2Man Tan AminoTan 200ml Mousse

79% · 12023 · 15%

Ricki L.
Ricki L.

Great product

This is one of the best self tans I have used. It goes on easily, has less fake tan smell than most and lasts quite a long time. I've found it doesn't always apply very well to the hands but that is sometimes to be expected with self tans. Overall, really good product. Show reply
Dom
Dom2 posts

The old formula though

What I like most is how man tan stays on your skin and doesn’t spread everywhere and lasts much longer. However the new formula doesn’t appear as natural for my skin type (which is quite pale) than the old formula. I had contacted them before about why they stopped selling the old formula and I never got a response. I liked being able to whack on and see the change on my skin right away, now I have to wait for it to develop and risk missing spots. It’s a shame because this brand truely is the best out there, it’s a far superior product, even the amino tan but If I want the old formula I choose to use other store brands.
D Maguire
D Maguire

A really good natural looking tan

Produces a great natural looking tan that you can deepen to suit. My advice would be to follow the instructions to the letter. Exfoliate thoroughly and apply to dry skin. It’s a great tan that doesn’t come off on towels or clothing.
MikeB
MikeBSydney, NSW

Trouble Free Tan

Was diagnosed with melanoma last year, had to take sun exposure way more seriously. Man Tan is trouble free, easy to apply, fast results and tan looks natural. Company do what they say, delivery is easy and reliable.
Alan Orgeron
Alan Orgeron2 posts

Awesome Tan. Best safe tanning product on the market

Skin became softer and moisturized. No adverse action. Goes on easy and not messy due to being a foam. One scare on my leg was not near as noticeable once using product. I have a beard.
Barry
Barry

Very impressed

First time I tried your product I was very impressed. After a couple of hrs I noticed a change in skin colour. Considering it was first use I wondered if I'd applied it evenly.
No problem! Was easy to apply and leaves no mess also dries quick.
I then ordered a triple pack which arrived very quickly albeit I live in the UK.
I have and would recommend MAN TAN to anyone whose in doubt.
I absolutely love it..... Barry.
Love
Love

Best Tan Out There

So I originally bought this for my fiancé but he didn’t like the idea of using fake tanner so I tried it out and this is the best fake tan I have ever used. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave you skin sticky or transfer to anything. It gives you the perfect glow and lasts a week sometimes longer. 10/10 would recommend!
Steve
Steve

Game changer! Nothing else has worked so well

Product left an amazing natural looking tan which lasts nearly the whole week! People have commented before when i have used other self tanning products that it looks orange or smells like biscuits the next day but you get neither with this. Im quite pale an i’ve found a little goes a long way, which you can use more if you wish to go really dark. My skin is generally quite sensitive and clean shaven but i haven’t had any issues, i have also used moisturiser after applying it. After using it for nearly a month Its now part of my twice weekly routine and i would highly recommend it over any other self tanning product! I live in the UK and my tripple pack arrived a little over a week and i will be ordering more in a couple of months
James
James

Fantastic best ever

This is no gimmic it does everything it says .I've tried lots of fake tans but this is true to its word..Lovely bronze tan. I've just ordered my next batch.
Scott C.
Scott C.

Best tanning foam on the market

Always been out off tanning when I seen orange hands but this product is amazing. Last 5/6 days and looks so natural,water and sweat resistant,great smell and looks so real. Had loads of compliments
RSO
RSO

Love it! My tan looks amazing

My skin tone looks like it has a healthy glow after the first application. Two days later I did a second application and it looks amazing. My face looks like I have been tanning year round. My beard really stands out. Man Tan is the best by far.
R.O
BlackLab
BlackLabBrisbane9 posts

Best Self Tan in the Market

The best self tan so far.
- It can goes really dark, especially after daily application for 3-4 days.
- It is sweat & water friendly after it settled, safe for my white shirts.
- Colour look realistic, no orange fake colour.
- To keep the tan, I have to apply every 3-4 days tho, but that's good enough!
David L.
David L.

This really works!

