2Man Tan AminoTan 200ml Mousse

4.2

79% · 12023 · 15%

Darren Cunningham
Darren Cunningham

The product works like a champ for sure - I would refrain from facial use specifically if you have white facial hair!

Spent maybe 5 mins applying, if you going all out do not miss any nooks and cranny's because they will be highlighted when dry. Again great product but keep away from the face in my opinion.
Magdie
Magdie

Simply Perfect !!!!

It takes 1 minute to apply, results are fantastic ! Best self tan product you I ever used in my life ! Highly recommended for man and women. Bought so many of them already.
Taff
Taff

Certainly is efficient and effective

Only takes minutes to apply
Lasts about a week
No mess or hassle with prep
It’s a natural color also so you’re not orange
The smell is not irritating or unpleasant
I would recommend this to anyone
Jonesey
Jonesey

Mikeyball
Mikeyball

Amazing and effective!!!

Takes literally 5 min to apply to your whole body, maybe less. Depends if you use your back applicator or not. The mitt is so easy to use, 2 pumps per limb.
Tyler
Tyler

Easy to Use, very natural looking! Not Trump Orange

The tanner is super easy to apply. I have received so many compliments. The product takes about 15 minutes to apply and dry. Many people have asked the name of the product because they are afraid of coming out a weird orange color. The tan is very natural and lasts about 5 to 7 days. It hasn't stained any shirts or sheets nor does it run. Just be careful when applying it and not washing your hands after, otherwise your hands will come out blotchy and strange looking. Applying it before bed and waking up tan is a fun experience, but you will need to shower after the 6 hour period since it does leave your skin smelling a bit off. If you do miss an area it's really easy to just reapply to that area and make everything even and blended.
Modus
Modus

Amazing and addictive. It says only once a week but I use it like lotion:)

It takes anywhere from 4-7 minutes to apply on your chest, legs and arms. the drying time is tricky but maybe 30-45 minutes...i did see some stains on the inside of my shirt.
Michael
Michael Illawarra, NSW

Awesome product

Love my all over tan without the effect of the sun on my skin. I've ordered more with the back applicator. Easy to apply , no streaks and quick drying. I love it. Show reply
Jerry Warren
Jerry Warren

It's the best

It only took a few minutes to apply, and the smell was fresh and not overpowering. Absolutely the best self tanner I've ever used. It works exactly like advertised and I highly recommend it. Show reply
L M.
L M.3 posts

Good looks natural

Took 5 minutes too apply and maybe 5 to dry .easy to use ,the smell isn't amazing and starts to smell like fake tan after a night also it's not very dark had to apply 3 coats in 2 days
Jim M.
Jim M.
Tony
Tony

Not what it says on the can

To start the Colone fragrance only lasts for an hour or so then it's back to smelling like your fake tanned, it does stain sheets and lastly it makes a mess of your hands if your not careful! I ended having to tan twice in 2 days to even notice any colour!! I'll be going back to the fake bake from now on.
Axel
Axel

Awesome!!!!

This stuff is amazing!!! Can't believe how real and natural it looks and how quick it works. It is very easy to apply and dries very quickly just wish the application mit had an elastic wrist to allow it to stay secure on your hand as it's easy to slip and pull off. Other than that this stuff is phenomenal!!! Have had so many compliments from friends and family and are amazed at how great it looks. So will definitely be buying more!!! Show reply
Darrell
Darrell

Fantastic Product

Quick and easy application with amazing results. Tan looks natural and commented on by so many people. No smell to the tan, no streaking and great colour. Take care not to get on knuckles and palms of hand as ruins the look but dont let that put you off - On my fourth order now and have recommended to so many people  Show reply
Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

Worked Perfectly

I was really impressed, it had no staining or streaking, it had no effect on my hair or beard. My wife was so surprised the next day, she could not believe that I was tan. I was so impressed after ordering the starter pack that I went ahead and bought 3 more bottles.  Show reply
JAMES
JAMES

Good stuff

Product works as advertised. Do Not Change It. First sunless tanner I've ever been happy with. Easy application. Quick results. IT'S A TAN WITHOUT THE SUN!! YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER HERE,
 Show reply
Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Man Tan AminoTan 200ml Mousse compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Ed Gose
Ed Gose

A Great Product that Really Works!!

This Product Works Really Well!! No irritation or skin reaction of any kid! Super easy to apply! As a working Professional, I don’t have time to spend trying to get tan. This product gave me the Tan I wanted effortlessly!! Ordering my second bottle as I’m writing this!!
razandy
razandy4 posts
Payton T.
Payton T.
William H Madden
William H Madden2 posts

Cancer survivor

I am a Cancer survivor and love to get a good summer tan.. this product literally saved my life.. being a cancer survivor it’s never good to get too much sun and this works amazing!! No streaking easy tan after one use and weekly maintenance and best of all no skin cancer.. smells amazing and easy to use just follow the directions and get your tan
Joseph G.
Joseph G.

