Mamia Gold

Mamia Gold (page 4 of 14)

1, 2, 3

4.3

• Breastfed Child Yes (44%) · No (56%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (35%) · No (65%)

Jacro

Jacro

Not for us

Made our baby very spewy unfortunately as the product is a great price and was great for keeping him regular. Disappointed this didn’t work for our little baby. Also found he was quite rashy around the mouth which could of been a bit of a reaction from him as well

Kate

Kate

Happy with Mamia

We have been using Mamia Gold 1 on our 8 week old since he was born. We haven’t had any issues with wind or reflux and it doesn’t seem to upset his stomach (he has regular, normal bowel movements). We will happily keep using this formula, with the rate we go through it the price is also a bonus for us!

So far the best formula as compare to other expensive a brands

This is the best formula milk as compare to other so called expensive brands which causes constipation to my baby whether it's s26 Nan or Blackmore's tried all of them...but this mamia gold is best..keep up the good work Aldi stores
Highly recommended cheap and best..if ever I HV another baby I'll go for this only

Melissa

MelissaBendigo

Pretty much s 26 gold

Love it at only 13$ it's the best Iv tried my son was on s26 gold but when I compared ingredients and tried him on this he didn't even notice the difference never had any problems and doesn't seem to smell as bad as other brands definitely two big thumbs up

BabyZion

BabyZionSydney

Affordable formula for babies

I've used Nan Pro Gold previously for my 2 older kids which was over $20 & my babies got constipated. Ever since we've tried Mamia Gold for our 3rd baby, it's cheaper and been the best that she has been to open bowels easy and bring her wind up easily. I'd highly recommend this as we've had no issues ever since. Love how cheap it is too.

Aleksandra K

Aleksandra KGold Coast

Affordable yet great ingredients

Tried this on my bub who is mixed feeding, she absolutely loves it. Some of the vitamins in it are even higher than in a more expensive formula like the $30 aptimal, honestly recommend it to anyone looking for either a full time formula or just to top up bubs who is breastfeeding.

Lis

Lisnewcastle

Great!

I have a newborn and been topping up breastmilk with this formula. Bub loves it and has had no problems such as reflux, so far (4 weeks). Great affordable price and comparable to the bigger priced formula.
Bub is gaining weight and very healthy! even though the midwives frown upon formula feeding, i can't recommend this enough.

Emma A

Emma A

Good formula so far

I have just started using this formula with my newborn as a supplement to breast milk. She seems to be having no issues with it so far and enjoys the taste. I have not noticed any differences between this formula and more expensive brands of formula that I was previously using.

Loretta

LorettaSydney, NSW

Fantastic so far! The price and product is top notch!

I have been using this product for a month on my newborn as I was unable to breastfeed. I'm really happy with this product so far! The price is great and it's gentle on my little boys stomach. He's thriving on it! Highly recommend it! I don't see how the expensive brands can be any better!

sumteng

sumtengBrisbane

My little one loved it

Mr happy loves the formula and had no reactions or constipation. Had plenty of dirty nappies and a great increase in weight proportionate to his age. We saved a ton of money for the same results. Was a great relief when my milk dried up and I could no longer breastfeed, this answered all our requirements.

Lynn m

Lynn m

Great formula. Baby enjoyed it better than the $28 formula

Great value. My son prefers it better than the $28 formula he had been on for 6 months, he was starting to refuse the bottle more and more so I decided to change as it was becoming a waste of money with him not drinking it. He was gaining little weight from drinking less and now he's drinking more. Not sure if he was sick of it or not but he took well to Aldi's formula. Same nappies too. No problems. I save more, he drinks more. We are both happy. Also means I can get him his formula on my weekly shop without going to Coles :-) Thanks Aldi.

Joseph Gozum

Joseph GozumBlairmount

Bang for buck!

The formula is easy to prepare with no hassle. Our babies are liking so far with no unwanted constipation! The ingredients are close to a breast milk according to the nurse we spoke to but for a lesser price & Australian made. This is the cheaper alternative with no compromise unlike other well known brands may cause constipation.

Bec Stone

Bec Stone

Bub loved this!

Very easy to prepare, bub took to it no problem after transitioning from the step 2 formula in the same Mamia brand. Creamy and sweet taste. Best of all Mum loves the price and I know it will always be available on the shelf unlike some other very popular brands.

Stephenaf

StephenafCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My baby seems to enjoy it

We had to give our newborn formula and decided to try the ALDI brand due to its low price. We have had zero issues. He takes it just fine and it doesn't affect him at all. He is putting on weight and he seems to be thriving on it. For the price I would highly recommend!

Motherofdragons

MotherofdragonsVictoria

Not the best, but better than going hungry

This formula has quite the following in the mom group circuit. It is consistent in quality, always well priced and my son doesn't mind the taste. The only negatives I feel are that it doesn't have an appealing smell and that it leaves an oily residue in the bottle while can be a pain to remove.

Amanda F

Amanda F

Good price, good product

Mamia Gold 2 is very easy to prepare. The formula can comes with a tight fitting lid and scoop. We have noticed no side effects noticed and my bub is happy to drink it. The price is especially helpful and it's easy to grab on our weekly Aldi shopping trip.

Sal

SalSydney, NSW

Great product

Product is easy to use...my child loves it with no problems....product is made in Australia therefore I can use it with piece of mind. I love how hou cab store in the fridge for 24 hours so minimal wastage. Also makes it easy to prepare and take out with me. Price is fantastic

Henry. N

Henry. NAdelaide

Good product for the money.

We have changed from A2 Stage 3 formula due to its availability to this product. My daughter initially has not liked it but she gets familiar with it now. It is much cheaper compared to A2 and you can save a lot if your little one likes it. However, I have noticed that their amount of nutrition is less compared to A2. Overall, I think it's a good value for the money you pay.

D spag

D spagMurray Region, NSW

If it had a probiotic I would rate 5

Great cheap Australian made. Gold formula with levels of ingredients and vitamins and minerals very comparable if not better than formulas twice as much. Easy to mix. My baby likes it no problems. If it had a probitic I would rate 5... But I added my own purchased from the chemist so no biggie. For next baby I'll go straight to mamia. Advice though... I Only use 1 and 2 stages--I think the 3 has too much sugar... Yes it has added sugar in the ingredients so better with cow milk a good diet and maybe a multivitamin if fussy eater.

Poss81

Poss81

Best Formula Out There!

We used a few different brands of baby formula and by far the best one is the Mamia Gold from Aldi. We tried all the major brands but they were either too bubbly or would cause our little one to have an upset stomach giving her gas or making her throw up. The Aldi one was perfect and she loved it too! I recommend this formula to anyone who has a baby that wants/has to use formula.