Firstly, I am in no way affiliated with this company or product. People have commented on how natural it looks. I also have sensitive skin and I’ve had no allergic or bad reactions to it. Plus, no exposure to the sun, which is a plus!
Chris Poulos
Chris Poulos

I'm addicted

My skin had a golden glow. Sometimes I apply Man Tan two days in a row to get a deeper tan. I use it on my hands and feet as directed and it works great even with my stubble beard. The only adverse effects I've had were that my moles got darker, but that did not bother me. I was told..."where have you been...on vacation? you look like you just got back from Florida."
Carl Von Harten
Carl Von HartenSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Easy to use looks great

Just a great product easy to use looks natural doesn’t go orange non staining
Price is great no irritation over all good quality and good price highly recommend to anyone
Reviewer101
Reviewer101South East Queensland, QLD

Great product but not perfect

This is a great product for men. Upside is that it has not scent unlike many other products in the market, is easy to apply and colour lasts for about a week - as it claims. Downside - despite its claims it does come off on bed linen but not so much on clothes. Have tried numerous bottle of it and each morning wake up with my white sheets and pillow case turned light tan -much to the annoyance of my wife. Otherwise this is a good product but needs some improvement to prevent it staining at night time. Rate it 8/10 Show reply
Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Man Tan AminoTan 200ml Mousse compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Dale Wade
Dale Wade

Best tan products I’ve ever used

Noticeable darker skin tone after first use. Sat and Sun application will last a full week. Application mitt makes it an easy application to get even coverage.
Subtle warm color without the fake looking tan. No orange color like most tanning products.
No strong odor like other tanners and actually has a light clean cologne smell.
Love this product.  Show reply
Joe Jackowski
Joe Jackowski2 posts

Kenneth McElveen
Kenneth McElveen4 posts

Quick and Easy to apply

Ordered the back applicator on second order, it is helpful to get back covered. The mitt that came with first order is very good to get even application. Just a couple applications and tones is just right for week or two, Show reply
Brad
BradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it - Easy to use

I've used tanning products for a while and this is the best one I've used so far! Love how it is a white foam and not a brown foam so I can use and leave the house straight away and go do what I want to do and wash later.
Tim Tinsley
Tim Tinsley

Man Tan is legit!

I've always been an outdoors sun loving guy. unfortunately years of sun have caused years of sun damage and skin cancer surgeries. Since finding Man Tan I get the look and the feeling like I've been living in the sun again. It's too good to be true and the application is so easy. I'm not a "spray tan" guy so I've been pasty white for years....I am now back to golden sun kissed (not orange) and my wife loves it on me.
Carl Von Harten
Carl Von HartenSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Easy to use

Easy to use doesn’t stain looks natural no mess back applicator is good but could be stronger
Delivery is fast and efficient
Use twice weekly to maintain the tan at t desired shade
Randy Orgeron
Randy Orgeron

Splotchy

The 1st application produced splotchy results. I showered & exfoliated prior to application. I am hoping that -- with subsequent applications -- I can get a more even covering. Moisturizes nicely & has a nice, soft scent. I used the company provided application mit.
EdL
EdL5 posts

"Still yet to apply it"

Haven't tried it yet, am confident this is very good, arrived in time and really liked the packaging. Will give a review when I wear it. I am very sure I will be happy with the results.
Anthony W.
Anthony W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Clean sheets

Product goes on clear and found when I applied it was hard to know if I missed any spots and I sometimes ended up with a few patches at back of legs. Mostly though the tan ended up looking very natural and even. Love that can leave it on overnight and don't have to worry about staining the bed sheets.
Jamie
Jamie

Amazing Invention

I was worried this wouldn't work or look too over the top but it's incredibly easy to use and you can apply as little or as much as you like to gain different results. It's quick and easy, doesn't leave any residue and the bottle lasts ages, applicator is great also. I'd say if anyone is in two minds buy some and you'll never look back - glad I found it!
Self-Tanning Products

Paul Dawson
Paul Dawson

Great stuff. Screwed by Royal Mail

Was charged admin fee and VAT buy Royal Mail so didn’t quite work out as the bargain advertised. But still great stuff. Would still recommend but be aware of uk post charges.
Brian Haala
Brian Haala

Best foaming tanner I’ve used

Application is simple and the tan lasts for a few days, but blends well with my natural color of skin. The easy of the pump and the 3 pump directions are very helpful and it does last for weeks, I apply every other day
Darnell
Darnell

Creates burning rash!

Gave me a burning rash. I bought the product for 5 relatives and everyone of them got burning rashes. Terrible customer services as well. Never replies to your emails in a timely manner and refused to refund. Absolute horrible all around.
Whit Lewis
Whit Lewis

And 8 hours later I feel like a new man!

I saw an advertisement for this but have always been hesitant to use self tanners because of streaks and looking too orange.. This is NOTHING like that and looks so realistic. I am so glad I got this to try because I am hooked. I feel like I went from winter all the way back to summer!
Ethan Pithan
Ethan Pithan

Great Tanning!

Tanning looks super natural and good! Be sure to not miss spots and don’t over do it and you’ll look like a million bucks! Definitely worth picking this up for the holidays!
Kevin Y
Kevin YGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Love it

Works as it advertised for. One thing. It is pretty hard to get my fingers have the same colour because I washed my hands after I applied the mouse pretty often.