Great product

It product claims it Dosent come out on your clothes i certainly and on your bed sheets. My skin was glowing I received my compliments although once a week dosent cut it it’s almost a daily process to keep a natural glow.
Bobby
Bobby

Love this Stuff!!!

I love it! Smells good, applies evenly without streaking & natural tan look. Works great with facial hair & doesn’t stain! It took a while to get here, but well worth the wait. I stocked up so definitely recommend!
M fkn L
M fkn LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This stuff is awesome. Spot on!

I can honestly say this stuff works exactly as advertised. It gives you a perfect tan which lasts about five days. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this product to anyone
Jack M.
Jack M.3 posts

Works super fast!

Compared to other self tanning agents, I find this works the best. I have white whiskers and chest hair. It does turn it a bit yellow. Works super fast though.
Clay D
Clay D

It’s a Tan without the Orange!

Only struggle with it on my hands, otherwise I get an awesome tan on the rest and I get complimented DAILY. My wife loves it and it makes a world of difference!
Sean R.
Sean R.

Great look

Doesn’t stain the skin or streak. Easy to put on, this is the 3rd bottle I’ve ordered. I am Irish so we don’t tan very well and this works great

Paul
Paul Illawarra, NSW2 posts

No different to any other fake tan

Marketing hype doesn’t live up to the results. If you want to look like you suffer from jaundice, this is the product for you. My natural tan, as per the promise of a natural looking tan, is not a yellowed, orange, tan colour. Result was worse on skin blemishes like freckles. Also overpriced, there are other tanning products for men on the market that are much cheaper and do a better job. Bondi Sands for men is an example. Two stars only because under artificial light the colour looks OK, but in sunlight the fake colour can be spotted clearly.
Cam
Cam

Great product but takes ages to deliver

I did notice a change in skin color which was amazing no reaction or anything bad on my skin so far. They talk about the smell of cologne in it and smelling great but in reality, it smells rather bad when you put it on and for the next couple hours. the WORST part is the shipping time! IT TOOK FOREVER to deliver to USA!  Show reply
Rich Copus
Rich CopusThe Mallee, VIC

Terrible service buyers beware

Took several weeks to get and doesn’t seem to be better than a cheap one you order on Amazon I emailed my concerns to there support and they didn’t seem to care
Trevor Sanders
Trevor Sanders

Best I've Ever Used

Very easy application process. I started noticing some color around the 4 hour mark. I slept on it and woke up with the best tan I have ever had. No skin reactions, although I rarely have any reactions. The smell is not offensive, and it seemed to apply well in the beard area. Just try it...
Derek
Derek

Fabulous product

Find that this product works really well for my skin, easy to apply and just seems to naturally enhance your skin tone. Had numerous comments and some have asked where I have been on holiday.
Memo munoz
Memo munoz

Best tanning product ever

Best tanning product hands down..I love this product it give me the tan I want year round and what I love about man tan it’s easy to apply with the streaks or mess thank you man tan
Mike A.
Mike A.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great product and easy to use

Really great product that is easy to use. You just put the foam onto the mitt and then spread it across you body. You do not have to worry about streaking or eveness. You can apply more or less to get a darker tan and build up over weeks if you want to get a really dark tan. I work out regularly and just want enough colour to show definition and this is a great product for that. Would highly recommend to anyone who just wants a light tan that looks natural.
Chance Douglas
Chance Douglas

Best Tanning Product!!

Best tanning product !! Super easy to use, no smell, no mess, no fuss and stays on for a very long period of time. Advice: wash your fingers and hands thoroughly after applying with mit as it can sometimes leave some tan blemishes if u don't.
Tim D
Tim DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

I was initially sceptical but now a convert

This product clearly works. People have noticed a more tanned look without me asking. It is easy to apply, has no smell like some other brands and last for days. I had no adverse reaction to the product.
Martin
Martin

The best tanning product for me

I’ve used many tanning products over the years but this is by far the best one, I use it on my body and face, I have facial hair, the product is designed for men who have facial hair. The colour it gives you is amazing, I like that you can apply it and have white bed sheets and not have to worry about it transferring. I always have a steak free tan after applying.

Matt S.
Matt S.

Best ever used!

Product is great! Works just as advertised. Be careful around hairline, eyebrows and facial hair. 1st order took a while to arrive is my only complaint & the reason for 4 stars.
Werner Olivier
Werner OlivierSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very easy to use

This product is so easy to use and makes your skin feel amazing. It is streak free, easy to apply and best part is there is not ransfer to clothes or bedding even directly after application. Colour is very subtle and natural looking after 1 application and I have yet to get into a routine of applying regularly
David W
David W

Good results overnight

I use this once a week after a hot shower and exfoliate. It seems to last a almost a week. I put the glove on my back brush to reach my back.
Tony Rippon
Tony Rippon

Top product easy to use and doesn't mark

Leave skin feeling smooth lovely tan top quality .had no reaction. Does not Mark anything last for a week or more. Bought three times now and will be ordering again soon would total recommend.