Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 2 of 33)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

Today I loved from a 3 bedroom villa to a 2 bedroom apartment. My main anxiety was some vintage furniture that had belonged to my mother and grandmother. The guys were terrific. Took care of my furniture and took care of me. My first non problem move since I moved to Melbourne and have had 3 other moves.

Perfect moving experience

A move from a container to a house in the country via another pick up point went perfectly smoothly with this professional team. Clean, friendly and very obliging, they were flawless in their professionalism.

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They made our moving day far less stressful

Anthony and Sarah were absolutely wonderful. They were friendly, efficient and very respectful of our belongings. Our moving day was far less stressful. We moved our 1bedroom to next suburb.

Find out how Man With A Van compares to other Furniture Removalists

Friendly, professional and efficient.

The guys arrived bang on time and did a stellar job loading up from our 3 bedroom, 2 storey townhouse. Both very friendly and got the job done earlier than we were quoted. They gave good advice and rook direction without complaint. I highly recommend this service!

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would use again

Easy great service from start to finish! The two lovely guys got to my place early, navigated large furniture up and down stairs with ease and The whole move came in under quote. Very happy customer!

Amazing- professional, easy and painless!

Ed and Lucy worked like machines to pack down and move our office today. Nothing was too much trouble for them; they were so professional, handled everything with so much care and accommodated every request with ease and a warm smile. I wouldn’t hesitate using Man With A Van for any future moves- big or small. Even the booking team were a pleasure to deal with. They just made the whole process so easy and painless!

Misha P.

Misha P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Man With A Van - new found friend

Took great care with vintage furnishings, ensuring all items were covered, secured, lifted in / out with absolute consideration.

Were on time which meant we stayed to the quote estimate, communicated clearly about how everything would work.

Will definately work with them again for a future move & will investigate their rates for future corporate works.

Cams27

Cams27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

We had Hamish and Luke help us move houses over the weekend. Both guys were very polite, friendly and helpful. The move went smoothly and if we move again would absolutely use this service.

Scott T.

Scott T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just worked perfectly! MANY MANY STAIRS!!

I was moving from a modern 2 bedroom apartment to an older 2 bedroom apartment with many stairs and a long distance from truck to apartment. The guys were amazing. Handled it all in their stride and whilst I'm sure they will feel it tonight, they are true professionals. Thank you!!!

Great

Ours was a small move - bed and mattress base - within the same suburb. The service from the first phone call to the job completion was great. Victor and Tobias were on time, friendly and very efficient.

Pauline O.

Pauline O.Southwest, VIC

A very smooth move

Once again, I was very impressed with the service provided by Man with a Van. Our move from the city to regional Victoria went very smoothly and our three movers (Elijah, Sarah and Mitchell) were very professional and took care with our possessions. They finished ahead of the anticipated time for this move. I'd highly recommend this company!

Olivier R

Olivier RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing work. Will use them again.

The 2 men team moved a 4 bedroom, 2 storeys house with a few pieces of antique furniture. They started right on the clock and did take great care of all of our furnitures. They were very efficient and they were able to beat the initial quote by one hour whilst providing support in the new house reinstalling our stuff. Very polite and proficient overall.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Olivier. Glad we could help.

Nicolas S.

Nicolas S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service ever!

We moved a 2 bed 1 bath apartment to a new house, just across the city. The move started super on time and finished within half an hour of the quoted time, so excellent! Our movers Michael & Michael were excellent, super nice, and very professional and knowledgeable. Would take this service again a heartbeat. Worth every penny!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Nicolas. Thanks for the kind words.

Sharyn

Sharyn Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and efficient service!

Clear communication from start to end for my small 1 x bedroom move. The guys were friendly, listened, and handled my belongings with care. Finished 30 mins ahead of time too! Thank you!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Sharyn. Glad it went smoothly.

Debbie Lumley

Debbie LumleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional service well worth the cost!

We had Max and Nic move us, and wow were they efficient. These two champions take their
work very seriously whilst understanding the stress that moving home, places on individuals. Max and Nic were so organised and worked at a frenetic pace to get the job done with ease! They took such care with our belongings, respecting our antiques and made sure nothing was damaged. Add to their efficiency was easy banter and sense of humour. I would highly recommend these two fellas, whose fitness and endurance was incredible. The boys were on time and finished the job as quoted.
Fantastic job done and we were so happy with the quality of service provided !

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Debbie! Nic and Max are appreciative of your praises.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

10/10 service!

I’ve used Man with a Van before and the service has always been incredible, but this time around the guys went above and beyond. My move was only a short one but it came with a few unexpected complications, the guys took care of everything and still managed to finish earlier than expected.
If you’re in Melbourne and looking for help moving house you CANNOT get better then Man With A Van!

Cheers Lucy.

Mohamed Jameel

Mohamed JameelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just incredible service

We were moving from a 3 room apartment in 2nd floor to a house. I was very happy with the work ethic, and how quick the were. Really made the move so easy for us.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Great to hear, thanks Mohamed.

Josephine

JosephineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible service !

We had to close our shop unfortunately and everything had to go into to storage. Mitch and Matt were amazing ! polite, on time, listened to instructions and were very careful. you seriously cannot go past these guys for your next move and they finished an hour before the quote said.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Josephine, glad to hear the move went well.

Wal

WalMelbourne

3 bedroom unit.
Short distance (same suburb).
Move finished 1hr ahead of quote.

James and Sarah were great. Friendly and efficient (a hot day as well), a job very well done. Thanks to both of you.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the review, Wal.

Karen Q

Karen QGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly, efficient & professional

These guys made my move as smooth and stress-free as possible. They showed up on time, with a can-do attitude. Nothing was too much trouble, including the narrow staircase and many steps at the destination. I highly recommend MWAV and would book them again in a heartbeat.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Karen, see you again next time around.

Satya

Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi

Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.

azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers