Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 2 of 21)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best move ever, hands down. No come backs.

Astounding. Andre and Lyndon rocked the van all the way to our new home. And did it carbon free!! Couldn’t have asked for more accommodating and community minded champions of our great city. Best chaps to work with. Good humor and profesh at all times.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Andre and Lynden said the feeling was mutual. Thanks for the lovely review.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

First time user. From booking to completion, the service provided was spot on. The driver was polite and efficient and got on with things. The truck was well equipped and suited the job we had. We will definitely use again.

Cheers, Michael.

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job!

Guys were efficient, friendly, intelligent, co-operative and positive - couldn’t ask for more

They were like the sons I never had - this is about the forth time I’ve used this company - excellent every time - well done with your recruiting!! ! Rosie

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Rosie. That's high praise.

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service!

Patrick and Charlie were champions! Nothing was too hard, exceptionally polite and thorough, ensuring all our furniture arrived safely. Would highly recommend Man with a Van! Thanks for the service!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Ange. I've passed on your appreciation to both Patrick and Charlie.

Shameer I.

Shameer I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service....again

Used these guys twice now and extremely happy with the move (double storey both times). These guys are fantastic, showed up on time, worked very efficiently and quickly and very friendly to deal with. Special shout out to James and Merv.

Thanks, Shameer.

Stephanie V.

Stephanie V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

These guys moved my apartment in no time, 40 mins under the quoted time, and took all the stress out of moving. They were professional and friendly and nothing was an issue. Thanks!

Cheers, Stephanie.

Excellent service

We had a fair amount of stuff to move into storage and also needed to have two storage units combined. James and Leo did a great job and were very calm and methodical.

Highly recommended

Thanks, Nigel.

Brilliant service

With the planned move up in the air, greatly appreciated the effort to fit in the move last minute and brilliant service to the client who was overwhelmed. Highly recommended

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad we could help, Stephanie.

Edwin

EdwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Move Experience

We moved two bedroom from Maribyrong to Brunswick East with Piers and James. They were punctual, easy going and friendly. The move was efficient and we finished 30 minutes earlier than the estimate, which was reduced from our final invoice. We moved a lot both domestic and international, and this is one of the better experience. I would recommend them and used them for our next move.

Thanks, Edwin.

Service

Costa and Jimmy did a great job, very efficient and professional! Two rooms, short distance and nailed the timing! They went above and beyond to help me out! Thanks guys!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the feedback, Remy.

Amazing! Thanks guys!

Man with a van moved my things, very efficient, professional and they got the job done. Moving is always stressful but nothing was too hard for them and they moved things in a timely manner. Friendly and professional and highly recommend if you are looking for an easy move! Thank you both you've done a great job!!

Thanks, Yuko.

Pretty good job in good time

The gents arrived on time and were well mannered in demeanour and they completed the job in good time. They played a good game of tetris with our stuff in a medium sized truck. I have no complaints and wish them all the best for the future.

Thanks, Adam.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job! Couldn't fault them.

Man with a Van moved my things from Cheltenham to Geelong, down stairs then back up stairs and did a great job. They were on time and very professional and treated my things with great care. I highly recommend them.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the kind words, Julie.

Libby

LibbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service. Very friendly and professional and nothing was too difficult. Amazing organisation.

4 bedroom double storey house. We had not moved house in 36 years so a very large job
Moving short distance to the next suburb
Finished in slightly less time than planned

Tim B.Man With A Van

Happy to have helped. Enjoy your new home.

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended. Especially Hugh and Dan

When I moved, Hugh and Dan had great communication with me from calling to inform me of their arrival time, seeking clarification throughout the move and checking where everything should go. They finished in a timely manner. They were careful with my furniture and caring of my belongings. I would recommend them to anyone wishing to move as they made today so much easier for me. Thank you!

Thanks, Catherine.

PamD

PamDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

We were moving archive boxes from a couple of different sites to a storage warehouse. The guys were great with communication as to where they were and how long they would be. Very friendly. Great service.

KLH

KLH

These guys are awesome- never lifting furniture myself again!

Small unit worth of furniture, team were early, fast and friendly. Multiple stops over short distances, including visits to salvos and tip. Accommodating and helpful throughout.

Will never again lift furniture myself- “man with a van” were fantastic.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the kind words.

Kitty

KittyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service once again!

My movers arrived early, were both super professional, time efficient and a pleasure to have help me move! Thanks guys, you hail exceeded my expectations and I will definitely use Man with a Van again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Kitty. See you next time.

Nathan S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly, efficient - above and beyond!

We moved a very full 2 bed apartment to a house with many BIG plants and heavy furniture. The guys were expertly careful with everything, communicated perfectly (and were polite as well!) and finished the job sooner than their estimate. They earned every bit of their very reasonable rates for an extra large truck. Did I mention that they were polite and courteous? They even helped the neighbours who were guided around the big truck in a really tricky narrow street. I have already recommended them to friends and would do so again. Great work!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad to hear you were happy with the service Nathan. Thanks for the great review.

Angela D.

Angela D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing fast service!

After a terrible experience with another rival company I cannot be more glowing of the service offered by Man with a Van. They were great communicators, efficient, careful and reliable. I will use them again and recommend widely. Thank you!!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Angela, very pleased to hear that.