like this formula as it went with my baby. I tried few other but none is as effective as Mamia gold products. I am glad that i tried this product. It's only available in Aldi which is only the drawback. We have to go to Aldi store to buy this product.

Sharyn35

Sharyn35Brisbane

Gave my Bub Constipation

My Bub loved the Mamia Stage 1 formula, but the switch to Stage 2 gave him constipation. We tried offering extra water between feeds and prunes, pears, paw paw, but constipation only slightly improved whilst on this formula. A little disappointing as we had to research which formulas were best for constipation. We switched to NAN Optipro HA Gold 2 and had no more issues with constipation.

Jacro

Jacro

Not for us

Made our baby very spewy unfortunately as the product is a great price and was great for keeping him regular. Disappointed this didn’t work for our little baby. Also found he was quite rashy around the mouth which could of been a bit of a reaction from him as well

Kate

Kate

Happy with Mamia

We have been using Mamia Gold 1 on our 8 week old since he was born. We haven’t had any issues with wind or reflux and it doesn’t seem to upset his stomach (he has regular, normal bowel movements). We will happily keep using this formula, with the rate we go through it the price is also a bonus for us!

So far the best formula as compare to other expensive a brands

This is the best formula milk as compare to other so called expensive brands which causes constipation to my baby whether it's s26 Nan or Blackmore's tried all of them...but this mamia gold is best..keep up the good work Aldi stores
Highly recommended cheap and best..if ever I HV another baby I'll go for this only

Melissa

MelissaBendigo

Pretty much s 26 gold

Love it at only 13$ it's the best Iv tried my son was on s26 gold but when I compared ingredients and tried him on this he didn't even notice the difference never had any problems and doesn't seem to smell as bad as other brands definitely two big thumbs up

BabyZion

BabyZionSydney

Affordable formula for babies

I've used Nan Pro Gold previously for my 2 older kids which was over $20 & my babies got constipated. Ever since we've tried Mamia Gold for our 3rd baby, it's cheaper and been the best that she has been to open bowels easy and bring her wind up easily. I'd highly recommend this as we've had no issues ever since. Love how cheap it is too.

Aleksandra K

Aleksandra KGold Coast

Affordable yet great ingredients

Tried this on my bub who is mixed feeding, she absolutely loves it. Some of the vitamins in it are even higher than in a more expensive formula like the $30 aptimal, honestly recommend it to anyone looking for either a full time formula or just to top up bubs who is breastfeeding.

Lis

Lisnewcastle

Great!

I have a newborn and been topping up breastmilk with this formula. Bub loves it and has had no problems such as reflux, so far (4 weeks). Great affordable price and comparable to the bigger priced formula.
Bub is gaining weight and very healthy! even though the midwives frown upon formula feeding, i can't recommend this enough.

Emma A

Emma A

Good formula so far

I have just started using this formula with my newborn as a supplement to breast milk. She seems to be having no issues with it so far and enjoys the taste. I have not noticed any differences between this formula and more expensive brands of formula that I was previously using.

Loretta

LorettaSydney, NSW

Fantastic so far! The price and product is top notch!

I have been using this product for a month on my newborn as I was unable to breastfeed. I'm really happy with this product so far! The price is great and it's gentle on my little boys stomach. He's thriving on it! Highly recommend it! I don't see how the expensive brands can be any better!

sumteng

sumtengBrisbane

My little one loved it

Mr happy loves the formula and had no reactions or constipation. Had plenty of dirty nappies and a great increase in weight proportionate to his age. We saved a ton of money for the same results. Was a great relief when my milk dried up and I could no longer breastfeed, this answered all our requirements.

Lynn m

Lynn m

Great formula. Baby enjoyed it better than the $28 formula

Great value. My son prefers it better than the $28 formula he had been on for 6 months, he was starting to refuse the bottle more and more so I decided to change as it was becoming a waste of money with him not drinking it. He was gaining little weight from drinking less and now he's drinking more. Not sure if he was sick of it or not but he took well to Aldi's formula. Same nappies too. No problems. I save more, he drinks more. We are both happy. Also means I can get him his formula on my weekly shop without going to Coles :-) Thanks Aldi.

Joseph Gozum

Joseph GozumBlairmount

Bang for buck!

The formula is easy to prepare with no hassle. Our babies are liking so far with no unwanted constipation! The ingredients are close to a breast milk according to the nurse we spoke to but for a lesser price & Australian made. This is the cheaper alternative with no compromise unlike other well known brands may cause constipation.

Bec Stone

Bec Stone

Bub loved this!

Very easy to prepare, bub took to it no problem after transitioning from the step 2 formula in the same Mamia brand. Creamy and sweet taste. Best of all Mum loves the price and I know it will always be available on the shelf unlike some other very popular brands.

Stephenaf

StephenafCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My baby seems to enjoy it

We had to give our newborn formula and decided to try the ALDI brand due to its low price. We have had zero issues. He takes it just fine and it doesn't affect him at all. He is putting on weight and he seems to be thriving on it. For the price I would highly recommend!

Motherofdragons

MotherofdragonsVictoria

Not the best, but better than going hungry

This formula has quite the following in the mom group circuit. It is consistent in quality, always well priced and my son doesn't mind the taste. The only negatives I feel are that it doesn't have an appealing smell and that it leaves an oily residue in the bottle while can be a pain to remove.

Donna C.

Donna C.asked

Gold 1

Hi guys was wondering, my baby boy is going to be two months soon but have changed over to mamia how offered do they have to poo ! Is it still meant to be soft or little hard , before mamia we were on nans he’s poos were liquid run poos

bea

They should be, for his age,the consistency of a soft serve,is the best way to describe it. If you are noticing his poos to be a bit more solid (kangaroo poo) than you could be using to much formula to water ratio. If it seems more runny than usual,his tummy maybe a bit sensitive to the change but should return to normal in time.

Julie

Julieasked

Gold 1

What’s the amount for a 2month old each feed of formula

Jess 1984

Jess 1984asked

Mamia Gold 2

Has any body notice like a nappy rash on there bodies from formula ?

bea

No,I haven't. Both my babies have been on this,my 7month is on number 2 now and he hasn't had any rashes. Be sure to check you haven't changed washing powder,soaps,been in new clothes,changed to different nappies or wipes...etc. It could be contact dermatitis or sweat rash. Just take bubs to doctor to make sure it's nothing serious.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Features:

• For newborns through to toddlers.
  • ALDI Mamia Gold 1 is a whey-dominant formula, making it easy on your baby’s delicate stomach.
  • Mamia Gold 2 and 3 are casein-dominant, aiding your older infant’s transition to whole milk and solid foods.
  • A 900g tin costs only $12.99, making it great for parents on a budget.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers found that their children digested this formula easily and it didn’t cause wind in their babies.
  • Most reviewers found ALDI Mamia Gold easy to prepare, making it one less stress for parents to deal with.
  • The handy packaging of this formula includes a lip on the inside of the tin to level off scoops, so you can have precise measurements with little effort.
  • Costing around half the price of many other formulas on the market, ALDI Mamia Gold is one of the cheapest formulas available.

A point to consider:

• This formula is exclusively available at ALDI, making it difficult to buy for some parents.
Compare all 3 ALDI Mamia Gold
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123