Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 2 of 27)

4.9

Will never move without man with a van

Can't be happier with the gents who helped us move. Very professional and extremely helpful. They were faster than I thought they would be as well. This was all throughout COVID19 and they made us both feel very comfortable.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Matt, we're constantly updating our procedures to keep things safe and workable with COVID-19. Glad to hear it went well.

Linh V

Linh VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best in this business

We hired them based on what people say on ProductReview, because they seemed to be the best, and they certainly proved it. Moved our 2BR apartment to a 3BR townhouse a few suburbs away. They arrived on time, worked efficiently with care and actually finished the job 1h earlier than predicted. What impressed me the most is that they informed us of this so we were aware that it's finished early and we could save some money.

Cheers Linh.

Excellent service

Alex and Jack were awesome! They moved some large household items over a short distance. Both were professional, very quick and lovely. Thank you so much. Highly recommend Man with a Van.

Tim B.Man With A Van

No worries, thanks for the review.

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Would book again

Moved a 3 bedroom house with a lot of big and heavy furniture. Our belongings were handled with such care and the guys were friendly and made the move easy!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Great to hear, thanks Emma.

No Idea R.

No Idea R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So efficient, personable and professional

I had Nathan and Will taking my belongings from Brunny West to Preston. They handled my items with care, and I noticed they arranged the items in the truck in a practical and safe manner. I watched as they worked swiftly to make my move stress-free, and they declined my offers for beer. I felt like they deserved something nice for their hard work. But also it's professional of them to decline gifts while they're at work. Nathan is very strong. Will is very handsome. I shared some nice banter with them both. Would recommend. I probably won't move for another couple of years since moving sucks, but Man with a Van made it super enjoyable. Thank you!

Tim B.Man With A Van

No worries - we don't mind a beer, but not while we're on the job! Appreciate the great review.

A Dream Team like no other!!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for your kind words Sarah. Anthony and Jayne are a hell of a team, that's for sure. We're happy we could help your big move to go smoothly.

Ada B.

Ada B.

Awesome job!

Excellent work by Jack & Michael! We had one bedroom unit to move to a double storey house! Both guys were very careful, fast, friendly and did the job professionally. Don’t hesitate to choose Man With A Van for your move!

Thanks Ada.

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely perfect experience

We moved across Melbourne during COVID-19 and I could not fault the team at all. Perfect, considerate and quick service all considering challenging circumstances! The amount of stairs was no trouble to the guys and they were incredibly friendly and helpful in any way they could.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad we could get it done in good time. Thanks Rachel.

Christopher

ChristopherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Single bedroom flat from inner Melbourne to a storage facility; short distance. No issues at all - all on time, professional, and under-budget. I waa fully informed from the first telephone call and everything went perfectly on the day. Well done and thank you. Highly recommend.

Cheers Christopher.

Angelique

AngeliqueVictoria

Fantastic Service: Easy and Happy Move

The fantastic guys just moved my one bedroom apartment, and it couldn’t have been easier.

Dave and Alex were efficient, easy going and super friendly. They kept their distance and all prescribed guidelines for this Age of Covid!

I couldn’t be happier! Thank you.

Tim B.Man With A Van

No worries Angelique, thanks for going along with our COVID safety procedures.

TracyC

TracyCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Triple A Professional Service and Reasonable Rates

Used this service for a couple of small but fiddly moves, as well as rubbish disposal to tidy up a large house move, and they were better than I could have hoped for (especially compared to the larger removalist company used for bulk of the move). Very easy to work with, patient with the last minute requirements and unusual off site situation due to COVID-19.
Definitely recommend and would use again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers Tracy, that's great to hear.

Tammy G

Tammy GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MAN WITH A VAN IS ACE!

I had a small move with precious items. The guys were early but called first to make sure that was ok with me. They were very respectful and gentle with my belongings but moved efficiently. They had several small door ways and big items and managed very cleverly! The guys were friendly and helpful and respectfully socially distanced. The job came in well under the quote. I honestly couldn’t be happier! Very easy, smooth move (no damage or breakages) and excellent help and advice from the initial enquiry til the very end. Thank you, Man With a Van! I’d definitely use you again and recommend you to others!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Great to hear, thanks Tammy.

Awesome moving experience

Such a great moving experience. 2
Bedroom on the second floor of an apt complex. Movers did an absolutely awesome job! Didn’t get the name of the two men but job number was 442371. Deserve so much praise!

Cheers Liz.

Amazing Job

The guys had the delightful task of having to move me into a secure block of apartments, having to park on a narrow street, etc. The logistics weren’t great. They also had to dismantle my desk and put it back together for me, which I didn’t even think about having to do that. But they just did it for me without any fuss. They were great. They took it all in their stride, they were friendly, and they did it all in the estimated time. From start to finish, Man with a Van made it all easy for me. I can’t thank you guys enough!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers Jess - we're happy to hear we could make your move easier.

Jules

JulesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful experience: especially with the difficulty of Covid!

I had an urgent need to move our CEO's desk (stand up/sit down type) to his home office within a four hour window: it is a huge desk and very heavy. I dealt with Jane at Man with a Van and she honestly could not be more helpful or efficient. She organised everything including supplying the names of the drivers for our Security detail within 7 minutes. Even better, the job ended up being cheaper than the quote! I cannot rave about this experience enough and they were truly above and beyond my usual transport experience. Fantastic company - just use them!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Jules, glad we could make it work.

Rebecca G.

Rebecca G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above and beyond

The guys managed to do the impossible getting a couch through a space I wouldn’t have believed they could. They then moved another furniture item for me that I hadn’t even booked. They provided updates and checked in at every point, and always confirmed any charges or changes. I could not have been happier.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the great review Rebecca.

Best Aussie Movers in town

This is the second time we’ve used Man with a Van and this time it was for something small (to move a 100kg chest of draws upstairs) and they were absolutely amazing. On time and reliable. Cost is reasonable for what you want done. It’s worth it.

Cheers Maria.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressed with how prompt they were. They said 12.30 and they turned the corner just on 12.31.

Oscar and Liam, were efficient. The booking office answered all my questions on insurance, sent me a copy of currency. This gave me reassurance. will definitely use them again, cheers

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Paul. Sorry we were one minute late!

Man with a Van perfect help

Called in the morning and had a small move organised that day for early afternoon. They were fantastic with communication and I received calls and texts telling me exactly what and when things were happening. Ben and Marnee came to pick up and were most helpful and polite. They took great care with my sofa and drive promptly to my delivery address. Thanks to everyone involved!
I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Jack, appreciate the review.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service highly recommend

Whole house move to 30 minutes away.
Started slightly early after a phone call to us. Finished early. Great guys and we where so happy with the service. Persisted in safely removing a very large couch.

Cheers Tracey.