Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 2 of 23)

Super lovely, professional and easy going!

I moved a small one bedroom apartment with two drop offs and the guys were great, on time worked quickly, managed to fit everything into the van and it meant there’s was less for me to take over in my car.

Vivid

VividGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont judge the book by the cover

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Above and Beyond. Excellent service.

From the initial phone call, the courteous polite & professional manner, quick online quotes and they kept in constant communications. They were on time and finished the job quickly. A very difficult move with a big fridge down narrow staircase, they made the job look easy, with no damage to walls or floors. Our 4th time we have used Team Man With A Van, well done, what a pleasure to deal with.

Bernadette

BernadetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Men With A Van

Jonathan and Domenic have just moved my furniture from a third floor flat with an air of ease and polite professionalism. This is my second experience with Man With A Van (the last was 8 years ago). They continue to provide an efficient service from the phone call booking to the move. Great communication. Great people!
Bernadette

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Bernadette. I'll be sure to pass on your thanks to the lads.

Well worth it!

Best movers we have had. Careful lifting precious things. Polite and on time. The team were very helpful and accommodating. This is not the first time we have used Man With A Van and once again we couldn't ask for better!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Emily. See you next time.

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't ask for a better service.

Well above what you would expect from your average removalist. The boys were very hard working, no stuffing around, conscious of getting everything from A-B in the same condition, no complaints about stairs or difficult/heavy items and very well mannered. Wouldn't use anyone else in future

Cheers, Daniel.

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great friendly movers

A couple of hard-working, friendly and methodical thinking movers from Man with a van. Happy customer. This was a move to a one bedroom apartment over a distance of 20kms. On time and on estimate. Well managed by head office and onsite by the two guys.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Matt. I hope you're settling into your new surrounds.

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

friendly and professional

I always use Man With a Van since discovering them. Friendly, quick (no stopping at the pub for a drink) and professional. They were early too, after checking that was OK with me.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for praise, Ann. The consensus is that stopping at the pub is definitely a post work activity.

Nick H

Nick HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Nick. We think Danny is awesome too.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Timely service with a smile

Tor & Charlie, in Golden Boy, moved the contents of my medium storage locker. Short distance move but with a tricky inner-city delivery point. On time & great communication. Careful, caring and efficient people. Another great experience.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Golden Boys to the rescue. Thanks, Michelle.

Excellent movers

Today I moved a four bedroom house effortless. The van was on time, my movers were very professional, friendly and helpful. The move went very swiftly due to the skill and strength of the movers - I cannot recommend these guys enough.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the shout out, Jill.

Man with a van were amazing!

Man with a van did an amazing job helping us move a 5 bedroom family home of furniture to another home in the same suburb. Booking using the online estimating tool with follow up phone call to confirm the same day was super easy & the quoted price was very competitive. Andre, Alex & Josh came on time with an XL van. They were friendly, professional, skilled & had lovely manners. They packed & unpacked the van efficiently & finished 30 minutes earlier, cheaper than the quote. Myself & my teenage children were so impressed by what great people & workers they were & how well they communicated with everyone in the family. We would not hesitate to recommend Man with a van to anyone moving homes. Thanks Andre, Alex & Josh!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Lucie. I've passed on your thanks to the movers. They were happy to have put you at ease.

Gayle O.

Gayle O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

hassle free move

Moved one bedroom from Southbank to Mt Eliza. Two guys were on time and professional. Job was done in time quoted. Hassle free day, will definitely use man with a truck again

Worth the money

1 bedroom apartment moving from docklands to Collingwood, very punctual and cheerful. 10/10 Amazing service, worth every penny. The boys definitely made light of what could have been an awful day. Never ever romanticise moving day, its always horrible, do yourself a favour and hire professionals.

Cheers, Melissa.

Donya

DonyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Feeling moved

We moved a one bedroom, Elwood flat and couldn't have been happier. Quick, efficient and friendly movers. Dave and Naz even dropped some items to op-shop on the way. Excellent!

Glad to hear it, Donya.

Gmapst

GmapstMelbourne

First Time User Of Professional Movers

Moved two bedroom home. Tired of trying to get my sons to help, I decided to use Man with a van. The move was booked for four hours, we finished with three minutes to spare, but I helped move some of the stuff. Two very strong young boys turned up, loaded and unloaded the truck without any fuss. Man with a Van turn up rain, hail or shine. It was very wet, we left mattress covers on, luckily the covers got damaged and not the mattress. Only other damage was the handles on the TV unit were bent and dug into timber door.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Sometimes when battling the elements, there can be the odd casualty. Please call our office on (03) 9417 3443 if you haven't already been sorted for the TV unit or the door.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Moved 3 bedroom house contents, from west Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula. XL truck, single trip on same day, cost less than quoted due to efficient dedicated crew. Definitely recommend and would use again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, John. We're always happy to head down to the Peninsula.

EmillyL

EmillyLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The fast and not so furious

Man with a Van or 'Eddie' and his team have done it again. Blasted through an office move well under time.
Easy to work with and smooth as silk.
Strong, happy, pleasant, always moving - exceeded expectations on all fronts.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the kudos, Emily. I've passed on your thanks to Eddie and the crew.

Brilliant

Boys were great!! Thoughtful and careful and patient! Highly recommend and have used many times. Have run out of time for more.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers for the review, Dominic. I'm glad we could provide you with the service you wished for. Thanks for using Man With A Van, we hope to see you again.

catanese.chris

catanese.chrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value and good service

3 bed (XL Truck 1 trip easy) in 6 hours, no stress, took great care of everything and were very polite young men. Big tip deserved!

Frequent mover tip, make the blokes a coffee and keep em sugared up, put all your small crap either in proper boxes or in your cars. Fiddly stuff is a waste of time/money.

Tim B.Man With A Van

A truer word was never spoken. Thanks for the praise, Chris.